Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia’s channeling the Rosie Huntington-Whitely leaning post there. Even Rosie looks stupid doing that. :confused:

Also, the only woman who needs to carry a handbag in her own house is the Queen. Buckingham Palace is a (far) more sizeable residence than a bungalow that isn’t in Buckinghamshire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'll try! If she keeps producing outfits like that then I'll have plenty to take the piss out of. 😂
Ive just bought myself a £3000 Chanel bag I mean I really need it now Im working from home to put my phone in to go from the kitchen to the living room.

Im surprised none of you have got yourself one. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ive just bought myself a £3000 Chanel bag I mean I really need it now Im working from home to put my phone in to go from the kitchen to the living room.

Im surprised none of you have got yourself one. 😊
My Dior is on it’s way, going from one room to another is very, very difficult without a bag 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I definitely need some of those boots, I've got a garden to tend to but I still need to look smart just in case my neighbour looks over my fence🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Essentially people like me, can't even sign up for it let alone get a slot, heard today that some are even having the audacity of lying about their symptoms to GP surgeries so they can get appointments, the stupidity of some people yeah won't go into detail about why my immune system will be compromised for the rest of my life but essentially not having a large bowel though not sure if that'd count and I am not certain if I could class asthma as severe in my case though (both from birth really since its not the usual reason for having the large bowel removed due to IBD I don't have that)

Ah its fair enough :)
Sorry to hear this. I hope you get something sorted.
I'm going to DM her ( although she never replied to my DM telling her that her voice and video were out of synch, but it's never happened again!)
I just hear that a special school in Essex had all the dry food and two large freezers of food stolen over the weekend. What is wrong with people?!

She looks flipping ridiculous.

View attachment 99000
I hope they put her on patrol when we are all in lockdown!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I believe people are going to be disgusted when they see the amount of stuff she is hoarding in her dungeon. Why not just do a charity sale and get the cash off to some needy association, local nurses …

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shes sent George to Ikea to get a load of glass jars to decant everything in her kitchen cupboards.....Lyd your about 2 years too late with this kind of content, EVERYONES already done this tit.

Also the declutter woman hates her you can just tell by her face. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has all this stuff in her kitchen, organised for the gods. And batch cooks carrots. Can these two be any more dull?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She has all this stuff in her kitchen, organised for the gods. And batch cooks carrots. Can these two be any more dull?
She needs someone to come and organise draws :rolleyes: and Ali is getting Ken back to paint the ceilings because the candles have turned them black, never heard of trying to clean it off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hygiene really is a problem in lidl’s house! Towels and toilette paper mixed with floor cleaners and Hoover’s. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes sent George to Ikea to get a load of glass jars to decant everything in her kitchen cupboards.....Lyd your about 2 years too late with this kind of content, EVERYONES already done this tit.

You can tell by the fact she didn't come on the last day saying her throat was sore... I bet she was just exhausted after all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That will look good on Dave's CV, personal shopper for Lidl!

Reactions: 13
So i'm just starting the vlog - first lie - she had the declutter woman for 2 days, well which is it, you said on a story or an insta post you had booked her for a full week and were paying. She lies about EVERYTHING, don't believe anything she says ever!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“Using amazon and ikea“......like you peasants

See, Lydia is adjusting her content to reflect the current climate.

C9943D83-F1B3-42B2-A98A-63E1242038AB.jpeg

but also

262516BD-D44C-480F-87B6-74F21990B6AB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her drawer dividers are the bleeping dream - did you know that?

They are the bleeping dream!

duck OFF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.