Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Was set to fly home to Asia on Fri 4/15 but just received word my mother is in hospital with a suspected stroke. Her whole left side is fucked.

Please pray for her.....I am trying to get an earlier flight out.

If only it didn't take over 24 hours to make it home.

I feel so guilty for choosing to live halfway across the world just for a stupid career.

Trying to get an earlier flight without having to go through bloody LAX or JFK.....sigh...

I know we all don't know each other but....I feel we do....

Please pray for her......and that I make it from the US to Singapore in time....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

K18

VIP Member
I would just like to gloat for a sec and mention that in the Claire thread, I recommended Delvaux because it’s understated and less popular, but the quality is phenomenal! My mom has a few and I remember when she bought her first one from Barney’s (RIP, but also the sole US Delvaux seller at the time), the SA said his clients preferred Delvaux because they’re understated and you don’t see many.

I feel like my mom is the customer Hermès was originally aspirational for. She’s worked full time all my life and I distinctly remember her telling me that she always wanted an Hermès bag. That when the time was right, she would buy one for herself because she deserved it and wanted something special to pass on to me. My dad travelled a lot for work and would always bring her back an Hermès scarf. Then she got into the belts because she loved how you basically got two for one. Then she found her perfect Kelly. And has since acquired a few of the less popular style bags. All this to say, THAT’S what Hermès was: special, beautifully made bags that would come out to play for special occasions. Now, the brand is diluted and influencers/fakes have made it somewhat gauche for everyday people to feel that original sense of joy when wearing a Kelly/Birkin. It’s unfortunate. And I really do wonder how many influencers have the real deal.
I feel the idea behind Hermes bags is that you are not meant to have a collection of them. You are meant to have a couple in different colours and leathers that best suit you, your wardrobe and lifestyle and that’s it. That’s why they are so well made, expensive and hard to get because they are meant to last a lifetime and even more so there is no need to have 20 of them.
There is just such a wasteful culture nowadays with overconsumption and people trying to pretend they are the richest in the room so a bag that has gone from being a classic lifetime piece that you would pass down is now a status symbol and everyone is trying to have the biggest collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Miscanthus

VIP Member
🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻

20220401_185058.png

Congratulations to our fabulous @Wophie for the thread title with 56 votes! 🥂🍾
Results of the last poll asking if Lidl will get a horse revealed that most of us think she won't get one...it's all talk; this was closely followed by yes, she will get a horse but will get bored quickly and give up!

* Lidl is happy, happy, happy. All is right with her world. She's achieved all she's ever wanted. Sadly for the rest of us there's a war in Ukraine and household bills are going up.
* Lidl's made a full recovery from her breast implant replacement surgery and liposuction. She's assumed her usual position of horizontal on the sofa with her phone, wearing a dressing gown, reading Tattle Life.
* For those playing catch up, her old bolt ons were 275cc, the new 'norks' are 230cc and teardrop shaped and the liposuction from her lower back and thighs was for fat redistribution.
* Her nipples itch. She definitely had them lifted.
* She was talking about putting on weight at Xmas. Hmm...her surgeon undoubtedly ordered her to....
* She's on first name terms with Dr Malucci. She calls him Patrick and he calls her the client from hell.
* She admitted her on line shopping was whilst 😁 in hospital, NOT "under anaesthetic". It was from Amazon and by the look of it, it definitely was under anaesthetic!
* There were no bouquets of flowers from brands.....ooops!
* Lidl and Cawwie booked into the Langham Hotel on March 24 and attended the Hydrofacial launch party with a load of Z list celebs. They drank.
* Lidl asked her fans to help choose an outfit for the theme 'LA nights' but wore her KM floral two piece to support #hercollection and took her sage Lady Dior bag! Thanks for reading Tattle Lidl!
* After boasting she has fresh pjs every day Lidl forgot hers. She was sharing a bed with Cawwie. Euww!
* Sellier tagged Lidl on an Insta post saying they'd been inundated with requests for the same Birkin Barenia Faubourg leather of Lidl's Hermès bag.
* "Bag shopping isn't what it used to be," she said. "I'm happy with what I already have".....then she went bag shopping.
* She visited Luxury Promise's vault and bought a black Hermès Birkin 25 with GHW (20 to 30k). Claire Chanelle is creative director there! Kerching!
* She said the last time she bought luxury bags was at Chanel and Celine...er... what about your tan Hermès Birkin and 2x black Kellys Lidl?
* She didn't tell Mr Millen Gordon that she bought the bag...it's up to her what she does with her money...
* She finally admitted all her Hermès bags are from resellers....Hermès is not for her. If she wants something she has to have it. She doesn't want to play their game and wait. So the black Kelly 28 was not couriered from Hermès during lockdown then!
* Vlog title 'The truth about the black mini Kelly'. It was from Luxury Promise. Why didn't you unbox it then?
* We want to know what's in all the shopping bags (see picture).
* Yet another zoom meeting with Karen Millen to discuss the KM x Lydia Millen Autumn Collection. Cawwie took the lead. Is she a 'designer' too?!!
* As we thought about our mothers on Mother's Day we were surprised at Lidl's post. Badly worded or passive aggressive?
* She wants a desk for the spare room so she can work there. You don't have enough work for all the work spaces you have Lidl!
* She's published chapter 4 word salad for April. She's so full of shit she doesn't have enough working toilets.
* She's living "off grid"....so no gas, electricity, water, sewage, internet or deliveries then?
* She's flogging Babyliss tongs. No more ghd or heartless worm?
* Her vlog was sponsored by Hairburst. Must pay well!
* She has potted 'blubs' and a 'daschund' ornament but no spelling ability!

