Lydia Millen #132 Crappuccino & smoothies, having a laugh? The only invertations are for your other half!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

Congratulations to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 56 votes! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

* It's nearly Lidl's birthday. She's 34. She complains that Ali's birthday is 4 days before. She's overshadowed. It happens every year Lidl. Get over it.
* She surprises Ali with a cake and candles in bed. He's already got his camera out to capture the intimate moment.
* The balloons are sage. There are no presents. She couldn't get the PP watch he wanted.
* She's planning a meal in the Greedhouse for Ali. Luxe. Domineaux pizza again?
* She doesn't want a dinner for her birthday celebration with friends and family. She wants nibbly bits. They're cheaper.
* Lidl has nothing going on. She's sharing Cawwie's crap-accino laxative and smoothie recipes...the day after Frow shared hers. Better get those toilets fixed.
* She instructs us on The Art of Making your Bed ....certainly had us yawning Lidl!
* Ali was at a golf 'invertational' in Portugal. He thanked his hosts. He might be illiterate but he's polite. Lidl is just illiterate.
* It was suggested that spelling mistakes are deliberate for engagement. No.
* The little fella's been hitting his balls with a banana. We hear your cry for help Ali!
* Lidl couldn't go to Sardinia with Ali for Aston Martin. She had a Karen Millen shoot. Looked like an boys' event....sure you were invited?
* She complains that some of her KM pieces have shrunk in the wash. Is this your last shoot with KM Lidl? It should be.
* She had a duvet day after the shoot #nothinggoingon
* She's misunderstood. Some people think she's annoying, rude, selfish, weak and emotional. Well, now you say it Lidl.....and no, your 'bright personality' is not 'enduring' or even endearing!
* She's picked a 'home grown' lemon from her tree, bought from the garden centre for the Greedhouse. When life gives you lemons...use them for #content
* She went back to the garden centre to buy more lemon trees with Grossie and Splainer. She wore Zimmerman.
* They are not moving from the Bunga. It was a clickbait title. 'Things' are stopping them.
* They might move when they get a bigger team. Better get more work then!
* She doesn't like the team in the house....it's your COO bff and her sister ffs!
* Ken is painting the dressing room. Green. Of course he is.
* He's painting the living room coving black to make the ceiling look higher. You're both so short you needn't have bothered.
* She says the previous owners of the Bunga 'cut corners'. Sore that you overpaid for it Lidl?
* She's emotional about her new boobs. She has a normal body now. She can wear lower necklines. Er.....so how come you were showing off the bolt ons at every opportunity?
* She's launching an illustration of her estate gates "where we live". They are not her gates and it's not her estate.
* Her faux Victorian cloches were ยฃ1,100 for three. She's growing carrots, lettuce and mange tout. Should break even in 20 years.
* She adds cheese to her meal service chicken and broccoli. Pity you can't grow cheese.
* She's doing an Intimissimi event in London on April 19. It's 15 pounds. We're busy. And broke.
* She's working with Beauty Pie and Hairburst and flogging unflattering dresses from unknown companies.....and water bottles from Amazon...again.
* She's listening to podcasts and exploring happiness ๐Ÿคฎ
* The neighbours don't like the dogs in their garden digging. Oooh, have they had words with you?
* They're planning a holiday to the Maldives (where Frow was). They won't be working. We won't notice.
In other news:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘œ Grossie was at the Christian Louboutin event in London and the Bulgari AW22 collection. ๐Ÿ’„Fleur was at the Elizabeth Arden event.
๐Ÿฅ•โ˜€We hope our @CarrotSunshine has a good break in London.
๐Ÿ’“ Our thoughts are with our @blue_orchid and our @Namima at this time. Sending love from your Tattle family ๐Ÿ’“.

20220411_193311.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
In response to someone on the last thread that mentioned Ali coming back from a trip and then having pizza rather than Lydia cooking a meal.. I work full time in an office, am out of the house from 8 till 7 and I just cooked me and my bf a meal (whoeverโ€™s home first cooks dinner) weโ€™re having Mediterranean chicken with mash, carrots and green beans!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you @Miscanthus for the hilarious recap. I feel like the last thread has been a fun one ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

In response to someone on the last thread that mentioned Ali coming back from a trip and then having pizza rather than Lydia cooking a meal.. I work full time in an office, am out of the house from 8 till 7 and I just cooked me and my bf a meal (whoeverโ€™s home first cooks dinner) weโ€™re having Mediterranean chicken with mash, carrots and green beans!
It was meeee! Your dinner sounds amazing. And I so agree. I just canโ€™t imagine plonking greasy Deliveroo in front of the other half if heโ€™d just got back from a trip. And likewise if I returned home to that Iโ€™d feel a bit deflated!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this the brocante Lidl et al went to?

