Lydia Millen #159 Insisting on ignoring elephants in the room, my career is buried in an unmarked tomb

How long do you think Vlogmas with the MGs will last?

• Lidl will post diligently every day until December 24th

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • She will post every day for a week and fall ill

Votes: 104 37.8%
  • She will post every day for 2 weeks and run out of content

Votes: 55 20.0%
  • She will post twice a week as usual

Votes: 31 11.3%
  • She will post occasionally from her suite at the Savoy!

Votes: 59 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @EvieM for the brand spanking new thread title, with a sparkling 57 votes! (Slightly edited due to the original title being slightly too long - I hope you still approve!)

Apologies if I have done any of this wrong - this is the fastest moving thread in history!

If someone wants to do a full recap once they wake up, then that would be great, because I still haven't caught up on the last thread. 😂

In the meantime it's safe to say that the following things are still occurring in the Millen-Moron household:
- Unsurprisingly (or surprisingly, depending on which side of the ledger you fall), there is still no apology or acknowledgment from Linda for #savoygate/#heatinggate;
- Lydia still can't ride (nor can she dress appropriately for hacking), and she still looks like the character in Thelwell;
- Weird installs occurred in the patio looking strangely like Australian washing lines (and NZ too);
- Other stuff happened too.

I'll get me coat... :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
From the tattler's comment on the previous thread about the PT... He was awful! Definitely seemed pissed off and/or not interested at all. No energy, enthusiasm or encouragement.

Reactions: 31
From the tattler's comment on the previous thread about the PT... He was awful! Definitely seemed pissed off and/or not interested at all. No energy, enthusiasm or encouragement.
He was just tired of her tit like everyone else is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I remember the video that made me first cringe. I could not believe how rude she was to her best friend. I went searching today and found it. “A YouTube Divorce is not in the Cards”. I have watched several Ali vlogs and couldn’t believe how condescending she was towards her husband. Anywho, here I am a newbie to this group, and not surprised she’s said nothing about her abhorrent comments about The Savoy. So gross. Also, could someone teach her the definition of a run on sentence??? Her grammar drives me insane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Watching the PT session was just bizarre. For someone who stated she does a session every morning, she sure is out of breath… but wait… the PT said something in the effect of training twice a week…I wouldn’t even call that a workout. She spent more than half the time resting and talking. You can tell she hated it even thought she mumbled, ‘ I love working out’.
I just followed dolphinine on Instagram. She is 65 and has changed her life around and looks amazing! She’s inspired me to train again.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m still heavily breathing from catching up with the past three threads after Thanksgiving 😅 You guys are awesome and all this tea is to die for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
no one can tell me Lydia paid for this whole house for a day. She didn’t even really bring outfits and didn’t seem to have a plan and was super over the top about the company and house… mind you a house she didn’t know what it looked like when she pulled up and rang the bell… only to find that she was at the wrong house.

She begins by saying she found this rental company on Instagram which may be true. But I’m sure Cawwie immediately begged for a free few hours. Maybe they were pretending to scout it for a promised Karen Millen shoot? Check out the rates per night so the day must be more than this grifter would spend.

If she had spent her own money then why would she hope to come back? Or have to ask the owner if she could come back? And we all know she would have shouted it for all to hear had she paid for this house. So I ask you, why not say the company kindly offered to let her feature the house or something like that?

EC59F59C-B205-4411-902D-FF1377197C43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jodie May saying she was on her phone the whole time in the theatre is GOLD 😂😂 Keeps getting worse and worse for our Lidl! I wonder if Lydia will harass her and try to get that removed.

I was pissed when she said she looked quite tall though 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
no one can tell me Lydia paid for this whole house for a day. She didn’t even really bring outfits and didn’t seem to have a plan and was super over the top about the company and house… mind you a house she didn’t know what it looked like when she pulled up and rang the bell… only to find that she was at the wrong house.

She begins by saying she found this rental company on Instagram which may be true. But I’m sure Cawwie immediately begged for a free few hours. Maybe they were pretending to scout it for a promised Karen Millen shoot? Check out the rates per night so the day must be more than this grifter would spend.