In other news
🐕The dogs are receiving more PR than Lidl
☀Ali was in Portugal for golf; Frow was in the Maldives for Farfetch.
🏠Grossie and Splainer are expanding their Strawtop empire.
🥕☀We continue to think of our @CarrotSunshine and hope she is ok.

20220401_185502.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Oooh I 'd love to meet our Elsie and see what she is like in real life. Also when the bung goes up for sale will someone go and view it and report back? :ROFLMAO:
Yup! I'm up for that.....

Me: well that panelling will have to go. How did you manage with all your clothes upstairs? Isn't it a bit awkward having the bedroom next to the kitchen? Why is there a change of level in the flooring to the utility? This is such a strange layout. Ugh, black walls in the living room, how depressing. This kitchen needs freshening up...this sage colour is so overdone. What's behind the cladding in the fire escape? I really needed a garage. I'd have to put a door on the kitchen to stop cooking smells. Is this table home made? What a shame the wallpaper wasn't centred. Is this porch an afterthought? Do you own the wall and the woodland? Are the toilets working?

Oh, so much fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Namima

VIP Member
When you make the colour green your personality trait ...

Screenshot_20220403-203301_Instagram.jpg

:unsure: :unsure: Hmmm. Then again, it's quite a fitting colour for Lyds' personality ...
- Green with envy
- Green-eyed monster
- Green around the gills
- The grass is always greener
- Green with jealousy
- The green apple quickstep
- And the moon is made out of green cheese
- To go green on someone

Quite fitting !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She claims she's never had a sunny warm day for her birthday (April baby here, 15th but I will be celebrating the whole month 😉 😂) well we had an April heatwave the first year of lockdown so again she's talking a load of crap 🙄
April baby here too! Actually, side note if I may just share with you lovely people.

I have not seen my parents for 2.5 years due to the pandemic. They also live overseas so I've only seen them once every 2-3 years for the last 30 years.

However, I'm finally going to see them (don't want to have any regrets as their getting up in age)!!! :m

Yes, I'm worried flying over there but as they head into their 80s, I don't want to wait any further.

It'll also be the first time in over 20 years I'll be with them for my birthday! 🤗

I just pray I don't catch anything flying all the way over there and pass it to them. Please keep your fingers crossed for me..🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 62

rosieposie16

Did I mishear or did she say pieces from her KM collection shrunk in the wash? Am I a dickhead or is it not her job to sell their stuff?! Why in gods name would you openly tell your audience how shit the quality is, that the own “designer” cannot even wear it more than once without it shrivelling into oblivion?! I swear her brain must be filled with little toy cars bumping into each other 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ali and Lydia are idiots that "took fencing down so wildness can grow inward". They did it before she ever dreamed of having dogs, even though now she claims she always wanted a sausage dog, yet in earlier videos she put out herself, she claimed she was afraid of all dogs. Regardless of the smoke and ashes that constantly fall in chunks from her mouth about every damn thing, now they are owners of TWO high prey dogs. Dogs that haven't been trained at all. No recall, no potty training, nothing really. They're kept in the kitchen while she's upstairs fucking around and only shown on film for content.

