Lydia Millen #162 The Nutcracker has gone to the ballet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 43 votes! 🥇🔥🏆

Our last poll asked how we thought #savoygate played out....it was a close run result:
20221215_101002.png

Mange tout! Fiesta resistance! Achtung baby! Ich bin ein Hamburger!

Our multi-lingual, widely--travelled influencer is reinventing herself as a culture vulture after visiting the ballet and theatre for the first time, considering buying a print of a still life in oils she saw in a window and sprinkling foreign words around like Del Boy.

In the last thread we had Vlogmas Day 5, 6, 7 and 8 but who's counting? We are! We can't wait for this dismal smugfest to end and Lidl to start her 3 week holiday. Aufwiedersehen pet!

Photos thanks to @Julia123
20221215_153056.jpg

Day 8 "Mulled wine, Christmas markets and a celebration..."
* The MGs flew to Hamburg with Cawwie and Man Bun, checking into a suite at the Vier Jahrzeiten 5* Fairmont hotel...cosy!
* It was Cawwie's birthday dinner but Lidl couldn't bear the focus to not be on her.
* We saw a PDA with Ali...hi Lidl!...but very little of the lovely Christmas markets.
* They ate gnocchi and burgers, and drank Starbucks coffee and Glühwein!
Day 7 "A big unboxing...."
* Lidl went to the Royal Opera House to see the Nutcracker with a handful of other tittering influencers, courtesy of Karen Millen.
* They wore flammable 'tool' polyester dresses that ripped off Milla designs and made them look like the corps de ballet..... only not graceful, elegant, matching or silent....
* Lidl and equally nasally challenged new bff Lauren (The l.a. way) held hands...er.....
* She filmed some of the performance for TikTok, even though it's not allowed.
* She wants to advertise the ROH and ballet to the masses. I think you'll find it's already fully booked you idiot!
* Lidl 'unboxed' #gifted items including boots and a bag from countryside living, British brand Fairfax and Favor. Parfekt for dog walks!
* We learn that Lidl only thinks in "facts", not opinions, which is more than can be said of her idols Meghan, where "facts" equate to "recollections may vary".
Day 6 "Festive hosting, friendship and vulnerability"
* Lidl has 'friends' over for a meal of asparagus risotto and fig tart. She forgets to add the asparagus to the rice and can't be arsed to make the fig tart.
* Dessert was smores cooked on the rusty fire pit.
* She won't show her friends on the vlog as she's only met them once and people (Tattle) will discuss it.
* She shows us Ali's wardrobe, designed and styled by her, cough, even though he asked her not to.
* She opens thousands of pounds of #gifted clothes
Day 5 "What's happening in 2023"
* We see behind the scenes at KM, who are continuing their collaboration with this plagiarist, cackling idiot into next year and beyond.
* Lidl takes Lumi to the vet, where she is diagnosed with arthritis, but not before we see her being fed on the marital bed. Barf....

Round up of other news:
* The MGs went to Canterbury on the Belmond Pullman train. She filmed herself singing carols in the cathedral, reading from the hymn sheet as she didn't know the words. Next year will be a piano recital as she cosplays The Princess of Wales.
* She's delighted it's finally very cold and frosty, despite the population struggling to heat their homes.
* Her old ego may be dead but it's been reborn and she's more insufferable than ever.
* Grossie and Splainer hosted friends Vic and Susie Bonaldi and partners and dogs for the weekend at their historic Cotswold mansion.
* Splainer threw shade with an anti hunting statement.
* Lidl wasn't invited on the Jimmy Choo trip...karma is a witch!

Previous vlogmas posts:
Day 4 "Things are happening at the house". Sponsored by Beauty Pie, Lidl talked about filming the Vlogmas intro, had 4 inches chopped off her hair by Despina and went hacking on Romeo in her Amazon rubber/ Hermes riding boots plus highlights of the garden.
Day 3 "An extra festive trip to London". The two night Savoy trip, plus theatre/shopping with no mention of the heating "misunderstanding" scandal TikTok (Nov 22) and no festivity.
Day 2 "My wonderful friends and 30 Christmas party outfits". Lidl and her two paid for friends, Cawwie and Alex, cackled through a KM shoot, and the house and Christmas trees were decorated for her.
Day 1 "Christmas will be different this year". Lidl declared they would spend it alone...like last year.

