Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allexie01

VIP Member
FFS and you can then spend the rest of winter paying for the huge electricity bill you have just created by boiling a useless pot of crap in your house all day just to make it smell nice. She truly has no idea how the real world lives has she.
I think, (and hope), my house smells perfectly fine just with regular cleaning and windows being opened! At least nobody has complained yet.....but then I don't have a cat that sits on the dining table, kitchen surfaces etc, dogs that piddle everywhere and I don't wear fake tan, spray ten thousand squirts of perfume every hour or have oily, unwashed hair. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

ThirdWorldGlam

All she had to do was talk to the camera which, let’s face it, is a mirror to her. Pandemic? It didn’t touch her but here she is sharing her traumatic experiences. :rolleyes:
I started watching her content during the pandemic as a way to turn-off my brain really (as I was struggling with a non-faked horrible health situation) and one of the main selling points was that her perception of the pandemic and the whole situation was sooo bizarre, she couldn't care less at all, but that was the type of content I craved.

It is bizarre that now she writes a book about how much she suffered that era, like... what are you talking about? We watched your vlogs, we followed your content. You could not care less. Some fans out there may be blind to an extent that is surreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Greentrees

VIP Member
Does Carrie ever shut up?! All you could hear in the background at the KM shoot was her pesky voice with stupid running commentary, chiming in every 5 seconds where it wasn't needed with some stupid annoying remark trying to be comical, but fell flat with everyone in the room. There must of been a lot of headaches by days end.
----------
F9F150A1-8E8D-4DF2-B3A6-184F0F2C827E.jpeg

I'm not exactly sure what that brown smear on Lydia's face is but lets hope its makeup. That looks shocking. I thought she was sick, why is she drinking alcohol. Clearly not as sick as she made out she was. Alcohol never far away from Carol and Linda.
—————-
B6991A05-8A4F-4B6C-AA75-161D6D3FA6CB.jpeg

This dress is a dogs breakfast. High neck, big puff sleeves, and the length of dress is too short, it doesn't work with all the other elements of the dress, the design balance is off. Not to mention the colour of the dress - olive green with big splotches of red and I can't work out the fabric, it looks a bit stiff. Is it Taffeta?? I'm sorry, whatever it is, its awful.

• Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Gotta love how Lydia MAKES HER 'PAID FRIENDS' EAT IN HER ROOM IN PARIS WHEN SHE IS DISGUSTINGLY SICK. (I would have told my team/friends to please go out in Paris without me and ordered up soup and rested in my room so they wouldn't get sick and miss out on Paris).

But no.... she exposes them repeatedly and then the next day when Cawwie is sick we hear Lydia make it ALL ABOUT HERSELF STILL! Says when she's sick it's the kind of sick that noone ever gets :unsure:... she's so surprised that Cawwie caught it from her because you know... Lydia kind of sick isn't contagous.

Lydia says she feels so bad because she (Lydia) usually won't hang around with anyone sick... says "to go home so she won't get sick". Apologizes to Cawwie for having to stay and work and KEEPS saying she doesn't want to be around sick people all while Alex is in her face begging her to stop breathing and snotting on the makeup.

• Sick
  • Wow

newengland

Ridiculous ‘inspirational type’ book by an influencer who hasn’t had any truly life changing tragedies in her life. Only had her ego bruised and a few family issues most people have had to deal with. Minor setbacks really in the scheme of things. One day when life really knocks her on her a**, she may look back on this arrogance and cringe about how naive and superficial she and this book were/are.

Thinking about this, it’s veritably just another average person with an over-inflated ego believing their hype. A product of the participation trophy concept where every thought and deed is seen as exemplary. Every insignifIcant effort is laudable, worthy of applause and recognition. Where everyone is a star, this is what YT is built upon. Where the mundane and the mediocre is rewarded with fame and a big payday. These ‘influencers’ delude themselves, their abilities and mostly their appeal. Probably a good idea to save your money Lyd. The viewer can click ’next’ and you and your dross will be archived.

Hopefully she reads all the real negative reviews for this lame, nothing special book. She needs a healthy dose of reality.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
She’s tagged some woman in her stories (a friend apparently) called Sasha Wilkins who describes Lydia when meeting her for the first time as ‘beautiful and shy’ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I’m sorry, we need that Ibiza tassel photo inserted here immediately!
Yes.
Shy.
😅

Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

7772BB41-FF5D-4627-B2FF-B1724D6EB633.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Rectumsmum has stalker potential - Lydia should be worried to find her sitting in her house one day 😆

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Hysterical! She signed three copies because that’s all they stocked in Waterstones! 😂😂 Best selling author... not.

DB281ED9-765E-4FE3-98FC-14D3E87F4088.jpeg

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Hysterical! She signed three copies because that’s all they stocked in Waterstones! 😂😂 Best selling author... not.

View attachment 2533299
Signed 3 copies all with wildly different signatures

IMG_4715.png

IMG_4716.png

IMG_4718.png

---
Also I wonder if she told the employees she was going to sign the books and they checked her ID 🤣 I can now just imagine people going into Waterstones and signing random books pretending to be the author.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Why didn't Lydia take her team and family out for dinner after the Q & A ? It was not late. That Q & A didn't last long. Cheapskate.
Yes and it was remarkable how they crammed into a taxi to head to the train. Guess when a brand isn’t paying for a fancy car and driver they take the train.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Greentrees

VIP Member
DE9F2720-6C85-49CF-B975-333F0EF9C948.jpeg

God forbid! How much can one take. One vlog a week is already more than one can tolerate, let alone 2.

It was enough that I had to listen to him today, spit and splutter his way through describing 5 individual fragrances. Then on top of that, gave a break down of the fragrance notes of each and every one. Agony. Then after he finished that segment of the video, he felt compelled to tell us he was off to the dentif to have a look at his sensitive toof. I decided to stop there, I was drained, I might pick up on it again on the first of never.

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
I think all but one of her bags are from resellers or fake. LA Way managed to get her the one direct from the Hermes store.

Imagine walking around with nearly 100k in bags yet all the toilets in your home don't work and you can't spend any money on groceries.

• Angry
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
You are sent on a shoot to Paris by the Karen Millen team to a beautiful hotel overlooking the Eiffel Tower and what do you do - check the bed for bed bugs. She is dispicable and i hope KM see her vlog doing this. A disgraceful person who has no decency!
I was thinking that... what a MESS this vlog was and extremely disrespectful to KM. However she's done this before and they come back for more so they deserve each other right?

I mean they pay all of these people plus travel expenses to go all the way to Paris and take photos inside a room that could be ANYWHERE... and one guy seemed to just be there to joke around like Cawwie and distract everyone. Same with the one in Spain... sure the house was nice but they just took pictures by a wall and pool. The last one she was up to her eyeballs in grass so that could have just been shot ANYWHERE!

She can't even ever title her vlog with a hint about the collections and buries the KM content in horrific and ridiculous behavior EVERY TIME.

Makes me wonder if Cawwie has something on someone at KM because there is just NO explanation for this terrible partnership and collection to continue over and over and over.

• Heart