Lydia Millen #173 Elsie's looking like Lizzie Cundy and lil fella is channeling Ted Bundy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our thread title queen @Milking Keynes for the inspired words, which received 47 votes šŸ‘‘ šŸ„‡:m

Spring has sprung in Northamptonshire. As the doggies lick away our tears and we embark on a new life of happiness, we set aside petty squabbles and jealousy...or do we?

Screenshot_20230323_123204_Chrome.jpg

* Lidl and emotional support dog Cawwie šŸ• attended Cheltenham Races with 'her Holland Cooper family'.
* Lidl refused to wear the outfit she was sent by HC and wore a white cotton Nurse Ratched dress with a HC tweed coat draped over her shoulders. Adding a hint of intrigue were two HC scarves.
* She prised the tatty Manolo flats off her trotters and wore her suede Louboutin stiletto boots. Parfekt for damp grass!
* Taking centre stage on the HC photo set was......her tan HermĆØs Birkin. Oops.....didn't you give your HC bag to your mum, Lidl?
* Meanwhile Cawwie's chice of outfit looked like she was torn between joining the hunt or the Butlins' Red Coats.
* We had second hand embarrassment as Lidl and Grossie ignored each other and Lidl love bombed Leonora Smee and Jade Holland Cooper. Mansplainer and Laura Blair were caught in the middle.
* We speculated that:
- the falling out with "Holland Cooper Countryside Ambassador" Josie was over Holland Cooper
- Lidl was a last minute replacement for "13 piece Holland Cooper collection" Vic.

Screenshot_20230323_200027_Instagram.jpg

* Lidl of the Bunga was noticeably absent from a ClƩ de Peau BeautƩ #PR trip to the French Palace of Versailles. Vic, Amelia, Josie, Suzie Bonaldi and Fleur appeared to be having a merveilleux time! Mange tout Rodney, mange tout!
* Her attempts at an upper class accent continued. Even @coconochanel's mum commented that Lidl is not fluent in posh!
* We were bracing ourselves for Mothers' Day and Lidl didn't disappoint. We had a passive aggressive post about her relationship with her mum....who was pictured with Elizabeth Arden products...#gifted by the brand!
* She's no longer accepting #PR from brands/#PR parcels have dried up/#PR parcels are being sent to the old address 5 years after moving/Cawwie is going to contact brands for #PR. Which is it Lidl?
* We struggled to keep up with even more lies. Yes, we totally believe you haven't had nose filler for 4/5 years, your grandad had a Rolls Royce and you have other businesses...NOT!
* We amused ourselves thinking up daft names for the MGs chickens. Now Lidl wants ducks. Better put our thinking caps on again....Jemima!
* The words "cancelled" and "Lydia" are starting to feature in the same sentence...Lydia who?
* Just as we thought she had ditched the peasant dresses we get Cinders Lidl....

In other news
* Lips Gordon (thanks @Oops... ) is giving off Hugh Heffner vibes with a shirt and trousers under a dressing gown and silk scarf...... to go to breakfast.
* ....or is he vying for Splainer's serial killer title with a polo neck sweater, trousers held up with string and an empty briefcase?
* Ali looks ill. He explained he is suffered from "relentless injuries and lack of gym attendance". Man up Ali....the injuries are from grovelling to Lyds and the gym's in the basement.
* Claire Chanelle posted about being taken in by fake people...hmmmm...wonder who she could possibly mean?

Screenshot_20230323_210222_Chrome.jpg

Screenshots courtesy @Allexie21 @Polava

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Yay thanks for the new fresh spring thread! Like Lydia I could actually smell spring coming!

Funny I was getting settled to watch tonightā€™s flog and thought to myself ā€œtime to watch Lydia Villianā€ šŸ¤£

Meant to post this on the last threadā€¦ is she kidding? She left them to rot until what, feb/march and then dug like 30 little holes in planters. Canā€™t she just say she thought the book was lovely (which it is)? Has to play the victim of the FIRST YEAR OF BACK BREAKING Villan-Gordon tulips.