Thanks to @Jamboree for taking one for the team and watching the vlogs so you don't have to.

Most popular post from last thread congrats @Peppypoopar

20221215_100917.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Those black tights look really bloody weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No estive content to be seen tonight either! It is certainly FLOGMAS - shilling Amazon, telling us she got a My Theresa voucher towards her Emilia Wickstead stuff - coat looks like her Souster one as well! No advent calendars, no Christmas gifts from brands! Wow there's nothing going on and no attempt to be festive whatsoever. Even a trip to a Christmas market and the lazy cow vlogs nothing!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
No estive content to be seen tonight either! It is certainly FLOGMAS - shilling Amazon, telling us she got a My Theresa voucher towards her Emilia Wickstead stuff - coat looks like her Souster one as well! No advent calendars, no Christmas gifts from brands! Wow there's nothing going on and no attempt to be festive whatsoever. Even a trip to a Christmas market and the lazy cow vlogs nothing!
She's been doing this 'job', cough, for so long she's completely out of touch with what her audience wants.
Doesn't she get it that if they can't go to a lovely Christmas market themselves, they want to be transported there and experience it through her? Instead it's all about her and what she wants to do....like it or lump it. She's so lazy!
I was just going to post a question about advent calendars....so she hadn't had any? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is she slagging off the Jimmy Choo boot so much, no one is making you wear the ankle strap.

Are you sure this is just about the boots or are you deeply pissed off you weren't invited skiing with them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
When she got back from Germany she said she's getting her "ducks in a line" (🤔) which is good because she's got so much on/to do at the moment... or something to that effect. The clip then quickly jump cut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's been doing this 'job', cough, for so long she's completely out of touch with what her audience wants.
Doesn't she get it that if they can't go to a lovely Christmas market themselves, they want to be transported there and experience it through her? Instead it's all about her and what she wants to do....like it or lump it. She's so lazy!
I was just going to post a question about advent calendars....so she hadn't had any? 🤣
She did receive a Diptyque one but hasn’t bothered to show us apart from a glimpse when it arrived. Guessing she won’t get one next year. I think Jo Malone have given up on her too, hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That garden is an absolute mismatch mess :ROFLMAO: the oak posts for the glass panels look awful as well.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Congratulations to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 43 votes! 🥇🔥🏆

Our last poll asked how we thought #savoygate played out....it was a close run result:
View attachment 1809505

Our multi-lingual, widely--travelled influencer is reinventing herself as a culture vulture after visiting the ballet and theatre for the first time, considering buying a print of a still life in oils she saw in a window and sprinkling foreign words around like Del Boy.

In the last thread we had Vlogmas Day 5, 6, 7 and 8 but who's counting? We are! We can't wait for this dismal smugfest to end and Lidl to start her 3 week holiday. Aufwiedersehen pet!

View attachment 1809545

* The MGs flew to Hamburg with Cawwie and Man Bun, checking into a suite at the Vier Jahrzeiten 5* Fairmont hotel...cosy!
* It was Cawwie's birthday dinner but Lidl couldn't bear the focus to not be on her.
* We saw a PDA with Ali...hi Lidl!...but very little of the lovely Christmas markets.
* Lidl went to the Royal Opera House to see the Nutcracker with a handful of other tittering influencers, courtesy of Karen Millen.
* They wore flammable 'tool' polyester dresses that ripped off Milla designs and made them look like the corps de ballet..... only not graceful, elegant, matching or silent....
* Lidl and equally nasally challenged new bff Lauren (The l.a. way) held hands...er.....
* She wants to advertise the ROH and ballet to the masses. I think you'll find it's already fully booked you idiot!
* Lidl 'unboxed' #gifted items including boots and a bag from countryside living, British brand Fairfax and Favor. Parfekt for dog walks!
* We learn that Lidl only thinks in "facts", not opinions, which is more than can be said of her idols Meghan, where "facts" equate to "recollections may vary".
* Lidl has 'friends' over for a meal of asparagus risotto and fig tart. She forgets to add the asparagus to the rice and can't be arsed to make the fig tart.
* She won't show her friends on the vlog as she's only met them once and people (Tattle) will discuss it.
* She shows us Ali's wardrobe, designed and styled by her, cough, even though he asked her not to.
* We see behind the scenes at KM, who are continuing their collaboration with this plagiarist, cackling idiot into next year and beyond.
* Lidl takes Lumi to the vet, where she is diagnosed with arthritis, but not before we see her being fed on the marital bed. Barf....

