Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if by magic she now has 851k instagram BOUGHT followers after having 850k yesterday.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to the podcast she’s on? I got enough of her flipping through the latest vlog but it’s amazing she seems to be taking about someone other than herself on it!

Reactions: 3
I would be awfully concerned if I were her. Her entire lifestyle is a house of cards. We might be headed into a depression and neither her nor Ali have actual jobs. You can only push people to buy from your posts when they have money to spend. People might soon be struggling to make their mortgage payments, the days of excessive consumerism are behind us. What’s next for the youtubers who base all of their videos and posts around useless purchases? I think Lydia might need to go back to the days when she lived in her tiny house with a smaller income, taking us through her days as normal person. I miss that Lydia anyway.
CORRECT!!

These bobble heads have no clue where we are heading. It’s not about being a pessimist but this will be an eye opener for many!

Going into lockdown down will set all of us back financially, even those who had lots of disposable cash.

“Luxuries” will be the first to go and that is a broad term. For some people a “luxury” item is a lipstick because it is not a necessity.

Aside from that no one wants to watch someone brag and show off their freebies while they struggle. The average person is concerned with keeping their jobs, putting food on the table and paying their bills. The backlash will be big and ugly.

Having said that, the world resetting to simpler times is not the worst thing. Maybe we’ll all be more grateful for what we do have. Spend less time envying the fake lives of others. Appreciate each other and our health and well being a bit more.

I for one will be happy to see these blood sucking parasites go out and try to earn an honest living like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes she's deleted, I imagine she got a lot of backlash because of it, too bloody right ignorant twit.
I'm glad it's immortalized here then! We should keep reposting it so it's in every thread from now on. Hiiii Lydia!!!! 👋:p

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
WOW!!!! This witch is so bleeping dumb, insensitive, blind and moronic. Thousands have died and more will perish and she's bleeping posting outfits and making light of panic buying and quarantine. People are losing jobs and bleeping dying!!!!

She has no bloody self-awareness and proves to the world today beyond a reasonable doubt how bleeping daft and calloused she is. This is the definition of a narcissist....and an idiotic one at that. You never know this pandemic may be what destroys her current "career" and income, sooner than all of us thought.
not to mention a big recession is coming afterwards and lots of people will lose their job. You all have mentioned already but I just can’t believe how ignorant and superficial this bish is!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
CORRECT!!

These bobble heads have no clue where we are heading. It’s not about being a pessimist but this will be an eye opener for many!

I for one will be happy to see these blood sucking parasites go out and try to earn an honest living like the rest of us.
I don’t think the bobble heads see it either.

They‘re acting like this is all just going to blow over magically in a couple weeks and they’re enjoying a little staycation at home making TikToks. What utter morons. Do they not READ whats really happening out there? Do they subscribe to a single newspaper or is it only Instagram they look at? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lydia, ITF, etc all built brands on being glorified sales clerks for frivolous nonessentials. That’s what they do. It’s all superficial bullshit with affiliate links and instagram ads. Do they really think during a pandemic, that is said to be far worse than anything we’ve seen in over 100 years, people are going to be wanting to SWIPE UP and SWIPE UP? Do they not see that this is going to continue into 2021???

WAKE UP! At the very least the bobble heads should see that Dior Parfumes, Louis Vuitton etc are now using their factory to produce sanitizer. That’s not a cute craft projects, morons!!!

That happens in times of war and major pandemics with severe shortages and we’ll see more of it. Amazon announced Thursday they’re suspending shipping nonessentials to prioritize medical items and other important necessities. Here in the states wartime Martial law has already been signed and is just waiting to be enforced. There are not enough hospital beds, ventilators and other important medical equipment to cover the number of cases we are heading towards. Even with all the closures.

The prime of wasteful spending and people constantly buying crap they don’t need is coming to an end. Anyone with economic sense has known the bubble was going to burst and Lydia...that time has arrived! *pop*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think the bobble heads see it either.

They‘re acting like this is all just going to blow over magically in a couple weeks and they’re enjoying a little staycation at home making TikToks. What utter morons. Do they not READ whats really happening out there? Do they subscribe to a single newspaper or is it only Instagram they look at? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lydia, ITF, etc all built brands on being glorified sales clerks for frivolous nonessentials. That’s what they do. It’s all superficial bullshit with affiliate links and instagram ads. Do they really think during a pandemic, that is said to be far worse than anything we’ve seen in over 100 years, people are going to be wanting to SWIPE UP and SWIPE UP? Do they not see that this is going to continue into 2021???

WAKE UP! At the very least the bobble heads should see that Dior Parfumes, Louis Vuitton etc are now using their factory to produce sanitizer. That’s not a cute craft projects, morons!!!

That happens in times of war and major pandemics with severe shortages and we’ll see more of it. Amazon announced Thursday they’re suspending shipping nonessentials to prioritize medical items and other important necessities. Here in the states wartime Martial law has already been signed and is just waiting to be enforced. There are not enough hospital beds, ventilators and other important medical equipment to cover the number of cases we are heading towards. Even with all the closures.

