Lydia Millen #133 Dressing room's sage but her life and content is beige!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»
Congratulations to our colourful @coconochanel for the great thread title with 52 votes!
Birthday 'speshul' 🎈πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ€’😴
* Lidl celebrated her 34th birthday. Oh and teeny tiny Ali had a birthday too....four days earlier.
* Ali and Lidl enjoyed HER birthday meal at Frog, a Michelin starred restaurant in Covent Garden. What a waste of Β£500 ....she'd rather eat pizza!
* They had a driver. No standard premium train seats for Hyacinth.
* On the day we saw a photo of the birthday girl in a multicoloured, polyester Oasis frock in front of a huge matching balloon display, at Flore House. For her? Nooooo! Oasis is owned by Boohoo, the photographer was Karen Millen's, the balloons were there for a wedding shoot and it was shot days earlier. Great sleuthing @Wophie and @Julia123
* Lidl didn't show all the flowers and birthday wishes from brands....oh....there were none!
* Her birthday was 'spectacular'. She worked out, walked the dogs and Ali did his first bee inspection of the year.
* With only three five days notice Lidl Cawwie organised a FrozΓ© and Cake garden party for 40 guests. Fortunately the DJ, bar staff and caterers (Hello petal flowers/ The music guy UK/Twofingersdrinks/Grape and Fig catering) were all available at short notice on Easter bank holiday.
* The bots manifested good weather, there was a dismal tablescrape, old ladders, a watering can, cake and sandwiches. It was set up by "her" 500 year old wall. The Greedhouse was illuminated to annoy the neighbours..
* All Lidl's friends attended the "Millen Gordon worthy soiree". Frenemy Grossie, fangirl Claudia, employee bff Cawwie and....er...paid nail tech Alex Powers couldn't make it.
* Fortunately "the world's most popular husband" Ali has real friends who understand her "extra-ness" and are patient with her. You mean attention seeking behaviour they tolerate for Ali's sake?
* Her outfit for the big day didn't arrive in time.....again. She "shopped" her extensive dress wardrobe. She found the very same dress she wore to London.
* 'The 'shot queen' was worn out serving drinks. She went to bed early in the clothes she'd worn for two events. Her guests were still there.....
* Early nights are nothing new...she went to bed at 9pm on Ali's birthday...after napping in the afternoon. He played golf.
* Ali was spotted on the sofa looking very friendly with one of his mates...πŸ˜‰
* On April 19 Lidl did a meet and greet in London for sexy Italian lingerie brand Intimissimi. She wore a long sleeved, crumpled, linen maxi dress.
* This was the same dress she wore up a tree at Flore House and in the Greedhouse...ugh.
* She hadn't prepped her speech and only 50 10 people turned up....
* She did an online Q&A. She really wanted a character house with modern features. She bought a modern Bunga and stuffed it with rustic tat!
* She's moving out....of the dressing room. The clickbait titles are boosting engagement. They're working!
* Silly us. There are no clickbait titles. We should have been paying attention.
* Ken is painting the dressing room in 'Mizzle'. He doesn't want to be filmed.
* Ali is removing the trimming from the mirror doors. He's hung the 'seamonster' chandelier.
* She's selling her Dior book tote, pink tweed Chanel Boy bag, floral Dior, black Chanel Trendy etc through Sellier. Need the cash Lidl?
* A few weeks post breast surgery and the surgical bra has been removed. She's back to weightlifting and riding.
* Meanwhile the new implants are parting ways and the canyon cleavage has reappeared.
* Lidl Cawwie hired a minibus for a day out to a brocante in Surrey Hampshire for "all the girls"....Cawwie and Fi. They drank Moet en route. They had a pub lunch.
* She bought 18 terracotta pots, four old books and was #gifted a candle and reed diffuser.... 'cos she's famous!
* It was cold. She wore a cotton Erdem dress. She was cold. They went home early. This is the woman who wears knee length boots to the beach.
* She sowed veggie seeds. She's going to stencil her LM logo onto baskets for her home grown produce! What produce and are you Fortnum and Mason?
* @Rouaasheikhly spilled some tea (will post in the WIKI)
20220420_142137.jpg
20220420_075729.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Ooh thanks to everyone who voted for my title suggestion😘. Fab recap as always @Miscanthus (y). Side note I've just finished watching Victoria's vlog and she looks fresh, fashionable and her skin is glowing so unlike our Lady of the bung.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ooh thanks to everyone who voted for my title suggestion😘. Fab recap as always @Miscanthus (y). Side note I've just finished watching Victoria's vlog and she looks fresh, fashionable and her skin is glowing so unlike our Lady of the bung.
Sorry for delay...internet dropped out. Congrats! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Repost :

Namima said:
Watch Lyds ignore all the comments about her clickbait titles... Her desperation is so obvious even to her loyal subscribers.

I'm convinced Lyds does these ugly dress try-ons just for the Affiliate Lynx... we never see her cutting off the tags nor wearing 99% of the dresses days after the unboxing.
View attachment 1207002
Jesus take the wheel .... I think I ate so much popcorn reading these I could tit a "corn on the cob". OOOH this is hurting the "LM Brand" as they say ... finally the wheel is turning ... it took some time but just wait ..the fall is coming!

The fact she had to address it speaks volumes ... the New RR that is coming and the suspected new Hermeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz she wants are in jeopardy if her views and subs slump.

Let's wait and see ahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PPS: I will try and be on time for the title thread next time .....I need to "win" FFS ...Just like Lyds .... I have to win win win .. me me me ..Jesus don't you imbeciles understand! ;);););););)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
There doesn't seem to be a video upload from the boring little man today, he's probably fallen asleep editing his own booorriiinnnnggggg flog of nothingness 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Repost :

Jesus take the wheel .... I think I ate so much popcorn reading these I could tit a "corn on the cob". OOOH this is hurting the "LM Brand" as they say ... finally the wheel is turning ... it took some time but just wait ..the fall is coming!