Round up of other news:
* The MGs went to Canterbury on the Belmond Pullman train. She filmed herself singing carols in the cathedral, reading from the hymn sheet as she didn't know the words. Next year will be a piano recital as she cosplays The Princess of Wales.
* She's delighted it's finally very cold and frosty, despite the population struggling to heat their homes.
* Her old ego may be dead but it's been reborn and she's more insufferable than ever.
* Grossie and Splainer hosted friends Vic and Susie Bonaldi and partners and dogs for the weekend at their historic Cotswold mansion.

Previous vlogmas posts:
Day 4 "Things are happening at the house". Sponsored by Beauty Pie, Lidl talked about filming the Vlogmas intro, had 4 inches chopped off her hair by Despina and went hacking on Romeo in her Amazon rubber/ Hermes riding boots plus highlights of the garden.
Day 3 "An extra festive trip to London". The two night Savoy trip, plus theatre/shopping with no mention of the heating "misunderstanding" scandal TikTok (Nov 22) and no festivity.
Day 2 "My wonderful friends and 30 Christmas party outfits". Lidl and her two paid for friends, Cawwie and Alex, cackled through a KM shoot, and the house and Christmas trees were decorated for her.
Day 1 "Christmas will be different this year". Lidl declared they would spend it alone...like last year.

Thanks to @Jamboree for taking one for the team and watching the vlogs so you don't have to.

View attachment 1809553
Oh my GOSH I got most popular post ☺❤❤❤ finally a milestone in life I can be proud of 😁😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
If you are at the point of pretension where you describe a sparkly green dress as “British Racing Green” you need to duck off, duck off some more and when you get there duck off again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

View attachment 1809505

View attachment 1809545

Round up of other news:

Previous vlogmas posts:

View attachment 1809553
Wonderful round up 👏🏼

And gosh doesn’t Ali-little man-Gordon look so good next to another man. I hope he finds his way away from the woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I rarely watch her these days (I catch up through you lovely bunch) but I put a vlogmas on and I cannot get over the ridiculousness of this lifestyle she is pretending to have. It is so obviously not who she actually is.

There’s something quite hilarious about her trying to convince us she’s basically upper class and then in the same breath saying ‘and I’m wearing my Amazon swimming costume’.

Amazon. AMAZON!!! FFS. Seriously nobody is buying clothes from sodding amazon. Does she think that’s normal?? Nobody I know with money, class or taste buys clothes from Amazon. And I doubt Kate and Wills (her idols) are doing an Amazon order when they fancy some new threads 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Fantastic round up.

I would love to know people in her hamlet village think of Lydia, Carrie and Ali. They are a strange bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1809505

View attachment 1809545

Round up of other news:

Previous vlogmas posts:

View attachment 1809553
Thank you for our lovely new thread and another brilliant recap Captain our Captain! Also great thread title from dear Havisham - utterly perfect.💙

Gosh the endless unboxing in that Unchristmassy vlogmas was another testament to unparalleled greed wasn’t it? The humble act at the end was a bit cringe since not one word rang true. The number of ads are starting to render her vids unwatchable. You go to see a Christmas market and show more of your hotel bathroom than said market. Soooo disappointing...Long journey for very little other than more clothes...and the odd restaurant where all pay homage...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If you are at the point of pretension where you describe a sparkly green dress as “British Racing Green” you need to duck off, duck off some more and when you get there duck off again.
May I please convey this sentiment on the Harry & Megan thread😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Again just a flog of her unboxing more crap 🙄 you can see why she's crashing and burning 🔥 in the influenzer game. Oh and in Germany 🇩🇪 she spoke with and Italian accent and French, erm OK 😂

• Haha
I’ve never been to the theatre in that capacity
When we are on friends trips in that capacity

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!

Lydia, using words like capacity doesn’t make you sound clever and upper class, it makes you sound like a total idiot because you are literally talking rubbish. It makes no grammatical or semantic sense whatsoever and I want to claw my own eyes out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I doubt Lydia could point to France or Germany on a map. She’d probably guess Italy “because it looks like a Hermes riding boot.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Haven't been paying much attention to Lydia recently, though I do occasionally pop in to these threads still. Very bemused she thinks the ROH and the Ballet could do with her advertising.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.