What did Nicholsons and the Gardner refuse to plant them or did she just forget to actually plant her gifted brand deal tulips from this bulb companyā€¦ and when Cawwie tried to collect they said ā€œnot so fastā€ so Lydia had to do it herself to get paid? I think the latter šŸ¤“

B9B8E5C8-3D6B-4551-BC19-1FEFB9DD0B20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Is that pic of her left hand? Where is her engagement and wedding ring? So disrespectful taking them off like they are fashion jewellery

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
100 tulips? Half an hour topsā€¦..why is it backbreaking? Is she 87? Ground should be nice and softā€¦.what is wrong with this woman?
I would like to know what creature has taken up residence in her cheeks? You can see where the filler isā€¦.starts on cheekbones near hairline and goes down to cheeks then jaw, chin and noseā€¦..shouldnā€™t it be un detectable? And Christ those basil trees look deadā€¦.mine are budding flowers at the momentā€¦..

405404DD-C68A-4C5B-A708-A46517D175BE.jpeg
554452DA-C295-40F8-B782-044C3407E110.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yay thanks for the new fresh spring thread! Like Lydia I could actually smell spring coming!

Funny I was getting settled to watch tonightā€™s flog and thought to myself ā€œtime to watch Lydia Villianā€ šŸ¤£

Meant to post this on the last threadā€¦ is she kidding? She left them to rot until what, feb/march and then dug like 30 little holes in planters. Canā€™t she just say she thought the book was lovely (which it is)? Has to play the victim of the FIRST YEAR OF BACK BREAKING Villan-Gordon tulips.

What did Nicholsons and the Gardner refuse to plant them or did she just forget to actually plant her gifted brand deal tulips from this bulb companyā€¦ and when Cawwie tried to collect they said ā€œnot so fastā€ so Lydia had to do it herself to get paid? I think the latter šŸ¤“

View attachment 2051201
Shouldnā€™t they be blooming by now? Where are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ngl, when I see Lydia in public spaces on video, she gives me the impression that whenever she walks in, she expects people to be delighted to see her. Especially in that HC stable photo.

She probably thinks that the Cheltenham races is like the Royal Ascot. Who the in the world brings a Birkin to a horse race?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
757DA7C1-51D0-49DB-A1B4-F3AC12D138CB.png

Apparently, Summer sun is on its way! ( even though Spring just started 3 days ago )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
View attachment 2051321
Apparently, Summer sun is on its way! ( even though Spring just started 3 days ago )
Wtf is it with them and basic grammarā€¦did they learn nothing from dog gate gate?
---
100 tulips? Half an hour topsā€¦..why is it backbreaking? Is she 87? Ground should be nice and softā€¦.what is wrong with this woman?
I would like to know what creature has taken up residence in her cheeks? You can see where the filler isā€¦.starts on cheekbones near hairline and goes down to cheeks then jaw, chin and noseā€¦..shouldnā€™t it be un detectable? And Christ those basil trees look deadā€¦.mine are budding flowers at the momentā€¦..

View attachment 2051263View attachment 2051264
Forgive meā€¦.I meant bay leaf trees. Anyway, whatever they are theyā€™re dead. Cremate them with the lemon trees and please please add those Dalek trees that creep the hell outta everyone ā€¦..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What is Jade HCā€™s end game? Is she expecting to be akin to a Polo RL brand in terms of size and scale? I feel like her consistent work with influencers puts her in the Lilysilk category which will make it difficult to achieve a level of prestige.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Lydia talking about the Amazon tank top got me thinkingā€¦ Itā€™s been a while since Lydiot mentioned Adanola and that foraging ā€œbestieā€ from last year. Did she unfollow them and lose them as well?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Note to self, do not attempt to watch Lydiots flogs as they are mind numbingly boring šŸ’¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2051201
That hand is aging terribly. For all that expensive beauty crap she buys & is gifted you'd think she'd have found some miracle collagen lotion for those paws. It doesn't help that she's wearing that grungy green polish, makes her skin look greenish

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you so much for another seminal recap dear @Miscanthus. I donā€™t know how you do it! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘.

So itā€™s ducks is it? Pfffttttā€¦OK - letā€™s run with ducks and do a rethink for the naming of the little duckers.

Allow me to start us off - againā€¦šŸ˜“

Daft Names for the Millen Ducksā€¦

Beaky Blinder
Ruddy
Muddy
Fuddy
Jacob Cream-Quacker
Mucker Duck
Pucker Duck
Fu**er Duck
Sucker
Puddle
Elvie (Briefcase)
Arty Choke
Avo Car-Dough

We can quack open another bottle on the next thread, by which time, no doubt, weā€™ll be christeninā€™ the flippinā€™ flamingosā€¦šŸ¦©šŸ¦©šŸ¦©.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I said in a previous thread that sheā€™d be better off with ducks than chickens because they are easier - hi Lydia šŸ‘‹ Where would she get her content from without Tattle?