It's near me and I nearly went at the weekend but was busy......

So annoyed...I could have done some sleuthing and grabbed some photos of Lidl in the wild!

Screenshot_20220411-201636.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That does sound amazing!

I will be controversial here though. As much as my husband would enjoy a home cooked meal I made him after returning from a trip, he'd also enjoy a takeaway pizza. Sometimes when you're knackered it's nice to just collapse on the sofa and eat high carb comfort food.

I will add though that I am as common as the Lydia underneath the lady of the manor charade she puts on. Maybe that has something to do with it.

ETA - I still make him plenty of homemade meals. He works from home and I'm a SAHM. I quite enjoy baking things and dropping them into his office when I know he's having a stressful day. I'll be attempting Cornish pasties this week as they're his favourite. We aren't near Cornwall but his favourite place to get them was a shop at Cambridge train station until it closed down ๐Ÿ˜•. And the next best place is charging ยฃ5.50 for one average pasty! That alone has motivated me to give some a go. Plus I'm very competitive and want them to be better than the train station ones ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you @Miscanthus for the hilarious recap. I feel like the last thread has been a fun one ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

It was meeee! Your dinner sounds amazing. And I so agree. I just canโ€™t imagine plonking greasy Deliveroo in front of the other half if heโ€™d just got back from a trip. And likewise if I returned home to that Iโ€™d feel a bit deflated!
Thanks :) took less than an hour to cook, included some nice colourful veg and I even managed to shower whilst it was cooking! Sheโ€™s honestly so lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone catch the bit where she said she wants to buy baskets to put produce she grows and then spray paint her logo onto the basket like F&M? Who the duck does she think she is.?

also does anyone think sheโ€™s ruined the inside of the greedhouse with her โ€œdecorโ€, in itself the greedhouse is gorgeous but with all the shite lemon trees and them terracotta pots (why is there so many) inside is just a headache.

So annoyed...I could have done some sleuthing and grabbed some photos of Lidl in the wild!

View attachment 1187036
I canโ€™t believe she travelled and got dressed up to go to a market.. thatโ€™s 2 hours away from where she lives ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I think going from Durham to Newcastle for the craft&flea is almost too far and itโ€™s a 15 minute train.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That does sound amazing!

I will be controversial here though. As much as my husband would enjoy a home cooked meal I made him after returning from a trip, he'd also enjoy a takeaway pizza. Sometimes when you're knackered it's nice to just collapse on the sofa and eat high carb comfort food.

I will add though that I am as common as the Lydia underneath the lady of the manor charade she puts on. Maybe that has something to do with it.

ETA - I still make him plenty of homemade meals. He works from home and I'm a SAHM. I quite enjoy baking things and dropping them into his office when I know he's having a stressful day. I'll be attempting Cornish pasties this week as they're his favourite. We aren't near Cornwall but his favourite place to get them was a shop at Cambridge train station until it closed down ๐Ÿ˜•. And the next best place is charging ยฃ5.50 for one average pasty! That alone has motivated me to give some a go. Plus I'm very competitive and want them to be better than the train station ones ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคฃ I get you, I also love a takeaway pizza now and then, but when I come back from a trip where Iโ€™ve likely eaten out the whole trip, I really like to have a home cooked meal!
Cornish pasties sound amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
๐Ÿคฃ I get you, I also love a takeaway pizza now and then, but when I come back from a trip where Iโ€™ve likely eaten out the whole trip, I really like to have a home cooked meal!
Cornish pasties sound amazing!!
You're so right there - after a few meals eating out I am definitely dying for something homemade!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1187036
The second she said Hampshire I thought of you!!

Thank you for another amazing recap for our shiny new thread xx

Sending love and hugs to everyone who needs love and hugs.

