Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Lydia’s sycophants truly disturb me!

Sonia’s BEST FRIEND is in labour and Lydia’s vlog is more important ... how absolutely sickening! 😡

D58C7968-F41C-4A83-9618-6AD09AC0ED54.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Wophie

VIP Member
Wow, how she has the nerve/balls to post something like this after everything she’s done?!? Words fail me 😡😡
Oh my god. OH. MY. GOD.

Lydia you fucking neanderthal. Are you really making International Women's Day about how you get gossiped about. Well guess what, your tattle thread is one of the fastest moving for a reason. Some other influencers off the top of my head - Sophie Shohet, Natacha Oceane, Meggan Grubb (to name a few) get RAVED about. They are women too. So it's not just because you have a fanoir that you are gossiped about, it's your ACTIONS.

Why don't you use today to truly show support of women and SAY SORRY FOR YOUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS NICKY

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

beahunny

Chatty Member
No matter how much they make online I will never begrudge people doing well and making lots of money aslong as they are humble with it which is why I cannot stand lydia .. she believes she is worth all she has .. feels she doesn't need to thank anyone apart from number one and ultimately this will be her downfall eventually.
She is actually worse than that. She believes she is worth everything she has and she believes she has been cheated out of anything that she doesn't have. She thinks she isn't getting the same work as people like Tamara or Leonie because of bitter haters and jealous trolls. That's it. They are the sole reason for her lack of growth and plateaued success. These vicious people have held her back and she is the suffering victim. When in reality, she has held herself back due to her entitlement, laziness, meanness, viciousness, dishonesty, arrogance, willful ignorance and overall general bad attitude.

She got into this influencer gig early enough to be a contender for the highly coveted jobs. Her own bad attitude, lack of ambition, lack of work ethics, and lack of professionalism have closed those doors for her and nobody else should be blamed. If she were actually open to self-reflection and personal growth, she could have overcome her obstacles. She had a unique opportunity and she alone blew it.

She could still get a lot of work doing other things* but she is so caught up in being jealous of what she perceives as "work that has been unfairly denied to her", that she will never move on to a place where she is again growing her channels and getting more and more work.

* (I am not going to give her career advice here. She actually tries to use it)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

theredgossiper

Random observations from the vlog:

- Wasn't the kitchen floor supposed to be random sized tiles? Didn't she mention that was a last minute change that made it more expensive? The tiles look the same size (and also very orange).

- Why is she wearing such an impractical dress to do "work" around the house? And Prada boots??

- How malnourished do you have to be to not have strength to pull out cushions out from their covers?

- The CCTV watching if the tradesmen is creepy.

- Everything looks so... Soupy. Are they trying to match the colours to the name of the house (Potager Bunga)?

- And last, la pièce de résistance, the light ceiling that was clearly fitted upside down

IMG_20210312_092013.jpg

Similar model from John Lewis:

IMG_20210312_090152.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
For those who have joined us more recently, here are some snippets of what the house used to look like when they first moved to the Northamptonshire Bungalow of Dreams
Screenshot_20210309-141610_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-141629_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-141813_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-141641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210309-141716_Instagram.jpg

These armchairs were once so prized

Naturally, the kitchen was full of gifted Smeg appliances
Screenshot_20210309-141655_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-141707_Instagram.jpg

This fridge now lives in their shed. The one that looks like it's rotting.

The living room looked like this
Screenshot_20210309-141743_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-141846_Instagram.jpg

The entryway like this
Screenshot_20210309-141917_Instagram.jpg

And these were the original plans for the basement office
Screenshot_20210309-141757_Instagram.jpg

These words and angles look so familiar...
Screenshot_20210309-142102_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-142114_Instagram.jpg

Maybe the renovations just happened in a dream..?

Btw these are all from the HOME highlights on Lidl's own Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone have any idea why she is justifying mentioning that her new carpet is sustainable? It seems oddly defensive for a feature of a carpet? Wouldn't it be a positive for most people, even if you're not "passionate" about sustainability?

View attachment 474568

If Lydia had ever bothered to get a scratching post for her damn cats she would realize that this type of carpet is commonly used on cat furniture and I cannot WAIT for Lumi to absolutely destroy it 😂 We’ve always complained Lumi doesn’t have any scratching pads, now she’s got the floor of an entire room HAH

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose_12345

I was shocked by the title of this thread and wondered how 'accurate' it was, decided to watch Lydia's videos and (now I'm being dramatic!) her relationship with Porter has broken my heart. He looks like the sweetest little dog, but just seems so sad and low energy. She berates him and prevents him from doing anything 'puppy like' - getting muddy, chewing etc. When she said 'to be honest he's very lucky to be taken on a walk and i'm being so nice to him' because he'd chewed her Hermes belt I was horrified. How is that 'lucky'? It's the absolute basics. Porter is also probably chewing because he's bored and / or distressed, she's clearly not giving him enough attention. I understand Lydia's frustration in raising a puppy. It's hard, I cried a lot a training my dog but I NEVER resented him. Every time she mentions him she's just complaining about him, or dragging him along on his walk. His behaviour is not his fault, he's a baby and he's learning. I just want to pick Porter up and give him the biggest cuddle.

EDIT: I'm also so glad to see people calling it out in the YouTube comments.

