Lydia Millen #130 Lyds has new tits, when will she call it quits?

Lydia has said she will get a horse....what do you think?

• Yes, she will get a horse, a paddock and stables and do all the work herself

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Yes, she will get a horse but will stable it with fangirl Claudia who will do the work

Votes: 71 24.0%
  • Yes, she will get a horse but stable it with some random person

Votes: 32 10.8%
  • Yes, she will get a horse but will get bored quickly and give up

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • No, she won't get a horse...it's all talk

Votes: 95 32.1%
  • No, she won't get a horse but will have actual lessons from an instructor

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • She will give up 'riding' completely

Votes: 52 17.6%
  • She will bring out her own range of riding clothes and super size hats

Votes: 61 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»
A month into the war against the Ukraine and we continue to think about the people of the Ukraine and all those affected including our πŸ₯•β˜€ @CarrotSunshine
πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™

Congratulations to our fabulous @Stefano for the thread title with 87 votes! You are no longer a thread title virgin, dahhling!!! πŸ†πŸ₯‚πŸΎ :m

In last week's surgery special....
* Lidl had surgery....her vlog was titled "Goodbye; I'm not sure when I'll be back".....
* Her concrete bolt ons were removed by Dr Malucci of Botched fame, in London. They've been replaced.
* Her old implants were 275cc. The new ones are 230cc and teardrop shaped.
* We found out these details in a reply to a comment not her surgery vlog!
* She also had liposuction to remove fat from 6 places on her body to help contour the implants... Er...where exactly?
* Her nipples are now under her chin!
* She no longer has the 'natural' Grand Canyon cleavage between her breasts!
* Her self love is off the charts. Her old body was like 'a very beautiful glamour model' but 'not a true representation of her'. She now has a 'hot girl body'!
* She took a week off. The 2019 version of Lidl would never have done that.....πŸ˜‚
* The week off consisted of Cawwie driving her to pampering treatments...
* She did on line shopping while under anaesthetic...yeah right!
* She showed her dressing room full of parcels...where is Fiiiiii?
* Mr Millen Gordon did a vlog about caring for his wife. He didn't take her to the op, collect her, buy her flowers, make lunch....Cawwie did! He was at golf when she got back. He filmed her sleeping!
* @Namima entertained us with old photos of Lidl.
* We speculated that all her 'bespoke' tailoring would need altering before she's worn it!
* @K18 called it ALL in her post #25.... the most popular post of the last thread.
"I reckon Carrie will move in to help her recover and her step mum will be dropping meals off so they don’t have to cook. Lydia will do a my surgery shopping haul followed by a sponsored intimisimi lingerie haul. We will then be treated to a vlog about how her life has changed for the better and how she has never felt more comfortable or confident in her own skin. I believe we will also then start to see wardrobe declutters as madam will need to get rid of all her bespoke items that no longer fit, closely followed by several clothing hauls of items that now fit her but will still be 2 sizes too small. This video will no doubt include her slagging off all the clothes that were once fitted to perfection and the absolute dream and will moan about how she was never truly happy with them as she felt like an ugly duckling masquerading as a swan but now she really truly believes she is a swan. Carrie will then insert on the screen I am so proud of you chicken and we will then all collectively be sick."​
* She wants a simpler, slower life...any slower and we'll be asleep!

In other news:
🐎She wants a horse..she showed a picture of herself as a child on a pony, no saddle.
πŸ₯—Ali cooked a meal from Otto. It was pasta....
🏠The 'sea creature' chandelier is up next to the 2 utility pendants (thanks @Julia123)
πŸ›‹They bought antique books...in French...when they bought the chandelier.
🚫 Lidl thinks we've come out of Covid....earth to planet Bunga....
πŸ‘§πŸΌKatie Piper (a friend of Nicky 🍌) opened a Lydia x KM box to the song "Are you a Nicky fan?" πŸ˜‚

20220324_092308.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Ali looks really miserable. I saw that he's had to stop interacting with Victoria as well. Her Labiaship's orders. Ali and Victoria left really uplifting comments on each other's work.

Ali. Please run. Save yourself. Work as a video editor and photographer. You learned so much on your own, without that witch hovering over you...you can do more.

I think she's just made him believe that he's nothing without her. It's pretty obvious she's killed his self-esteem. No doubt, he isn't thr brightest tool in the box but she holds him back massively.

