Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 3 (Josie, ITF and most importantly, Lydiot) should manifest decency and morality.

Reactions: 35
Whatever did happen to her Lady Dior garden bag? Really liked that one and it never saw the light of day.

Next minute, she’ll troll us and it’ll feature front and centre somewhere.

Reactions: 16
BIG YES to this! Totally justified RAGE CAPS on this post as I also just can't stand seeing dogs dressed in sweaters. I have had so many discussions with others on how dogs DO NOT NEED clothes and certainly do NOT LOOK CUTE wearing them. Just let dogs be dogs and look like dogs, in all their own majestic furry coat glory!

Reactions: 23
I’m guessing because it’s on loan or a PCH/PCP deal so technically the car belongs to the finance company so no need to blur it!
It's nearly 3 years old so we'll have a 'my new car' video to look forward to this year.

Reactions: 17
Yes I dont think they could ever actually enforce it.

That look omg her face is actually quite comical for Lydiot. Its a sort of "what the hell have I bought this thing for". or "OMG this is soo ugly how can I make it seem beautiful"

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing because it’s on loan or a PCH/PCP deal so technically the car belongs to the finance company so no need to blur it!
The car will registered in either Aldi or Lidl’s as legal owner. Whether the car is financed via PCP is irrelevant and the only reason one would block out the licence plate is privacy because the address of the registered owner can be traced via DVLA. Under pcp they have option to buy it from the car company. If it’s on lease hire then car will opened by car company and it will be registered owner.

Their idiots for not protecting their security yet she won’t show front on her house!

Reactions: 13
Controversial but I'm not convinced this is her dog. Nothing about it rings true....

Reactions: 8
Or it's a photo of a gray Aston Martin, just not theirs!

That's why there was no need to cover the license plate.

Think about it, if Ali is driving it who's taking the photo?? That to me is a photo he found and just inserted.

Also, note the road in front of the car looks blurry or photoshopped. It's a fake photo, I bet.

Sorry but I just don't believe anything these two do anymore. It's all fake and made up.

Reactions: 16
Christ! Let's hope she doesn't go for the whole horsey thing. I have three currently and whilst I love them they are HIGH maintenance and EXPENSIVE. If she can't handle a cat or a dog, there is no way she's going to handle a horse. Plus it takes years to really know what you're doing with horses. Oh my God, I'm trying to imagine her mucking out at 5am or getting trampled on or poo picking. In addition to that, the horsey set are BRUTAL and alot of them aren't posh at all but hard nosed working class agricultural people who don't welcome people like Lidl and Aldi. Horses are the reason I don't own a Hermès bag. My money goes on 20k per animal and hideous feed and vets bills. I look like a madwoman in a duvet during the winter, no designer riding gear to swan about in as you get your boots pulled off by the mud in winter and the cold is like a knife so you just pile on the layers. People like her would get laughed off a yard plus if you don't know what you're doing with horses, they are quite easy to kill. Not a good idea Lidl. Off you pop to your local riding school for a few lessons where your probably gay instructor will secretly film your pretentious ass and put it on Snapchat....#allthegearnoidea

Reactions: 34
What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.
Luke Catleugh (UK fantastic food, recipes etc), Lauren Norris (USA, she's in a sorority and it's so fun to watch from a UK perspective), Emma Leger (sweet Canadian)

Reactions: 5
But she'd do what Olivia Bowen does and have it in full livery.

Reactions: 3
An American YouTuber who I’ve been watching recently and like is Asia Jackson. She just seems like a good egg? Cool sense of style/interiors too. Anyway, worth giving a try!

I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.