• Heart
  • Sad

Wophie

VIP Member
My favourite part was when Ali showed us just how far he got in his career as a sparky by trying to change a lightbulb whislt it was still turned on

• Haha
  • Heart

FlorrieB

1615549340430.png
1615549347003.png

Oh my goodness..... I know it's probably not coming through on camera but can't you just see the difference in the warmth between the peasant quality Dulux paint (left) vs the Farrow and Ball paint (right)??? (Oh sorry did I say peasant? I meant to say pheasant now that I'm the countess of Bungalow Abbey) Honestly though, just woooooow. It's absolutely mind blowing. Who knew jet black could have so many different tones and accents?! But anyway, you guys watching won't understand because you really have to be physically INSIDE the room to feel its presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Wophie

VIP Member
If it gains traction (and it might do as it’s yet another form of censorship being forced from above) then it will be the end of ‘Influencers’ because people will stop engaging.

This should be enforced for children - yes - but what happened to free speech and the right to an opinion (however marginal) for adults?

Anyway - back to Shakespeare -

Off with his head...
(Richard 111)
I was speaking to my husband about this last night. He said if he had to provide ID he would simply delete his social media. He also said that if we have to be that transparent and put our personal data out there like that, then influencers need to be transparent and stop deleting comments on their socials, so that their followers (who are essentially their CUSTOMERS) cannot be gaslighted and misled.

This is why I married him. Mr Wophie tattle account incoming 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Moot22

VIP Member
First time poster, and I’m sure this has been said to death, but I don’t understand the vibe she’s going for in her home? Ali’s office looks like a wetherspoons.

• Haha
  • Wow

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
A selection of comments before they get deleted

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.34.02.png

Nice alt account, Lidl

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.34.40.png

😂

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.35.26.png

Bold to assume she gives a shit about hygiene or her dog

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.35.44.png

She can't afford socket covers, she sure can't afford a whole new bathroom

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.35.52.png

Looks like Lydia's ones are too small as well but it doesn't stop her 🤣

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.36.02.png

Truer words have never been spoken

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.36.10.png

Paint the coffin beds whatever colour you want, the bodies will continue to lie there 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.36.57.png

She doesn't like anyone, you're not alone 😂

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.37.25.png

Not sure I understand but will sure be deleted pretty soon

Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 18.37.39.png

That would mean spending money and getting the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thank you for the title @JMD

BREAKING NEWS: paranormal activity in the UK

Tooth Fairy spotted in a 20 room bungalow 🧚‍♀️

To book a friend use: Net-a-New-Friend.com by @Oops...
Thank you for the shiny new thread and congrats to @JMD for the most popular title suggestion.

I just want to say to Lidl (and we know you read here) we have't forgotten your disgusting bullying behaviour to heavily pregnant hairdresser NICKY LAZOU and your concerted and sustained campaign to bad mouth her and ruin her business while she was on maternity leave.
We will continue to call out your diversionary tactics and ensure people and brands are informed about what you are really like.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Oh my god. OH. MY. GOD.

Lydia you fucking neanderthal. Are you really making International Women's Day about how you get gossiped about. Well guess what, your tattle thread is one of the fastest moving for a reason. Some other influencers off the top of my head - Sophie Shohet, Natacha Oceane, Meggan Grubb (to name a few) get RAVED about. They are women too. So it's not just because you have a fanoir that you are gossiped about, it's your ACTIONS.

Why don't you use today to truly show support of women and SAY SORRY FOR YOUR BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS NICKY
She’s not a girl’s girl - she’s a mean girl. Never gives a shout out to anyone, never celebrates anyone’s triumphs or successes and never has. I’ll tell you who is a girl’s girl - very much so - and that is Nicky Lazou.

• Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member

First 6 minutes: wine fridge in tHe StUdY
Next 4 minutes: Porter meeting builder's dog
Next 5 minutes: pruning citrus trees
Next 10 minutes: "called multiple people for advice, everyone disagrees but let me give you all the details anyway" covers trees again
Next 4 minutes: new desk lamp
Next (I lost count): "the lads" are seeding grass, bee drivel

No one else needs to watch this. You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What is she on about when she says “we walk at Porter’s pace, he leads us”

Sorry but every single video and photo I’ve seen of them on a walk he is being dragged behind them? That is not “leading” by my definition.
She better would've gotten this
1615233115441.png

OH MY GOSH... she IS replacing ALL of the knobs! AGAIN

And she says the new one 'LOOKS SO MUCH NICER'. (I'm sure the brand that gave her all those not nicer handles are thrilled she's already trashing them)

Um woman... everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't really think they are that great and certainly not enough to become the "gateway" item that is going to create another ripple affect on every door hinge, light switch, plug socket and hardware throughout your entire home. The current polished nickel handles are really nice IMO and when you have no garage for your expensive cars, a falling down shed, and no door on your bathroom, you need to get your priorities straight and address THOSE first because when those projects are done, you'll be back to liking polished nickel. OR Not living in this house.

Now I know what you are all going to say... she got them free or whatever... but I just don't think, in my professional opinion, this is a knob worth the trouble and expense that it will create for a woman with the attention span of a flea.

View attachment 473536
As a knob herself, she has high expectations on her peers.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wophie

VIP Member
I cannot contain my excitement! I have had insomnia for weeks just giddy with excitement over Lydia's flooring! I have specially ordered in a few bottles of Lisping Angel and Fortnums buiscuits for the occasion. I called all of my family as soon as I saw this post go up to notify them (rang once then to voicemail???) so that we can watch together tonight.
I'll be putting my daughter to bed at 4pm so I can get ready and have already contacted the press (just in case anyone else thought to do so).

Screenshot_20210311-150745.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51