Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog. The click bait title 'I was wrong' got me.
Omg!!!! Congratulations Elle Belle

Reactions: 20
What fabulous news, who ever thought we would read such fabulous news on Tattler. Congratulations my dear, thats just so good, he is a very lucky man

Reactions: 29
Congrats Elle Belle!!

I bet Lydia is jelous that you have taken the spotlight ( and rightly so) from her tattle thread/ her inspo thread.

Reactions: 30
Congrats @Elle Belle we missed you !!!

Ok now I’m pissed. SHOW SOME RESPECT to Chanel and kindly take 5 HANGERS off of that bag!!!! This is a massive closet with rails and knobs an island and fake wood FLOORS all made for unused hangers.

View attachment 266734
Easy come, easy go. Her bags, shoes, dresses mean nothing to her because she did not earn them. She just begged for them. Or received vouchers. No hard graft. At all. So she does not value anything. ANYTHING !!! Be it her bags, clothes, mum, husband, friends. Everything is replaceable.
Bag damaged, I'll get another.
Wiped counter with Zimmerman dress, now stained forever, don't worry, I'll get another.
House not a country Cotswolds manor, don't worry, I'll convert my new build into one.
Mum pissing me off, don't worry, I'll show her by getting step mum to fill in (and so stabbing mum in the heart)
ITF not bowing down at the Lydia altar, don't worry, I'll replace her with Josie.

I know this may come across as harsh, but she really is vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Elle Belle what great news, congratulations

Hopefully the wedding planning won't interfere with your inescapable life here on tattle

Reactions: 27
Yay! Congratulations on the engagement and house @Elle Belle

Whenever I see influencers complain about tattle I just think of all the happy and sad moments of our lives that end on all the threads. It’s a lil’ community with a side of snark and jolly good fun in a year like this

Cannot to see poor Ken paint some F&B green in the next chapter of the never-ending-changes-to-the-dining-room-study story.

Reactions: 33
I truly doubt she is THAT scared of spiders. It’s all part of her delicate flower act that she uses to make Ali feel manly and wanted.
If I called my husband whilst he was out with friends to ask if there was soil in the shed he would be like..err,, check yourself?! I would have gone in, checked, and then gone to the Garden centre for more if there wasn’t. You know, like any normal functional woman in her 30s.

Reactions: 57
That’s exactly what I thought. Get in the frickin car and buy some.

Reactions: 33
Awww congrats @Elle Belle - such lovely news

Reactions: 20
The one night I go to bed early and I miss this!!!
Congratulations on your engagement @Elle Belle. He's one lucky man! Great news on your house too
So happy for you both
Brilliant summary.....can slothy moley Lidl get more vile?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Thank you all so much for the love. You really are a lovely bunch.

Sorry Lydia. Maybe include within your community guidelines that no one else is allowed to share or celebrate their happy news. Well you know when you finally write them. Or are you waiting for your new chest first.

Reactions: 62
Elle’s back! Can we have an Amen to that? Hell, yeah! Congratulations

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.