AND congratulations to darling Havisham for the new title!! (Which somehow I missed so sorry)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks :) took less than an hour to cook, included some nice colourful veg and I even managed to shower whilst it was cooking! Sheโ€™s honestly so lazy!
We knew she wouldnโ€™t have dinner ready or put together for her man why would him coming home be any different! I think Lydia would want Ali to cook her a meal but since heโ€™s getting more bookings and events do you notice the shift of of Lydia giving Ali respect? Last time when Ali came through the door when he went away she demanded him to cook for her? Well Iโ€™ve been noticing these last few months heโ€™s never around and on his days off he either finds things to do like golfing or hanging with his mateโ€™s! So, Lydia is saying Ali needโ€™s his privacy because she demandโ€™s so much of him!!! Hmm ๐Ÿค” something doesnโ€™t seem right I think Lydia knowโ€™s she treated him like tit and heโ€™s drifting far far away from the bungalow do we think thereโ€™s trouble in the countryside paradise?? It was so awkward when Ali was standing there with his luggage tired waiting for a hug and kiss and Lydia doesnโ€™t even run up to him or go to him!! When my husband comes home from work after a long day I always walk up to give him a quick kiss to say hello and two dogs that are jumping up and down because they act like heโ€™s been gone for a few weeks instead of ten hours! But you are a real sweetheart to make a nice meal for your loved one! I cook every night since weโ€™ve been together for 35 years now! But of course sometimes you want pizza if your craving it but most of the time if you have been eating out the only thing you crave is a home cooked meal but Lydia doesnโ€™t even try at all and she doesnโ€™t even attempt to want to do anything for her man and frankly I think sheโ€™s jealous because of her saying she just wants her own birthday! Well then let Ali have his birthday and then donโ€™t say anything until itโ€™s your birthday Lydia because really nobody really cares about your birthday but you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone notice her say that people assumed she had fallen out with Ken as he wasn't in her vlogs and then goes on to say people assume if someone isn't shown in her vlogs that means apparently they've fallen out. Wasn't it mentioned that Josie hasn't been mentioned in her vlogs recently so they must have fallen out ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Obvs Lydia doesn't watch Josie's vlogs as she mentioned recently she spent a day on the weekend with Lydia and she was wearing that ugly green Zimmermann dress so we knew they were still friends.

Nice of her to refer to Laurens painter as that guy, is madame unhappy with 'that guys' work

I snorted when she said look at the condition of my hair. Looks horrendous Lydia

One of my biggest pet peeves in life is people who purposely put items on the edge of tables/surfaces. Like why? Why would you do that? There is so much space on the kitchen island and you decide to gather all the breakables at the very edge and then proceed to swing bags all around.

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 21.25.07.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The living room!! Who the hell gave her that advice? People must crouch when walking in there, in case they bang their heads. Must have been another piss take by Lauren Costley!! That ceiling looks soooo low!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else hear her slip when sheโ€™s talking through the painting in the loungeโ€ฆKen was in โ€œAliโ€™s bedroo- dressing room at the momentโ€?!

Wouldnโ€™t be surprised if theyโ€™re sleeping in separate bedrooms.

ALSO. Sheโ€™s worried about being cold when she goes out for dinner in London, has multiple layers underneath a button up but goes out with bare legs and open toed kitten heels. Make it make sense!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Also, Ali (after hiding under the bed for 2 weeks post Aston Martin trip) presents his Italian gifts and straight away justifying why he got the cheaper version of limoncello (knowing sheโ€™d Google it!!). What a sad existence!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’™

Congratulations to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 56 votes! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