That Lydia explicitly knows the neighbor doesn't want the dogs in her garden, means a conversation happened. Either with Lydia or Ali. Instead of ensuring she got Berkeley back while TELLING THE CAMERA THE NEIGHBOR DOESN'T WANT THE DOGS IN HER GARDEN, she kept nattering at the camera, knowing full well he was on the neighbor's property. And THEN, she puts the film on in the internet. Basically giving the finger to her neighbors. Considering the two dogs running around, the constant deliveries all day long proven by her filming constantly being interrupted by her door bell, and the constant renovations, I'd bet her neighbors are well sick of them both. That alone may be making her itch to move.

But of course, "Moving House", is a click bait phrase. Now she's backpedaling that they aren't moving, she meant when they're dead. That they won't find anywhere better, as magical, because... nature. But that really having the team in the house isn't ideal, even though she loves them so much. Says that as time goes by and they need a bigger team, they'll need to move to a property with an annex. Ahem, I doubt that will happen if you extrapolate how her "brand" is doing right now. Flogging obscure gummy vitamins and Instagram tiny shops that are selling polyester sacks, isn't exactly showing her brand is growing. In fact, it's not even stagnant. It's dropping like a turd.

They may well HAVE to sell, since they both seem incapable of making thoughtful decisions with their money. The Farmhouse dues when they live over an hour away, THREE FUCKING CAR LEASES when they take taxi's everywhere, that's just 2 heavy money sucks I can think of off the top of my head. She's tearing down vegetables beds after a year to redo them in oak, yet her plumbing is on the wonk. See? No brains.

The cost of everything is going up for everyone, including for all the stupid companies that have gifted these "creators" so much. Which means less coming in to them in the future, less money, less freebies. I seriously doubt she will be able to maintain "her big team" with the way things are going.

But that ok lovelies, Lydia has a normal body again. She's emotional about it. I get it. And yet, I can't help noting the ONLY thing that gets Lydia emotional is... Lydia. Not the world and those suffering. Not her husband's health (high blood pressure, singed eyebrows, etc.), the suffering that is ongoing, the absolute mind boggling number of those lost to the pandemic, crying pregnant hairdressers in their own houses, nothing.

P.S. She's still taking shots at Alex the poor overworked single mother/makeup artist/nail tech. Yeah, Lydia is a GEM!

P.S.S. The dresses from the Instagram haul are FUGLY AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 17.20.37.png

The 'elegant', (her words!), mouldy lampshade dress!

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 17.31.59.png

The 'not too floral' dress! Yikes those knees....when you've seen those baby faces in her knees you cannot unsee them!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Stefano

VIP Member
After having read lots of comments here ......I have come to 1 conclusion:

You Tattlers are all a bunch of jealous asshats!! Lydia is the most beautiful and talented vlogger and content creator out there, her life is just so far from your reach and she has the most beautiful and intelligent husband!!!
AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Gotcha didn't it!!!! April fools (just a bit late)...don't worry I haven't had a frontal lobe lobotomy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

I find it so difficult to comprehend being a complete tight arse for anyone else apart from her "Royal Saggy Arse"....she must be THE tightest twat on the planet from her complete indifference to spend on others (presents or parties .. family and friends included) or on good quality food to eat for her husband and herself.

Truly wealthy people I am aquainted with will spend thousands on good food and wine for a party and to eat each and every night at home. I am nowhere near to being a "millen-aire" but I sure as hell spend 100's on food every week. I love the getting in the car and going to the fruit and veg shop .. then going to the butcher .. then to the local wine store .. the baker ...etc etc ... for me its like a little weekend ritual .. taking in the smells and the general lovely conversation learning about what is in season and what is new in ....

I do supermarkets too but for me .. my luxury moments are being able to afford to go to individual local producers.

