Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a thought today through all this horrendous pandemic. Our Lidl within a matter of weeks is going to be showing herself in her true raw state....no manicures, no freebie haircut, no laser to remove her beard and no more "game changing" facials. I am so looking forward to seeing the nose start to slide when she can't get her top ups, the fillers move around her face and finally her top lip shrink back to the size that Mother Nature intended. Cannot wait 😂
Do you know, I actually think she’ll look much better. She really is turning herself into a monstrosity. I think the nose filler is sliding down as the tip of her nose seems much more bulbous than in old pics. She needs to stop all this rubbish before she does a Pete Burns on herself.

Reactions: 16
Ali is a bit of an ass just as his spouse. Go ahead Ali, yuck it up. But here is a bit of advice. When you go back to pulling wire do not mention your skin care regime to the other guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there! Our Mother's Day in Australia isn't until May, so hopefully I will be able to see mine in person and give her a huge hug by then. Hopefully we all will. We're down to only essential services here too now.

Now, I know Lydia can't have any of her painters or carpenters come by, but how many interior decor changes will she make during Covid-19? I expect a fair few orders/requests for free stuff will be made because #content.

Reactions: 12
Having freebies delivered is putting unnessesary strain on delivery companies who could be using their time better too. So she needs to cut the damn begging for a while too.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope all brands do the right thing right now and stop giving any products or freebies to greedy Youtubers. If they are to give anything away for free this day forward, they give it only to hospital janitorial, nurses, medical assistants, ambulance medics, those working in grocery and delivery etc. These are the people who deserve freebies. And if I hear a brand gave their products for free to a bunch of nurses etc. that would be the best advertisement for any company and I would definitely buy from them because they have morality, humanity and social consciousness.

I hope Lydiot and others like her get not a single cent more or single item ever again from today onward. There are people deserving of such freebies and frauds and liars like this fool is not one of them. She contributes nothing to society except a fake lifestyle, greed, consumerism and lies.

I've made a decision that this day forward I will only purchase from companies that stepped up to he plate during this global pandemic and helped others with no care regarding profitability. There are companies stepping up making sanitizer instead of skin care or alcohol for consumption, clothing designers and manufacturers like Cristian Siriano making masks for medical staff instead of designing dresses and manufacturing clothes.

This is a horrifying time in our world but also a test that will separate the saints from the sinners. It will show who will be selfless and who will remain a greedy narcissist.

Sadly, we all know for a fact that Lydiot will always remain the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she for sure a brit? Like how can you not know your native language?!?!

Both affected and effected are verb forms and their usage can get confusing. Effected means executed, produced, or brought about. To effect is to bring about or cause something to happen. For example, The dictatorial regime quickly effected changes to the constitution that restricted the freedom of the people.
On the other hand, affected means made an impact on. It is the past tense of the verb form of affect, which means to impact. For example, Carbon di-oxide emissions affected the environment.
Like how forgetting that Italy is almost or practically like a war zone right now due to the virus, one nurse even here in London having to work what was it two days without a break I think it was thats staggering literally staggering, this lightened me up a bit though
Though Dr Hope (Sonia being a IC Anaesthetist Consultant, the ones who are trained to use respirators) or this part made me laugh

As @Georgeeee once said, "It’s only her enormous head that looks fed." 😂

View attachment 98477
Bobblehead
Looks like one of those caricatures of some celeb or whoever when they've purposefully enlarged their head and just plopped it ontop of their shoulders/neck

I hope all brands do the right thing right now and stop giving any products or freebies to greedy Youtubers. If they are to give anything away for free this day forward, they give it only to hospital janitorial, nurses, medical assistants, ambulance medics, those working in grocery and delivery etc. These are the people who deserve freebies. And if I hear a brand gave their products for free to a bunch of nurses etc. that would be the best advertisement for any company and I would definitely buy from them because they have morality, humanity and social consciousness.

I hope Lydiot and others like her get not a single cent more or single item ever again from today onward. There are people deserving of such freebies and frauds and liars like this fool is not one of them. She contributes nothing to society except a fake lifestyle, greed, consumerism and lies.

I've made a decision that this day forward I will only purchase from companies that stepped up to he plate during this global pandemic and helped others with no care regarding profitability. There are companies stepping up making sanitizer instead of skin care or alcohol for consumption, clothing designers and manufacturers like Cristian Siriano making masks for medical staff instead of designing dresses and manufacturing clothes.

This is a horrifying time in our world but also a test that will separate the saints from the sinners. It will show who will be selfless and who will remain a greedy narcissist.

Sadly, we all know for a fact that Lydiot will always remain the latter.
As far as I am aware there are even private health care providers who've been funded at cost (they are said to be making no profits from it and are willing to prove so how thats done I am not exactly sure) by the NHS to provide resources

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What about this military look!! I shall not elaborate further as I may be accused and sent back to the place that shall not be named!😫🥺
5E231A99-5974-40C7-8479-EFE6BAFDDA7D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Feeling very angry that Lidl and Aldi are having home deliveries when there are not enough slots for people who can't get to the shops!
They are the fittest couple in the world aren't they? Leave slots for those who have to self isolate...over 70s and immunocompromised!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
#WorkWear
#GoingToTheKitchen
#NotTescoLikeMummy
#RealMummyNotStepMummyBecauseShesTheRichOne
#RealMummyStillWorksTheCheckout
#BuyMy700QuidCream

196B2DB5-A788-4320-9CED-FBE7FC57127E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Feeling very angry that Lidl and Aldi are having home deliveries when there are not enough slots for people who can't get to the shops!
They are the fittest couple in the world aren't they? Leave slots for those who have to self isolate...over 70s and immunocompromised!
Essentially people like me, can't even sign up for it let alone get a slot, heard today that some are even having the audacity of lying about their symptoms to GP surgeries so they can get appointments, the stupidity of some people yeah won't go into detail about why my immune system will be compromised for the rest of my life but essentially not having a large bowel though not sure if that'd count and I am not certain if I could class asthma as severe in my case though (both from birth really since its not the usual reason for having the large bowel removed due to IBD I don't have that)

Don’t hate me 😬 First time I kinda don’t dislike her look (except necklace)
Ah its fair enough :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Who ever posted links for virtual tours- thank you very much!!! I have sent them to my friends and family and we are all going to watch them!
I hope Lydia‘s mom is safe and has good protection. And to all of you you still has to go to work, especially working with people, take care and all the love 💖
Here in Germany we are still allowed to go out, but 2 persons max, the majority of establishments are closed, just the necessery are opened. On the other hand, in the capital of Croatia has been a strong earthquake yesterday, a lot of buildings are severely damaged and people were forced to go outside in the midst of pandemic.
End then I see a video from an influencer like nothing is going on, another haul!, my vein on the forehead is going to explode!

p.s. and those nails 😱😨

Reactions: 17
I hope she slices her skin open with those claws and gets an infection in the wound.

I saw photos from the earthquake in Croatia's capital yesterday. Those poor, poor people.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.