This marriage aka business transaction isn't worth it, Ali.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Just watched Ali's vlog and omg I am shocked at the way he greeted her. Just like she had been to the shops or something. No warm welcome, no hug or words of affection. Didnt pick her up or drop her off. Very very bizarre. He also kept cutting her off and talking over her which was very telling, he is not interested in her one bit. I am shocked she has allowed him to post this tbh, as this is not indicative of the 'flawless marriage' she purports to have

• Wow
Reactions: 63
Just watched Ali’s vlog. My god 🀯 imagine living your life thinking how they can fill a vlog and monetising someone’s surgery. What a crappy way to live. Must record every conversation, even post surgery ones! The influencer culture has a lot to answer for.
Also Ali is Lydia’s biggest troll, showing her looking like tit throughout his vlog. πŸ˜†
Step away from the cameras you two, it’s a terrible way to live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
just watching ali's vlog - hes so weird when he sees lydia after surgery - like slightly passive aggressive and uninterested in her and unsympathetic?! also he's definitely had his lips done - they look huge!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I feel things have probably been a bit treacherous in their relationship since the nicky incident, I personally think she's been trying to convince him since then that she's not a brat and this whole living seasonally/simple living bullshit is part of that. *But* I imagine he's so worn by her that he doesn't really care much any more, living with a narcissist will eventually do that.

Reactions: 55
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus and excellent titling @Stefano

These threads move at lightening speed. Amazing we can drum up so much content when the MGs seem to have an issue with it themselves.

Lydia- Hi babe. Can you just call yourself Mrs. Millen Gordon once in your vlogs? Just once. That’s all I’m asking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There's no way the other side of the bed was slept in... unless Ali tidies all of his stuff off the bedside table and makes his half of the bed when he gets up πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Also, love how his vlog is more informative about her own MY SURGERY video. But only because it was through the natural conversation the two of them had #flawlessmarriage

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 13.09.52.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»
A month into the war against the Ukraine and we continue to think about the people of the Ukraine and all those affected including our πŸ₯•β˜€ @CarrotSunshine
πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™

Congratulations to our fabulous @Stefano for the thread title with 87 votes! You are no longer a thread title virgin, dahhling!!! πŸ†πŸ₯‚πŸΎ :m

* Lidl had surgery....her vlog was titled "Goodbye; I'm not sure when I'll be back".....
* Her concrete bolt ons were removed by Dr Malucci of Botched fame, in London. They've been replaced.
* She also had liposuction to remove fat from 6 places on her body to help contour the implants... Er...where exactly?
* Her self love is off the charts. Her old body was like 'a very beautiful glamour model' but 'not a true representation of her'. She now has a 'hot girl body'!
* She took a week off. The 2019 version of Lidl would never have done that.....πŸ˜‚
* Mr Millen Gordon did a vlog about caring for his wife. He didn't take her to the op, collect her, buy her flowers, make lunch....Cawwie did! He was at golf when she got back. He filmed her sleeping!
* We speculated that all her 'bespoke' tailoring would need altering before she's worn it!
* @K18 called it ALL in her post #25.... the most popular post of the last thread.
"I reckon Carrie will move in to help her recover and her step mum will be dropping meals off so they don’t have to cook. Lydia will do a my surgery shopping haul followed by a sponsored intimisimi lingerie haul. We will then be treated to a vlog about how her life has changed for the better and how she has never felt more comfortable or confident in her own skin. I believe we will also then start to see wardrobe declutters as madam will need to get rid of all her bespoke items that no longer fit, closely followed by several clothing hauls of items that now fit her but will still be 2 sizes too small. This video will no doubt include her slagging off all the clothes that were once fitted to perfection and the absolute dream and will moan about how she was never truly happy with them as she felt like an ugly duckling masquerading as a swan but now she really truly believes she is a swan. Carrie will then insert on the screen I am so proud of you chicken and we will then all collectively be sick."​

In other news:
🐎She wants a horse..she showed a picture of herself as a child on a pony, no saddle.
🏠The 'sea creature' chandelier is up next to the 2 utility pendants (thanks @Julia123)
πŸ‘§πŸΌKatie Piper (a friend of Nicky 🍌) opened a Lydia x KM box to the song "Are you a Nicky fan?" πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1147252
YAY ........I cannot tell you how much of an honor it is getting my first title ...... Cheers me dears :LOL::LOL::love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
The absolute horror of Lydiot owning a horse has bought me back for my second post.

Buying/owning a horse is not a status symbol, it is a serious long-term commitment to a living being. I understand she is now not short of time with her work drying (dying) up, however saying that I don’t think she will be able to afford it for long! Vet bills, insurance, livery, feed, hay, farrier, dentist, worming, the list goes on.

She needs to be realistic about what she is capable of handling and riding – which in my opinion is…nothing! How will she know the correct questions to ask when looking at a potential horse, why is she/he being sold, do the owners know her/his full history, is she/he good with the farrier, clippers, other horses in the field? Now listing this, I realise she wouldn’t have asked any questions when buying either of her puppies.

As long as they look cute or expensive eh Lyds?