I don't dress head to toe in designer rags .. I have Hermes/ Gucci/Dolce and Alexander in my wardrobe but it doesn't define me ... I don't drive a RR or an Aston but that's because I don't want them as I would be afraid of the vibe I would give off in such a vehicle and the unwanted attention they would garner.

But do I drink expensive wine and eat good quality food ... fuck yes I do .... and do I give alot more than I receive? Yes again ...

That to me is living "richly" and "authentically".

So when someone like Lydiot spends 100000000's on shite but has shit food on the table / drinks shit wine/ is uncultured/ can't cook/ has toilets that don't work/ lighting on the blink and damp issues in a Million pound house .. to me that's "living inauthentically".

My 2 cents for what it's worth xxx

BTW ...loved this interview with John Galliano

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

sequinqueen

Please let it make sense,

Never liked old boobs,yet had them on show for wedding.
Don’t eat veg,yet have a kitchen garden with enough space to supply Tesco.
Not a dog lover prefers cats,gets 2 dogs.
Doesn’t like to show belly button,parades around in underwear.
The list is endless,most inauthentic you tuber out there,whole life is a pretence.
No wonder she is so unlikeable,more fake than Trumps tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Namima

VIP Member
You know one of the many things that is so laughable about this heifer is the fact that her fakery is SO OBVIOUS - she continually moves those Daylesford-grown lemon trees around just to take a photo.
The fake fireplace. IN A GREENHOUSE !!!
The flute to nowhere.
Empty pots. For decoration.
Empty pots that have been fake-aged by someone and not over time.

Screenshot_20220403-172912_Instagram.jpg

Actually reading what I've written above, this pic is a true reflection of Lyds. No substance. We've seen this fake scene on repeat so many times, there's nothing special about it. It's just fake FAKE FAKE.

As is Elsie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

K18

VIP Member
View attachment 1177900

The 'elegant', (her words!), mouldy lampshade dress!

View attachment 1177899

The 'not too floral' dress! Yikes those knees....when you've seen those baby faces in her knees you cannot unsee them!!
Her knees are like those 3D/4D baby scans 🤣

I do think it is hard to have nice knees though but like you say once you see the babyfaces you can't unsee them.

I think that in general she has made quite a few mistakes with regards to her behaviour and how she has treated people, but when it comes to appearance and health issues people here are ready to tear her up. I believe that sometimes people here get really carried away with their criticism and comments and actually do what they accuse her of doing. She liked a plain white dress and became emotional over being able to feel nice in her skin with a plunging neckline. If one has not been in another person's shoes, meaning a person not happy in their skin and their body, small things actually matter once one can finally change something and likes one's skin more. I think that sometimes we have to step back a bit and be kinder .
Do you honestly believe that was genuine emotion though? I don't believe she was ever really that self-conscious as she has shown us enough of her boobs and body. Would someone that self-conscious of their boobs sign up to be the spokesperson of a lingerie brand? Plus nobody would choose a wedding dress that emphasises something they are allegedly self-conscious of. Her new image both the boobs and this whole wholesome homemaker crap she has going on is a marketing tactic.
Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 18.12.59.png

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 18.13.08.png

Her Nans's chin is literally less than an inch from the top of her boob, if she was that self-conscious she would have kept her original top on or gone for something a lot less plunging.

Also, did Lydia step back and decide to be a bit kinder to a heavily pregnant Nicky Lazou when she was screaming at her and then tormenting her for 2 years after? No

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I listened to the Diary of a CEO podcast with Jim Chapman (Tanya Burr’s) where he’s talking about why he’s moved away from YouTube and an insight into the influencer life.
He actually said that as an influencer, when you fancied a holiday to the Maldives in January, he would just call up his management and tell them where he wanted to go- and they would go away, find a hotel to do a sponsorship with and just book you on it. -All influencers do it. All free, all handed to you on a plate and hence why you see all these YouTubers jetting off to exotic places that would cost the regular public thousands of ££s per night.
Ever since he said that, I can’t help but roll my eyes at the likes of Vic, Josie, Lidl etc claiming ‘we’ve booked a much needed holiday’. No love, you didn’t, you asked management to wangle you another freebie to flaunt in everyone’s faces!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55