I have ducks and they are fabulous and (relatively) easy to look after. They are, however, lovers of all things mud and absolutely love to make a mess. They certainly wonā€™t fit into her assthetik!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Congratulations to our thread title queen @Milking Keynes for the inspired words, which received 47 votes šŸ‘‘ šŸ„‡:m

Spring has sprung in Northamptonshire. As the doggies lick away our tears and we embark on a new life of happiness, we set aside petty squabbles and jealousy...or do we?

View attachment 2051140

* Lidl and emotional support dog Cawwie šŸ• attended Cheltenham Races with 'her Holland Cooper family'.
* Lidl refused to wear the outfit she was sent by HC and wore a white cotton Nurse Ratched dress with a HC tweed coat draped over her shoulders. Adding a hint of intrigue were two HC scarves.
* She prised the tatty Manolo flats off her trotters and wore her suede Louboutin stiletto boots. Parfekt for damp grass!
* Taking centre stage on the HC photo set was......her tan HermĆØs Birkin. Oops.....didn't you give your HC bag to your mum, Lidl?
* Meanwhile Cawwie's chice of outfit looked like she was torn between joining the hunt or the Butlins' Red Coats.
* We had second hand embarrassment as Lidl and Grossie ignored each other and Lidl love bombed Leonora Smee and Jade Holland Cooper. Mansplainer and Laura Blair were caught in the middle.
* We speculated that:
- the falling out with "Holland Cooper Countryside Ambassador" Josie was over Holland Cooper
- Lidl was a last minute replacement for "13 piece Holland Cooper collection" Vic.

View attachment 2051142

* Lidl of the Bunga was noticeably absent from a ClƩ de Peau BeautƩ #PR trip to the French Palace of Versailles. Vic, Amelia, Josie, Suzie Bonaldi and Fleur appeared to be having a merveilleux time! Mange tout Rodney, mange tout!
* Her attempts at an upper class accent continued. Even @coconochanel's mum commented that Lidl is not fluent in posh!
* We were bracing ourselves for Mothers' Day and Lidl didn't disappoint. We had a passive aggressive post about her relationship with her mum....who was pictured with Elizabeth Arden products...#gifted by the brand!
* She's no longer accepting #PR from brands/#PR parcels have dried up/#PR parcels are being sent to the old address 5 years after moving/Cawwie is going to contact brands for #PR. Which is it Lidl?
* We struggled to keep up with even more lies. Yes, we totally believe you haven't had nose filler for 4/5 years, your grandad had a Rolls Royce and you have other businesses...NOT!
* We amused ourselves thinking up daft names for the MGs chickens. Now Lidl wants ducks. Better put our thinking caps on again....Jemima!
* The words "cancelled" and "Lydia" are starting to feature in the same sentence...Lydia who?
* Just as we thought she had ditched the peasant dresses we get Cinders Lidl....

In other news
* Lips Gordon (thanks @Oops... ) is giving off Hugh Heffner vibes with a shirt and trousers under a dressing gown and silk scarf...... to go to breakfast.
* ....or is he vying for Splainer's serial killer title with a polo neck sweater, trousers held up with string and an empty briefcase?
* Ali looks ill. He explained he is suffered from "relentless injuries and lack of gym attendance". Man up Ali....the injuries are from grovelling to Lyds and the gym's in the basement.
* Claire Chanelle posted about being taken in by fake people...hmmmm...wonder who she could possibly mean?

View attachment 2051167
Screenshots courtesy @Allexie21 @Polava
Does your sister wife know youā€™re off the compound? Enough with the prarie dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
651318F5-59DB-4D0A-99B0-7FED445419D0.jpeg

Good morning and welcome to todayšŸ’

You know I mentioned gobstoppers the other day? Hmmm...I donā€™t think I need to say too much more so I will move swiftly along to artichokes.

Some of you may be aware that I have campaigned very hard to set up an artichoke heart transplant centre in the car park outside The Convent of the Little Sisters of the Skint. We are still having planning permission problems though, so if anyone knows of a good architect who can offer Mates Rates do please let me know.

I need to run because I donā€™t want to be late for my avo-cardio class at the gym.

Peace/Piece/Peas āœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.