Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
It's funny how you lot were discussing Lidl's engagement ring and saying she'll probably get a new one soon.

I've just seen this on @Iamchavette's Twitter.

20190905_204737.jpg

Hi Claire, 👋🏼 I didn't know you were a fan of Tattle. Did you follow us here when GG went quiet!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ali looks like the sole survivor of a flight en route to Provence who was washed ashore on a deserted island with nothing but Lydia’s fake tan and contour

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So it all makes sense now, she's shown us the building work going on at the hotel in Ibiza, so obviously they couldn't have paying guests while building work was going on, so they've used that opportunity to get all these influencers there for their mini moon anniversary trips, as a freebie, probably told not to show the building work (although Lidl did). She was banging on about how this was an amazing splurge for them and never spent so much on a hotel room, and the room itself was really nothing, just basic, with the hot tub thing on balcony and the view fair enough, but she really is an epic liar.

Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The level of Lydia's insecurity is outrageous.

Dim Lydia has her gifted Dior bag on her shoulder and her gifted Dior throw on her lap whilst seated at the table. She's at a dinner party with her silly purse strung across her. She is trying way too hard. Dim girl.

View attachment 38383
Whilst poor Aldi is left fiddling with his wick.
Story of his life 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Brunette_

Chatty Member
On this Laura Mercier trip, Patricia Bright's Instastories are full of the brand's products...View attachment 38496

What is Lidl showing on her Instastories? Herself of course!
View attachment 38497

Why on earth do these Influencers get to go on these sponsored trips when they don't even promote the products/brand?

They just go for all the freebies, like that black box on every chair, probably full of products. [emoji35]
It makes me sick that they get everything for free for doing f*ck all!
View attachment 38499
Lydia is stupid. Plain and simple. Influenzas go on these trips because brands want to get exposure (become visible to their audiences). Influenzas that shoot and show the products of the brand do so in attempt to generate sales for the brand and hope for repeated business with a brand.
People like Lydia think that brand invites her because she is a star. She takes in all she can, giving zero fucks about product sales or future relationships with the brand. She probably thinks that as long as she has numbers brands will invite her no matter what. So, why bother?

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Very true! @PixelGirl

But my favourite picture of both of them was the long jeans camping...
she looks fab is white 😎
9BC74756-AFF1-419E-8AAB-1CD24D9E4A34.jpeg

His face always looks like he’s trying to make out a number plate from a car in front of him..

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
The truth about Lydia Millen: she is so painfully irrelevant that she desperately tries to make everything around her relevant.

From the label overload and milking her runaway cat content to redecorating her house every 5 seconds, she's desperate to create a semblance of relevance for herself by highlighting everything around her and paying very little attention to what's within her (which isn't much). Clearly, therapy isn't helping her deal with the one thing she can't seem to remodel or cover-up in excessive labels - herself.

Lydia is a monstrosity on the inside and it seeps outward for the world to see.
Such a sad dim girl.

Missy fuzzy

The fucking lipstick behind the sandwich’s 🤣
She’s really trying to play down why she’s there and doing the bare minimum to promote the product.

I did not even notice the lipstick until you pointed it out 😂😂😂. If I were a brand I would really be pissed that the free loading witch can't even do the basic requirement of her job properly. This has got to be one of the most easiest professions out there and she still manages to be shite at it. God help her 🙄

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Lydia embarrasses herself every single time she is butthurt when someone disagrees with her... or points out her blatant lack of class, couth, and taste.

She is on label overload to overcompensate for a basic lack of well... everything else. 🤷‍♀️ It's the equivalent of someone wearing head to toe Tommy Hilfiger flag paraphernalia or Coach emblems all over themselves. Complete lack of class and says, "Trying hard to look like money whilst having none." Wealth doesn't need to advertise it's wealth – it just is. Such an insecure buffoon. Dim girl. 😆

YEP! Money shouts, wealth whispers. The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was that Daniella Westbrook/Burberry shocker. She's been trying to kiss Dior's backside for years and the only crumb they've dropped is the Dior Make Up trips (probably when another influencer has dropped out) so she's ramping up the arse licking big time now to get some of Vic's Dior clothes spons

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I’ve screenshot Aldi’s non declaration pics - there are 2 or 3 of them and will be sending to ASA and CMA. Seriously, he’s getting worse than her!
Also wondering if they’ve been reading here after I said he should be reported for that post.... funny now it’s gone.
Ali, you’re reading: we still believe there is a glimmer of decency within you and can claw back some respect. You have a real talent for cinematic editing and don’t need to be under Lydia’s thumb and constant criticism. Get out and find a nice young girl (or guy) while you can!!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That « sazham » needs serious help!!
Apparently we banned her 🤣
Did we do that admin 🤭 obviously the “total scum tattle life” can sniff out idiots.
Im pretty sure everyone is welcome here,
unless you’re being twonky.

this thread gets on well, I bet even Carrie prefers it here 🤣

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Two things. Firstly - OMG that Sazham on GG - WTF is her problem and banging on about the holocaust? I ain't going back there again, her and the crappy slow site ruined it for me. This is way more fun :) Plus it totally undermines peoples' genuine detective work and lies we've discovered about Lidl when it turns into cat-fighting like that.

Secondly - Imagine if Ali's stuff really was stolen (hmmm don't believe it, you don't say 'I believe my shit was stolen', it is either stolen or not) and whoever nicked it found some kind of incriminating evidence that Ali really was gay, or Lynx was alive and Lydia was just doing what Shannon Mathews' mother did...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Santana

Gossip alert !!!!! Vic has just posted on Twitter that someone has last minute dropped out of the wedding!!! What do we think, could it be our Lyds fearful of being overshadowed, not being thin enough and realising that ITF wedding makes hers look like the absolute mess that it was. I wait with baited breath.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jeeezzz that truly is a face that needs a slap. The smug bitch
I’m assuming that was the face she pulled the whole way through her EAST JET peasant airlines flight 😆

No sign of Lidl or Aldi on Leonie’s stories,
But 😂🤣

60552E18-B0DE-4EAB-BD88-8377EB072037.jpeg

That has to be awkward 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vampy5555

Agreed! I was also too scared to post on GG in case someone jumped down my throat [emoji23]

It was ridiculous hey?! I jumped on gg before and some person is snapping about being pm’d About joining everyone on tattle life. Apparently the person feels they are being told where to post [emoji849]
My god they were just kindly being included.
Such an over dramatic response. And a response that she/he could have just sent back over pm with a quick thanks for letting me know but not interested. No need to say it to everyone.

• Haha
  • Wow