If she had spent her own money then why would she hope to come back? Or have to ask the owner if she could come back? And we all know she would have shouted it for all to hear had she paid for this house. So I ask you, why not say the company kindly offered to let her feature the house or something like that?

View attachment 1768390View attachment 1768391View attachment 1768392
Oh and she tagged the rental company in this post. You know the post with 4 photos of her in that dress… nearly all the same.

3C5C5CF6-197D-4F74-B979-64A8AE109144.jpeg

2D44C655-2824-41B7-81FC-8E580309026E.jpeg

The Ashby house reposted her reel and check out the comments hahaha

882E27A7-52C5-4FB5-8F1E-D72A527EF2C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I hope @Miscanthus can still add a poll to the beginning of this thread … it’s tradition that we guess how long Elsie will persevere with Vlogmas. 🙏🏼

mod edit: just report if you want a poll added and we'll fix it. When the thread turns into arguments with each other that only benefits Lydia.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good morning and welcome to today🌹

I thought I’d start the day with a poem which just came into my head

Ode to @Miscanthus

Hail to thee our Captain
Though you’ve had a broken wrist
It hasn’t stopped you posting
Cos you know you would be missed
Through hail and snow
Above, below
Our stalwart girl has posted
There isn’t even half a chance
Our Captain could be ghosted

The other thing that came into my head this morning is cocktails! Here’s two secret weapons for the festive season!🎄

Dirty Manhattan!
50 ml whisky
25 ml vermouth
Dash of angostura bitters

Shake vigorously in a shaker with ice for 1minute and strain into a martini glass (or old cracked cup if you’re desperate). Toss an olive in the ’ambrosia’ and garnish with a twist of lemon zest.

Marmalade Daiquiri.
50 ml white rum
15 ml Cointreau
1 tsp smooth marmalade
15ml lime juice
15 ml sugar syrup

Shake in shaker with ice for 1 min and strain into your fave glass.
Garnish with half slice of orange.

Both of these will really set you up for the day 😜.

Peace 🌟.

Safety notice: Cocktails must not be served to anyone handling machinery or driving!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I feel like this guy is a new PT instructor. Am I wrong ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A peek at the new flowerbeds and Christmas tree.
Meh !!!
Screenshot_20221129-080721_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221129-080815_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221129-080843_Gallery.jpg

Ali. 🤡
Screenshot_20221129-080713_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Looks like I’ve missed two whole threads this weekend and beyond 😆 is she trying to become the Katie Hopkins of the influencer world? That’s not going to get her much work. Looks like she’s spending a lot of money on fake followers.

The comment that still resonates with me is the person who said that if she was really from money, she likely would’ve grown up in a big drafty house and would be used to the cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone else notice the massive gates on her intro insta announcement 🙄 she’s trolling us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looks like I’ve missed two whole threads this weekend and beyond 😆 is she trying to become the Katie Hopkins of the influencer world? That’s not going to get her much work. Looks like she’s spending a lot of money on fake followers.

The comment that still resonates with me is the person who said that if she was really from money, she likely would’ve grown up in a big drafty house and would be used to the cold.
If you look at Lyds' old threads esp the GG threads, Lydia always had some drama going on.
Always.
Be it on Twitter, in the comments on her YT vlogs or behind the scenes on a shoot (Selfridges / L'oreal / Jaeger PR / cupboard situation / her beef with Caroline Hirons and various other influencers).
Where most people just want a peaceful life, there are others who thrive on drama in their own lives. And that seems to be the case with our bratty Princess.

Anyone else notice the massive gates on her intro insta announcement 🙄 she’s trolling us 🤣
You're right !!! So funny.

Screenshot_20221129-094322_Instagram.jpg

And in the photo, all I see are eyebrows !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If you look at Lyds' old threads esp the GG threads, Lydia always had some drama going on.
Always.
Be it on Twitter, in the comments on her YT vlogs or behind the scenes on a shoot (Selfridges / L'oreal / Jaeger PR / cupboard situation / her beef with Caroline Hirons and various other influencers).
Where most people just want a peaceful life, there are others who thrive on drama in their own lives. And that seems to be the case with our bratty Princess.

You're right !!! So funny.

View attachment 1768529

And in the photo, all I see are eyebrows !!!
All I see is a bicycle seat wearing a wig 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.