The prime of wasteful spending and people constantly buying crap they don’t need is coming to an end. Anyone with economic sense has known the bubble was going to burst and Lydia...that time has arrived! *pop*
Lydia is always the last to know whether it’s fashion or current events. Too busy staring at her own reflection.

I have to say I am very impressed with the big labels producing sanitisers. It’s so important and from a marketing perspective, genius. Even if that is not the intent.

These people on social media are so out of touch. I think that’s what happens when you don’t earn for yourself. When you sit in your bungalow and have people throw free things at you, boxes just arriving at your door. You cannot fathom what goes on in the real world.

The downturn has been coming but this is so quick it won’t give any of us the time to work out that back up plan. Those who have the most unfortunately have the most to lose. Even big fashion houses and retail changes their approach to marketing and what they produce when things get tough.

I bet there won’t be more extravagant brand trips and dinners. What will Ali do to escape Lydia? How will they get in a decent meal? how will they celebrate their anniversaries and birthdays when the freebies ends?

This is unprecedented. The world will change.
The well is about to dry up and these idiots are still living in their own little bubble...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
CORRECT!!

Going into lockdown down will set all of us back financially, even those who had lots of disposable cash.

“Luxuries” will be the first to go and that is a broad term. For some people a “luxury” item is a lipstick because it is not a necessity.

Aside from that no one wants to watch someone brag and show off their freebies while they struggle. The average person is concerned with keeping their jobs, putting food on the table and paying their bills. The backlash will be big and ugly.

Having said that, the world resetting to simpler times is not the worst thing. Maybe we’ll all be more grateful for what we do have. Spend less time envying the fake lives of others. Appreciate each other and our health and well being a bit more.

They will fall fast, too. As fast as all that money came rushing in, it was rush back out. I have to believe that brands are sensing the dislike of vloggers like Lydia Millen Stripper and Frow. I do believe fashion vloggers like Tamara will survive because they are fashion industry knowledgeable and have cultivated relationships with a lot of the people IN the fashion industry. Plus, they can say more than "it's a game changer." I don't foresee them having a fall fashion week or even one in the spring of 2021.

BTW what was that hideous leather/pleather skirt she had on? It gapped and puckered in all the wrong places and looked uncomfortable as hell. It will go the way of the girdle skirt. Lydia, tell us again how you are being more purposeful in your buying? She really has been hitting some clickers lately. I know we dress differently here in the states but exactly where do you wear a little girl dress like the one she was wearing the other day? It's not office wearable. Oh I know when you go on a date with your husband who used to look like a man but now looks like a widdow boy. A sad widdow boy. What a pair. I just hope they don't run out of caviar and champagne in case the neighbors stroll over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This Dave George character feels like such a hanger on type. And I’m cringing watching Lydia try act so cool and impressive. Am I right in saying she’s coming 33 next month? Or 32? And she’s getting on like some young girl in Uni trying to land a boyfriend!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This Dave George character feels like such a hanger on type. And I’m cringing watching Lydia try act so cool and impressive. Am I right in saying she’s coming 33 next month? Or 32? And she’s getting on like some young girl in Uni trying to land a boyfriend!
So many people in that bungalow fighting for space in the viewfinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
posted this on another thread but copying here as well since i'm done:
i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ummmm okay
How about have a look at your shoes and see how it is spelled? Or if you are too lazy to get up from the couch just google it?!?
Is she trolling us? This can’t be real

i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST
I agree. Enough with endless flogging and buying, enough with consumerism, enough with exploiting, destroying and murdering! Humanity never had so much and humanity was never more miserable than now! There is a spike in mental illnesses and cancer.
Clearly, something is wrong.
Where did all the love go, empathy, grace, caring for others, human and animals, besides only for yourself??? This situation has forced the majority of us to reflect and reach out and give a helping hand when needed. You know what guys, I think out mother Earth had enough of us destroying everything and our crap as well and this is the anwser-we have to change our ways. Look at Venice - water has never been so clear and clean in the last 60 years, even dolphins showed up again!! Here locally I can hear birds again and other animals, the sky is also clear!
How Lydia doesn’t see there is more to life is beyond me. I am looking forward to the day this influenza bubble will finally burst - it will be a very unpleasant surprise for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing is, you can not eat that #gifted Fendi skirt. And if no one will click on that affiliate link, that will mean no money for Lydia to buy her some tuna. From what I can see, and I’m looking at Ebay auctions as an example, in the last couple of days people just stopped buying. I saw a Chanel bag, the one Lydia and Frow scored recently, immaculate condition for £950, and no one even placed a bid. Uncertainty makes us feel unsafe. And safety is the second basic human need after physiological. Which means we’ll drop everything and will not care about anything else until we feel safe (financially, in this case) again. And the effect will be lasting. Influenzas do not realise it yet that there is no good ending for them even after the pandemic is over.

Reactions: 28
I like some influencers like Tamara and wouldn't mind for their content to continue, but people like lydia are disgusting - no sensitivity towards the current situation at all.

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell and Brands PAY her to work with them and she cant even be arsed to find out how you spell their name!

Shows how she doesn't care - she did a lipstick promotion with them a while ago - shame they don't see how she blatantly doesn't give a tit

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.