Lydia Millen #187 Luxury to minimalism, book cover plagiarism, even click bait can’t help your algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s flat footed, slaps down her feet like a seal does with flippers, flipper Millen. 🤣🤣🤣

Apparently, shes got the opposite - high arches, she said in one of her videos and struggles to put her feed in some boots without zip/anke fastening to open them up; nothing to do with the feed being extremely wide then...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hawmigawd, I was just scrolling IG, minding my very own business, when Lips Bloody Gordon and his housemate popped up with a GRWM for Salon Privé. I dang near threw my phone across the room. That’s enough Internet for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Soooooooo interesting! LOL about the stomping, so a lot of the stuff we pick up on here is quite accurate.... the stomping is such a strange trait...! I genuinely don't know any young adults that walk like that, she literally looks like a stiff old person or toddler stomping around...

Thanks so much for sharing @Fluffy81 . So basically she looks as bad in real life as she does on camera..... it's not just bad angles/lighting then.....

Did your interactions with her lead you here? I ended up on here from following her a long time ago and noticing her interactions with her followers were nothing short of storage and arrogant and passive-aggressive....

Is she an odd character in real life too? She seems to have gotten worse with age to....
She’s heavy footed for sure, when she walks she stomps. … however she is pretty … but as they say less is more. She does not need layers of makeup on. I just do not like the woman’s energy.. she’s been a brat before putting things on hold in shops for months, expecting things to be sent out. That was from someone I know.
It’s all fake. Good PR. Yet people fall for it.. but the clever ones have clearly washed there hands…

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I have to say, I’m very glad we’re having scorching weather right now in the UK at the start of Sept - purely to screw up all the insufferable ‘cosy autumn vibes / autumn wholesomeness / autumnal haul’ videos these influencers trot out year after year.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
we usually say autumn starts on the 22nd Sept around the equinox.
---

it would be interesting to hear from anyone who has seen her in real life what she looks like.

I always think people's features can be exaggerated depending on how close they are to the camera lens and what sort of lens is being used (e.g. selfie camera on iPhone gives you a thumb head).

I always wonder if all the fillers look this bad in real life or if the camera 'adds 10lbs' to her features....

Has any tattlers been up close and personal enough recently enough to tell us what her face really looks like? even better if you've seen the face before and after and can give feedback on the comparison. I would LOVE to know......

My absolute favourite tattle posts are always about interactions with Linda in the wild......
Fair enough but meteorologically autumn starts on Sept 1.

Reactions: 12
I have never heard anyone place such a huge emphasis and have such an obsession on each season like Lydia does, like her life depends on it. She talks about it to the point of delirium in every vlog. Now all we will hear her say are the words autumn and autumnal on a loop. Give me strength. I can’t stand how she goes to the extreme with it all, literally changing her home interior and paraphernalia around her home to fit in with the season, it's absurd.

And It goes without saying, there's always some money making agenda behind it, her narrative around each season is geared towards a monetization strategy to flog all things spring, summer, autumn, winter, whichever applies at the time, always a buck to be made. Nothing is genuine with her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I have to say, I’m very glad we’re having scorching weather right now in the UK at the start of Sept - purely to screw up all the insufferable ‘cosy autumn vibes / autumn wholesomeness / autumnal haul’ videos these influencers trot out year after year.
Hee hee! What will madam do if we have hot days in October, which can happen. No doubt she ll make her slave put the fire on while she cosies on down in cashmere lounge wear (while sweating her bolt ons off). Daft bint! #rinseandrepeat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep. The views are dropping @Peppypoopar
She s on her way out. Her nontent is dire and actually repulsive in this current climate. One day madam will learn to read the room. Frow is another one looking desperate these days too. I truly believe influencers, unless they are authentic won t be around for much longer. #timetogetyourselfanotherjob

• Heart
Reactions: 34
my husband hates the word wholesome haha. we went pumpkin picking last year ( i know haha) and he kept calling it our half-some day out. its so hot today and all the influenza are in their cosy knits and beige ootds, having cosy days and cosy drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the exact same thing 🤣🤣
---
I have never heard anyone place such a huge emphasis and have such an obsession on each season like Lydia does, like her life depends on it. She talks about it to the point of delirium in every vlog. Now all we will hear her say are the words autumn and autumnal on a loop. Give me strength. I can’t stand how she goes to the extreme with it all, literally changing her home interior and paraphernalia around her home to fit in with the season, it's absurd.

And It goes without saying, there's always some money making agenda behind it, her narrative around each season is geared towards a monetization strategy to flog all things spring, summer, autumn, winter, whichever applies at the time, always a buck to be made. Nothing is genuine with her.
I’ve never heard anyone be so excited for Autumn when we are only 4 days into September 🙄 but then again she films Christmas in early November so in order to actually live all 4 seasons she has to start earlier than everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gemma Louise Miles will be having kittens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a new season! It's called 'between Summer and Autumn' invented by Lydia Millen age 10

Those trousers - just horrendous!
Wearing Chloe boots - they only sent her 2 blazers, no boots :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soooooooo interesting! LOL about the stomping, so a lot of the stuff we pick up on here is quite accurate.... the stomping is such a strange trait...! I genuinely don't know any young adults that walk like that, she literally looks like a stiff old person or toddler stomping around...

Thanks so much for sharing @Fluffy81 . So basically she looks as bad in real life as she does on camera..... it's not just bad angles/lighting then.....

Did your interactions with her lead you here? I ended up on here from following her a long time ago and noticing her interactions with her followers were nothing short of storage and arrogant and passive-aggressive....

Is she an odd character in real life too? She seems to have gotten worse with age to....
I don’t know her. Just seen her out and about acouple of times and the very first time I still
remember as clear as day, walking into an antique shop and literally marching and stomping ahead of Ali..this was almost 2 years ago.

She just had this air of arrogance, and one of the girls behind the counter rolled her eyes when Lydia walked in.. as if to say ‘ she’s here again’. I could be mistaken, but that’s the vibe I definitely got. Lydia portrayed herself walking in like thunder, as if she was a celebrity running because she’s didn’t want the paps finding her.

She is pretty .. but way too ‘done’. It is like I want to rip the band aid off her and get her dressed just in jeans and a shirt … everything is way too much with how she dresses. Probably another phase ….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Posh voice on - pretend to be interested in the guided tour!

If she signed a contract with HC, wouldn't it exclude her working with competitors?

SPECTACULAR is the word of the day! and Leonora high pitched voice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
…….. if only I’d kept my old school blazer……. I too could look like a right numpty! 🙄

IMG_1816.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is making the most out of her ride in that magnum p.i. era helicopter.

And the f&f bag has such a special pLace in her heart that she only carries it when she’s paid

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.