When she stated she was loaning Claudia's horse. She rides, what, once every Sunday? She does realise as a loanee she should be responsible for not only exercising the horse but also caring for the horse for a number of days a week. Have we ever seen this? I doubt she even knows how to tack up, I think this is clear from calling a saddlery/tack shop, a bridle shop.

Bizarre.

Oh how the ACTUAL EQUESTRIANS laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just watched Ali's vlog and omg I am shocked at the way he greeted her. Just like she had been to the shops or something. No warm welcome, no hug or words of affection. Didnt pick her up or drop her off. Very very bizarre. He also kept cutting her off and talking over her which was very telling, he is not interested in her one bit. I am shocked she has allowed him to post this tbh, as this is not indicative of the 'flawless marriage' she purports to have
Why shocked? She treats him bad all the time. I didn't watch the vlog, but I assume Cawie was with her?. I think Lydia pretty much prefers Cawies company all the time (Lydia feels better with a human being that kiss her a** 24/7). Ali is just Lydia's back-up when Cawie is not around.

Reactions: 34
Did you guys catch at 7:54 mins into Ali's offering of a bore fest video, Lydia bragging about living "off grid" to "the Egyptian" male nurse. That they aren't on mains gas or sewage or water. That the nurse thought they lived in a shed, and har har har to that. The pretentiousness even whilst still woozy from surgery! This apparently was as she was being wheeled into surgery! This bicycle faced twit had to be bragging about where she lives to all and sundry even under those conditions. Her commitment to always having to be better than everyone else is hysterical. She probably waxed lyrical about how the sun shines differently over "her woodlands and the birds are different to anything you've ever seen", as the anesthesiologist fervently worked the meds to shut her up so they could intubate her.

I don't think "off grid" means what she thinks it means. At least here in the US, off grid folks have no electricity, they have solar panels everywhere, need generators, and many hunt for their meals. It is NOT a glamorous life! What the hell is she talking about living off grid when you can clearly see she lives in a neighborhood, surrounded by weedy looking trees? She has internet, TV, phone and a damn "server room" that really isn't a server room, but you get my point. I suppose she will need authentic off grid compost toilets soon since all the plumbing is wack in the new build bungalow of nightmares.

FWIW, here Covid rules being what they are, it's not easy to have more than one person with you for surgery. My sister (who is dealing with inoperable terminal cancer) has surgery every 6 weeks at her cancer hospital which is a long way from home, hours of traffic each way. Her husband sits in the underground hospital car park until the surgery is over, waiting on site, just in case. He is there for the long chemo days, and when he hasn't been able to attend and I take over, he blows up my phone every 30 minutes for updates. Even if Lydia preferred Carrie do the taking and dropping off, that Ali didn't go along is horrible.

The Millen-Gordon marriage is the oddest, least affectionate or nurturing thing I've seen. If she hadn't doubled down claiming to have a flawless marriage the divide between them wouldn't be as stark. But that they pretend everything is happy happy, and then put this content out, WTAF?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Let’s flip the situation and say Ali was the one who had surgery. Would Lydia have cancelled her plans to take him to and from the hospital and made sure she was home when he came home? The likelihood is no. Would Lydia have purchased him flowers, a card, chocolates etc? Again probably no πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Ali used to be the thoughtful person in the relationship, randomly buying her white company cashmere socks to cheer her up and buying mini eggs. Lydia bought him ties or something once (can’t remember) and then complained and cried that the taxi driver broke too suddenly and they fell out of the shopping bag and she lost them πŸ™„πŸ™„. He’s probably just starting to treat Lydia the same way she treats him.

• Sick
Reactions: 76

In other news:

View attachment 1147252
Wonderful poll and recap, @Miscanthus, as always! Great title, @Stefano! ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’ve all nailed it on the head with their odd interactions. Flawless marriage my ass

but my god he is dull as dishwater isn’t it. I can’t believe I’ve just sat and watched him flick through sandles online and which pair he wants. What another odd thing to do??????
my partner who is quite stylish himself, walks into a shop, picks a pair and is done with it.
Ali really must have nothing going on, most of that vlog was him talking to the camera about how shallow he approaches clothing. Nothing really about his wife. It looks like he was doing the bare minimum of what you’d do on a normal day not just after your wife has had surgery. Odd. All of this is odd. Odd odd odd odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

In other news:

View attachment 1147252
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘marvellous as usual. Thank you so much xx Congratulations to Stefano for his title at last!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel things have probably been a bit treacherous in their relationship since the nicky incident, I personally think she's been trying to convince him since then that she's not a brat and this whole living seasonally/simple living bullshit is part of that. *But* I imagine he's so worn by her that he doesn't really care much any more, living with a narcissist will eventually do that.
I agree, I reckon she has been told she needs to make some changes and this is her answer to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.