The fact she had to address it speaks volumes ... the New RR that is coming and the suspected new Hermeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz she wants are in jeopardy if her views and subs slump.

PPS: I will try and be on time for the title thread next time .....I need to "win" FFS ...Just like Lyds .... I have to win win win .. me me me ..Jesus don't you imbeciles understand! ;);););););)
You're a winner in my eyes...😍
Just get your suggestion for a thread title in early! πŸ˜‚

Seems that Tattle is under attack and it wasn't my internet. Everybody on Harry & Meghan complaining about problems.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You're a winner in my eyes...😍
Just get your suggestion for a thread title in early! πŸ˜‚

Seems that Tattle is under attack and it wasn't my internet. Everybody on Harry & Meghan complaining about problems.....
Christ if I had to refresh 1 more time I think I was going mad or I had been hacked for my "sensitive top secret info" from the bungalow of broken dreams!!! Thank god you all experienced it too.

I was literally going mad thinking I would never share with you lot again ... phew .. thank god it's over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Recap BD party: I am still laughing that Josie was dancing on the music of JLO like a chicken from one feet to the other clapping like Jehovas witnesses and dressed like the Amish girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t know why they compare themselves with downton abbey or series like that. They look like Amish guuurrrllsss with their boring dresses.

at least the Amish girlshave their pride and stand for what they beleive . Whereas these chick heads just copy what they think is old British style …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ooooooohhhhhhh "Lydia Babe" ...........TGE TV got his NEW RR before you ... haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..................:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

PS: But atleast he admits it's on finance ........Will YOU mention that yours is Lyds????????????????? ...hmmm I am guessing NO because you are a millionaire shilling begging AF LINKS type of gal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

ooooooohhhhhhh "Lydia Babe" ...........TGE TV got his NEW RR before you ... haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..................:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

PS: But atleast he admits it's on finance ........Will YOU mention yours is Lyds?????????????????
She probably will never get it, prices have gone wild and parts are really hard to get. It is time to hold on to your old cars and just take care of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She probably will never get it, prices have gone wild and parts are really hard to get. It is time to hold on to your old cars and just take care of them!
I am waiting for my new car ....Jesus I never knew how long I would have to wait for mine ...6 months FFS!!!

But when it arrives I will obvs share it with you lovely lot!!! :love:

Just want to say how much you guys keep me sane recently .. I find myself yearning to chat on here all the time .. such a great bunch of grounded multinational ppl with the same views .. just lovely xxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
You guys. I haven't logged in on here in AGES and I'm stunned to see nothing changed at the bungalow of dreamz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You guys. I haven't logged in on here in AGES and I'm stunned to see nothing changed at the bungalow of dreamz!!

What did you expect… lidl will always be lidl stuck in her bog! ( sage swamp of dreams)πŸ˜‚πŸ€’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Repost :

Sorry my lovely but I won the title thread this time hehe hehe I came up with it all myself hee hee, no one else just Meee as I'm fabulous and happy, so so happy you silly sausages voted for my wonderful title suggestion. I've opened a bottle of Moet to celebrate my fabulousness and my dogbody OH has put a pizza in the oven so we can celebrate sat across from each other at the 4 foot piece of tree I call a table. πŸ₯³

I am waiting for my new car ....Jesus I never knew how long I would have to wait for mine ...6 months FFS!!!

But when it arrives I will obvs share it with you lovely lot!!! :love:

Just want to say how much you guys keep me sane recently .. I find myself yearning to chat on here all the time .. such a great bunch of grounded multinational ppl with the same views .. just lovely xxxxx
Yes but is your new car a RR? is it bespoke? did you get invited specially to choose all the elements you wanted in your new car like VIP lady Lydia?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you @Miscanthus for another one of you wonderful prescriptions for our bright and shiny new meds. May I salute you again? Also well done to our @coconochanel for the title...tooooo clever. 🀩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I need some eagle-eyed Tattlers to clear this up ... Is that Ali's friend's hand on Ali's lap ...??? πŸ€”

Screenshot_20220420-201620_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-202005_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220420-201950_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry my lovely but I won the title thread this time hehe hehe I came up with it all myself hee hee, no one else just Meee as I'm fabulous and happy, so so happy you silly sausages voted for my wonderful title suggestion. I've opened a bottle of Moet to celebrate my fabulousness and my dogbody OH has put a pizza in the oven so we can celebrate sat across from each other at the 4 foot piece of tree I call a table. πŸ₯³

Yes but is your new car a RR? is it bespoke? did you get invited specially to choose all the elements you wanted in your new car like VIP lady Lydia?
Like duck did I .. or " one" as "one would like to say" ......It was really simple actually .....I went into the FIAT (ooooh bougie me) showroom ...I asked the steward (sales agent) if I could speak to the "vendor management" (Again .. sales agent) if I could put down 20k as a deposit.

He looked at me and offered me a lovely coffee with my other half as we already bought a car from them.

Then comes the sexy part ...... wait for it .... I got a bespoke offer to come and see the livre/ libro/book of dreams ...it had all these things called "options" and little old me could choose things like ... "assisted parking" ....."thermo sensitive mirrors" ..."Lane assist" ......it was truly magical and bespoke!!!

I then chose what I wanted and poooof ....there was a thing called a receipt ..or an invoice to sign....but they asked me a really silly question ......"Would one like to pay per month"?

Well I spat at the gentleman ....."How very dare you" I said ...do you think my name is Millen Lydia I balked!!!!!!" (Aldi would know)

And by the way you Tattler assholes ......"It's a gentlemans sponge bag" ....peasants! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.