Lydia Millen #163 Dresses in British Racing Green, so tone deaf it is obscene!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @muffintop13 for the thread title with 86 votes! :m👑🏆
Our clever @muffintop13 also had the most popular post of the last thread! She told Lidl what to do with her pretentious description of an Arvelle sparkly green dress! We are with you!

Vlogmas Christmas with the Millen-Gordons is nearly over and we will have a three week respite from all the festive fun, jollity, fabulous seasonal interiors, present wrapping, brand gifts and laughter with friends…oops, wrong thread.

This tedious and dreary run up to Christmas has been topped by Lidl’s guide to switching off this Christmas…well we don’t need a guide Lidl!

Vlogmas

Day 13 Home updates & Christmas gift opening

🎅 The safety screening to the lightwell has been changed. Instead of modern metal and glass it’s now a curious combination of oak and glass. Parfekt for The Bunga!
🎅 Lidl and room mate Ali are going shopping in London and will finish off with a meal with Cawwie and Man Bun to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Romantic! I hope Ali and Man Bun don’t feel like gooseberries!
🎅 They pass the Ritz which, Lidl exclaims, is looking very Christmassy. She doesn't move the camera off her ugly mug to show us.
🎅 Ali announces the anniversary he shares with ‘his dearest’ is celebrated with ‘wood’ (cough) and Lidl posted 20 photos, one of which showed Mr MG!
🎅 She lectures us on Meghan Markle as she’s watched the privacy loving couple’s ‘truth’ unfold in a six part documentary. Maybe ask yourself if their truth is the real truth? (More than 100 lies exposed and counting).
🎅 She sympathises with Meghan. Since being in the public eye Lidl knows what it’s like to be frightened. Stop looking in the mirror then!
🎅 She thinks if people dislike you it’s because you are authentic. Wrong! It’s the opposite! I don’t need a life coach to tell me that!

Day 12 An emotional blog

🎅 Lidl doesn’t like hospitals but her father’s in an Oxford hospital having a triple bypass op so she’s visiting him. Lidl films herself crying in her car.
🎅 Wait…it’s not because of her dad! Oh no! She parked in a private parking space instead of paying at the hospital and was blocked in by the owner. She’s crying with anger because she had to beg him to let her out and he gave her a piece of his mind! It was the worst part of her day! But she is the victim here because she’s alone and afraid and her father owns the flats and she had permission (allegedly)! It's all a misunderstanding...like your life!
🎅 Lidl gets home and Ali can barely look up.
🎅 Never mind, she changes into pjs and the Jimmy Choo slippers that arrived LAST Christmas. Oh yes, the box of shoes that you sneered at. No wonder they didn’t invite you on this year's PR ski trip!
🎅 She opens parcels to cheer herself up. She’s been sent £1,000 Krigler perfume and a candle begged from the Hamburg hotel shop that was closed when she wanted to buy it.
🎅 She’s watching the Harry and Me Me Meghan documentary. She says it’s an art form to protect her private life. We are not that interested Lidl!

Day 11 Saying goodbye to my dressing room & handbag collection

🎅 Lidl is busy collecting bespoke garments from Souster and Hicks, getting laser treatment and having her brows done.
🎅 She’s having new flooring in her dressing room, just like Ali’s, and slags off the last flooring, as usual.
🎅 She will be leaving the shoes ‘in situ’ as they can be cleaned afterwards.
🎅 She’s having open rails so she can show off her country clothes.
🎅 She’s selling more bags because she only wants Hermes handbags…except yellow ones….obviously...see below.

Day 10 A trip on the Belmond Pullman

🎅 The MGs and the Man Buns went to Canterbury on the train for the day. They had the very best carriage, flowers, champagne and meals. They paid (£500pp) with their own money….
🎅 It wasn’t the trip she wanted but the evening trip was sold out.
🎅 She wore her #gifted Susannah London two piece and the Emilia Wickstead coat she paid for with a My Theresa voucher. So wealthy!
🎅 She wasn’t looking forward to singing carols but filmed herself anyway. We were getting Sound of Music vibes from her outfit but not when she opened her mouth!
🎅 She whinged that taking the bus into the city took the magic off the trip. The city centre is three minutes away but those Lou boots are not made for walking!
🎅 They didn’t explore the city but found a wine bar instead. She spent the next day in bed.
🎅 The day after that she’s donating giving #gifted hampers to Ali’s friends and discovering at the age of 34 that they don’t like sprouts when Ali ‘makes’ them.