* It's nearly Lidl's birthday. She's 34. She complains that Ali's birthday is 4 days before. She's overshadowed. It happens every year Lidl. Get over it.
* She surprises Ali with a cake and candles in bed. He's already got his camera out to capture the intimate moment.
* The balloons are sage. There are no presents. She couldn't get the PP watch he wanted.
* She's planning a meal in the Greedhouse for Ali. Luxe. Domineaux pizza again?
* She doesn't want a dinner for her birthday celebration with friends and family. She wants nibbly bits. They're cheaper.
* Lidl has nothing going on. She's sharing Cawwie's crap-accino laxative and smoothie recipes...the day after Frow shared hers. Better get those toilets fixed.
* She instructs us on The Art of Making your Bed ....certainly had us yawning Lidl!
* Ali was at a golf 'invertational' in Portugal. He thanked his hosts. He might be illiterate but he's polite. Lidl is just illiterate.
* It was suggested that spelling mistakes are deliberate for engagement. No.
* The little fella's been hitting his balls with a banana. We hear your cry for help Ali!
* Lidl couldn't go to Sardinia with Ali for Aston Martin. She had a Karen Millen shoot. Looked like an boys' event....sure you were invited?
* She complains that some of her KM pieces have shrunk in the wash. Is this your last shoot with KM Lidl? It should be.
* She had a duvet day after the shoot #nothinggoingon
* She's misunderstood. Some people think she's annoying, rude, selfish, weak and emotional. Well, now you say it Lidl.....and no, your 'bright personality' is not 'enduring' or even endearing!
* She's picked a 'home grown' lemon from her tree, bought from the garden centre for the Greedhouse. When life gives you lemons...use them for #content
* She went back to the garden centre to buy more lemon trees with Grossie and Splainer. She wore Zimmerman.
* They are not moving from the Bunga. It was a clickbait title. 'Things' are stopping them.
* They might move when they get a bigger team. Better get more work then!
* She doesn't like the team in the house....it's your COO bff and her sister ffs!
* Ken is painting the dressing room. Green. Of course he is.
* He's painting the living room coving black to make the ceiling look higher. You're both so short you needn't have bothered.
* She says the previous owners of the Bunga 'cut corners'. Sore that you overpaid for it Lidl?
* She's emotional about her new boobs. She has a normal body now. She can wear lower necklines. Er.....so how come you were showing off the bolt ons at every opportunity?
* She's launching an illustration of her estate gates "where we live". They are not her gates and it's not her estate.
* Her faux Victorian cloches were ยฃ1,100 for three. She's growing carrots, lettuce and mange tout. Should break even in 20 years.
* She adds cheese to her meal service chicken and broccoli. Pity you can't grow cheese.
* She's doing an Intimissimi event in London on April 19. It's 15 pounds. We're busy. And broke.
* She's working with Beauty Pie and Hairburst and flogging unflattering dresses from unknown companies.....and water bottles from Amazon...again.
* She's listening to podcasts and exploring happiness ๐Ÿคฎ
* The neighbours don't like the dogs in their garden digging. Oooh, have they had words with you?
* They're planning a holiday to the Maldives (where Frow was). They won't be working. We won't notice.
In other news:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘œ Grossie was at the Christian Louboutin event in London and the Bulgari AW22 collection. ๐Ÿ’„Fleur was at the Elizabeth Arden event.
๐Ÿฅ•โ˜€We hope our @CarrotSunshine has a good break in London.
๐Ÿ’“ Our thoughts are with our @blue_orchid and our @Namima at this time. Sending love from your Tattle family ๐Ÿ’“.

View attachment 1186990
Brilliant recap โคโค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Nothing as wonderful as a shiny new thread with an @Miscanthus special rundown! Oh what a shame you didnโ€™t get to the Brocante - you would have found her easily. Just follow the cackle and the summer dress of dreamz, the Moet in one hand and camera in the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again she is pairing the wrong shoes with her outfits, what the actual duck!

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 21.43.15.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
The second she said Hampshire I thought of you!!

Thank you for another amazing recap for our shiny new thread xx

Sending love and hugs to everyone who needs love and hugs.

AND congratulations to darling Havisham for the new title!! (Which somehow I missed so sorry)
Thank you, @Oops, Havisham is very grateful. Xx

We knew she wouldnโ€™t have dinner ready or put together for her man why would him coming home be any different! I think Lydia would want Ali to cook her a meal but since heโ€™s getting more bookings and events do you notice the shift of of Lydia giving Ali respect? Last time when Ali came through the door when he went away she demanded him to cook for her? Well Iโ€™ve been noticing these last few months heโ€™s never around and on his days off he either finds things to do like golfing or hanging with his mateโ€™s! So, Lydia is saying Ali needโ€™s his privacy because she demandโ€™s so much of him!!! Hmm ๐Ÿค” something doesnโ€™t seem right I think Lydia knowโ€™s she treated him like tit and heโ€™s drifting far far away from the bungalow do we think thereโ€™s trouble in the countryside paradise?? It was so awkward when Ali was standing there with his luggage tired waiting for a hug and kiss and Lydia doesnโ€™t even run up to him or go to him!! When my husband comes home from work after a long day I always walk up to give him a quick kiss to say hello and two dogs that are jumping up and down because they act like heโ€™s been gone for a few weeks instead of ten hours! But you are a real sweetheart to make a nice meal for your loved one! I cook every night since weโ€™ve been together for 35 years now! But of course sometimes you want pizza if your craving it but most of the time if you have been eating out the only thing you crave is a home cooked meal but Lydia doesnโ€™t even try at all and she doesnโ€™t even attempt to want to do anything for her man and frankly I think sheโ€™s jealous because of her saying she just wants her own birthday! Well then let Ali have his birthday and then donโ€™t say anything until itโ€™s your birthday Lydia because really nobody really cares about your birthday but you!!!
Guilty as charged, like yourself! I cook every night also!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, Ali (after hiding under the bed for 2 weeks post Aston Martin trip) presents his Italian gifts and straight away justifying why he got the cheaper version of limoncello (knowing sheโ€™d Google it!!). What a sad existence!
Well, wasnโ€™t she so much happier with Carrieโ€™s Moet and Cupcakes than little Aldiโ€™s gifts? Almost felt sorry for him.... I said almost! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.