Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh this is so shocking. I feel the most sorry for those who bought these counterfeits

Reactions: 10
Have a look at the article I tagged a couple of minutes ago. It's quite shocking regarding Hermes counterfeits and how much the bags were being sold for, they were being made my genuine Hermes staff using some Hermes materials making it really hard to tell they were fake.

Reactions: 15
I agree, the colour is awful too. It's one that nobody wanted to buy, that's why she purchased it.

Reactions: 14
Interesting that you say that as I have only ever given my details to one brand when purchasing, other than that I have never given my information
It does vary from brand to brand and I think exceptions can always be made e.g. regular customers who didn’t want to leave details, high profile clients etc. This was just my experience, and a lot of it was new policy as people were bringing in obvious fakes or trying to take advantage of refurbishments/repairs that were well beyond what was offered in warranty. Some repairs could end up costing more than the actual product itself, which is fine if the product had sentimental value to customers but didn’t make sense financially for company. I know this won’t be the case for all brands though!

Reactions: 6
They have never been on holiday unless its a paid for work trip.

Reactions: 21

It absolutely creases me that she thinks there's people out there who believe her when she says she's had nothing done to her face.

Reactions: 39
I think they try and do it to stop people buying them and then making a profit. I know a lot of the big watch companies take off all the plastic etc as you are buying it, so you can't resell it as "new" if you see what `i mean.
Idk, this rubs me really the wrong way but then on the other hand, I don't need to buy/participate in it. I just don't want to pay a load of money to get told off by the company that benefited from my purchase. I decide what I do with my items, not them. But as I said, if I am not ok with this, I don't have to buy it. No one forces me.

Reactions: 18
Why are people congratulating her on getting a bag!?!?! You congratulate someone on the birth of a baby not a friggin bag!!! Those glasses!? the fuck!? since when does she wear those?

Reactions: 47
Do find it odd that they would try to control the resale market, as surely it is better to have products being worn/used than sitting somewhere gathering dust. Once the transfer of title to the goods takes place I don’t see why they should be able to tell people how to use said goods!!

Reactions: 15
Why are people congratulating her on getting a bag!?!?! You congratulate someone on the birth of a baby not a friggin bag!!! Those glasses!? the fuck!? since when does she wear those?
So, Lydia is now mother of three. The cat, the dog, the bag. Makes sense why the bag is deformed.

Reactions: 41
Maybe she has been loaned the bag to promote Sellier so all her followers will go and buy a Birkin or a Kelly She will then say next month she decided to sell or trade it in because it was pointless sitting in her closet due to lockdown or some other BS excuse.

Reactions: 21
I'm sure someone on here found a photo of the boots she bought also on the Sellier website. When she left the Hermes store she was only carrying a tiny bag. I don't believe her for one second. She's just a big fake Fendi (in the words of Carrie Bradshaw).

Reactions: 27
She doesn’t have to be physically wearing it to promote it. She could still have mentioned it and shown her support when it was launched. What’s the real reason for this post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm sure this will go down like a lead balloon with her Hermes SA, Cal. I agree, Hermes do not sell to resellers or Personal shoppers for that matter.....and I agree, you loose the exclusivity, which is now happening with Lydia et al.

Reactions: 12
She will say that it is not on display because Lumi comes in to dressing room and climbs all over the bags (remember the claw scratch on the Chanel Trendy), and so it is inside a dust bag, etc. If she is ‘petrified’ to wear the Hermes boots outside, the bag is not going to see the light of day, and probably returned.

Anyway, she is such a fraud, the bag probably says “Herpès, Made in China” for all we know.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.