An awkward moment on the train. Screengrab thanks to Canterbury resident @Missclassy19

Screenshot_20221223-192144_Chrome.jpg

Day 9 A mini Hermes unboxing in Hamburg

🎅 Lidl tells us she didn’t buy anything in Hamburg. We see an orange Hermes bag in every shot. You are a tease! She finally opens it. It’s a £150 twilly. Guess your handbags are too expensive to unbox then?
🎅 She says she turned down the offer of a yellow bag from Hermes. Vic’s yellow bag is her favourite.
🎅 They go on a horse and carriage ride. We don’t see Hamburg.
🎅 At home she opens package after package of Amazon jumper dresses in every colourway, a velvet dress, gloves, scarves and Jimmy Choo boots. The boots don’t fit ‘nicely’ and are going back. Out of favour with JC Lidl?

In other news

👜 Lidl continues to be tone deaf, posting that if anybody wants to buy her a Christmas present she wants a 25 Birkin in Rouge Sellier with gold hardware. She's already told Ali what to buy her.
👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 The MGs shut up shop on Dec 16 and held a works Christmas party for their team…loads of people were staying over, if you count Cawwie and Man Bun as loads.
❤ Vic is donating £20k from the sale of her handbags to Save the Children.
💄Vic has a paid for advertorial with Carolina Herrerra Beauty.
🎧 The ASA responded to reports about the MGs advertising of Purdey guns. They did nothing wrong…

🎅 Merry Christmas to everybody and look out for the Christmas Day Quiz that will test your knowledge of Lidl in 2022 🎅.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Can someone please explain what type of person is a Lydia fan/follower? I don’t understand. She is unattractive (so no teenaged boys following her for their wank bank). She’s got terrible fashion for a young thirty something - so she’s not got fashion Huns. Her make up is blah because her face is still bad with it on. She’s not rich, and legit rich people who work for their money don’t care about social media. She’s not relatable or aspirational. I don’t understand. Is it just other influencers and professional beggars that follow her?

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Thank you for all your wonderful re-caps (you are a genius) @Miscanthus, I so look forward to reading them. Am sending you a little pressie your way ... MERRY CHRISTMAS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else feel like it’s mufti day now? Can we bring games in tomorrow?

Apropos of nothing, Mr F just called Aioli…. areola dip 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Don't know if anyone posted about that already but she just said something along "I was never gonna be this tall supermodel on Instagram at... (thinks) 5-foot-6" which would make her 167cm now. Didn't she use to say she was 170cm?
Soon she'll be admitting to being 165cm.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lydia the next Mother Teresa 🤣. Be kind from the women who roared at a heavily pregnant hairdresser.....and demanded she fix her hair. She loves to preach but not practice

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Yes she is hated, changed beyond recognition and should be reported for not being authentic. The content just shouldn't be allowed, what on earth is her content doing out there with all these untruths.. But it carries on, please, please make it STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you so much @Miscanthus for your wonderful thread roundups throughout the year. when I get behind for whatever reason you are my go to for a catch-up roundup. Say that while eating toffee lol. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only 50% increase she has had is the bots she's been buying😊. Well what a year for Lyd it has been...

Her brand deals have all but dried up
Her hair is a mess
Her face is a mess
Her career is a shambles
Her Hermes bag buying is non existent (unless its from ali express)
Her dress sense is a mess
She is a laughing stock of Tiktok
Her marriage is hanging by a thread
Her bung is worse then last year (I know I didn't think it was possible either!)
and she still doesn't own a Cotswold mansion🤭

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!🎅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I forgot to pick up something the MGs did that annoyed me...or should I say another thing.
They are now allowing the dogs in the bedroom which, until now, was Lumi's space.
I just don't get it when Lumi seems very sensitive and Lidl already acknowledged that Lumi had to adjust to the dogs arriving. It's all about Lidl's vision in her head and not what is good for the pets.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’m confused. She said they were going to get the useless postbox moved so what is going to be done to the big hole in the wooden post that’ll be left behind? I suppose Nicholson’s thought that would be the best height for them 😉. When Ali showed it, he cropped the shot. What a dog’s breafast!
7DD75741-4752-4522-B28A-C21C9F5D1993.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.