Lydia Millen #88 Good things come to those who wait; hairgate, puppy bait and globy fate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Elle Belle for the thread title with 89 votes!

Edited for length. Original was "Good things come to those who wait; lest we forget hairgate, puppy bait and globy fate"

Lydia continues to make a name for herself..... as the world's most insensitive, tone deaf vlogger. Despite never apologising to Nicky Lazou she is yet again playing the victim of mental health issues, which is disrespectful to those of us who have first hand experience of the severity of depression.

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe an elegant vlogger, as beautiful inside as out, has offered to answer questions posed by her subscribers.

Please ask me anything and I will try to answer as honestly as possible.

You have fallen out with your mum?

Mum and I haven't always seen eye to eye. I think it's because we have similar temperaments. However, we are really working on our relationship and my nonno's death has brought us so much closer.

Your Glo by Lydia launch was a failure?
As you know, it was the first product launch under my own brand name and it was a huge learning curve for me. I realise now how much is involved and there are a lot of things I wish I had done differently and advice I should have heeded. It didn't go as planned and I really blame myself for not managing each stage in a better way. I would like to thank the subscribers who supported me and apologise wholeheartedly to those who experienced problems or were disappointed in me.

You don't want children?
This is something Ali and I have been talking about a lot. It's a very serious and deeply personal decision and one we haven't yet made. Also, we are well aware that it may not happen for us. I'm sure, like most couples, we are concerned about our ability to be good parents and provide for and guide a child as they grow up. For me pregnancy is quite scary but I have lots of friends who are role models, including my beautiful hairdresser, who have handled it so well and are amazing mothers.

You are a mean girl?
Ha, ha! Hands up, there are times when I am a complete nightmare, particularly just before my period or when I'm stressed and I really hate myself. My darling hubby and best friend Cawwie always bear the brunt of my bad moods but I apologise and try to make amends. Thankfully they are both really loving, caring and understanding people and I'm so lucky that they put up with me. I'm working hard to be more self aware and manage those moments.

Thank you!

Newbies, welcome to the thread. Please visit The WIKI (red button at the top of the page).

20210513_131149.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Schadenfreude. 😆

When is daft and dim Lydiot never NOT embarrassing herself?

Was it too hard to NOT make it about her and just engrave the word, PORTER? Since it's his puppy gate! FFS.

FireShot Capture 862 - Instagram - www.instagram.com.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Schadenfreude. 😆

Was it too hard to NOT make it about her and just engrave the word, PORTER? Since it's his puppy gate! FFS.

View attachment 572603
Oh. This would drive me bonkers looking at it all day every day.

Also!! How did the artisan not know this was incorrect? I’m not blaming them, because we all know Lydia & Ali don’t know / can’t tell the difference and must’ve given a brief, but still ...

Reactions: 34
Schadenfreude. 😆

View attachment 572603
Honestly I feel like stamping their name all over the house is on about the same level as "Live Laugh Love"

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Oh. This would drive me bonkers looking at it all day every day.

Also!! How did the artisan not know this was incorrect? I’m not blaming them, because we all know Lydia & Ali don’t know / can’t tell the difference and must’ve given a brief, but still ...
Right! Here's the thing.

Definitely NOT the company's fault.

Customers generally provide the precise wording they'd like customized on engraved products. The company generally uses the wording a customer provides to prevent liability (and waste). This is more than likely a Lydiot fail, as per usual.

Upon further inspection, it's Lydiot's fault. 😆

The Little Ladder Company Lydia Millen.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you @Stefano for your Italian Foss Marai, Marai de Marai and Franciacorta recommendations I've learned a lot! For anyone in the UK I've just placed an order on Tannico.co.uk they have a fantastic selection, I've gone for the Spumanti extra dry 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The millen gordon’s prisoner/ object.
It's just another example of how Lydiot thinks.

Porter is a possession, a prop.

All of the products I purchase for my fur bubbies are personalized with their respective names, even down to their carriers. She can't help but think about herself first. This PR product is for their IG account @themillengordons, not Porter.

How many hours/days 'til her next blunder?

Everything Lydia touches is a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Who is who..oh, that’s right it’s WHO (World Health Organisation). They are the guys that are dealing with the pandemic…Lidl doesn’t watch the news, can’t expect her to be up with things. Bloody infuriating piece of s…..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Right I am orf to watch Lydia's bespoke vlog. I'm so EXCITED and I've not even poured myself a glass of Moet!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She really didn't do herself justice with "I don't know much about Covid" - 4.43 (time stamp), after all we've been saying about her not bothering to read up on global events.
The way she thinks it's funny to act dumb, confusing the Ministry of Defence with the World Health Organisation (????) is beyond me. Why would you leave that level of ignorance in your vlog.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
She really didn't do herself justice with "I don't know much about Covid" - 4.43 (time stamp), after all we've been saying about her not bothering to read up on global events.
The way she thinks it's funny to act dumb, confusing the Ministry of Defence with the World Health Organisation (????) is beyond me. Why would you leave that level of ignorance in your vlog.
Because she is ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Right I am orf to watch Lydia's bespoke vlog. I'm so EXCITED and I've not even poured myself a glass of Moet!.
First 28 minutes is basically an ad - absolutely nothing to see there, so feel free to skip!! Right after she's started to complain that her hydrangeas are now dead, since they're in the utility room and she wasn't watering them, because she was banned from doing the washing. God, apparently she can't even operate the bloody washing machine🙃🙃🙃🙃😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How can anyone not know much about Covid?! It's all that has been talked about for over a year. Even if one doesn't watch news, it is widely discussed on social media, friends, family, etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.