Lydia Millen #129 The bigger the hat, the bigger the prat!

What is Lydia hiding under her huge helmet?

• Ali's balls

Votes: 126 44.1%
  • Pasta and cheese

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Her huge brain

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Whispering Angel

Votes: 41 14.3%
  • Claudia's ££££payment

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Silk heartless hair sausage thing

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Blogging camera

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • HermΓ¨s handbag

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Her enormous ego

Votes: 147 51.4%
  • Silk heartless hair sausage thing

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Carrots for Romeo...homegrown from the kitchen garden of course

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Chafing ointment

Votes: 24 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»
Day 20 of the war against the Ukraine and a week since the last thread. We continue to think about the people of the Ukraine and anybody else affected.
πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™

Congratulations to @Londondiva for the thread title with a massive 94 votes! Woo hoo! You've arrived! πŸ†πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

* We're trying to find escapism in Lidl's content. It's like trying to find a working toilet in the Bunga!
* There's a skeleton in the MG's cupboard. True.
* The MGs are "no longer defined by their jobs". So they have jobs?
* She feels like a twit vlogging on her own. Only then Lidl?
* We are so over the riding. But not as much as Romeo....
* Fan girl Claudia Bennett is helping Lidl with #content .
* Even teeny tiny Ali has mounted a horse pony!
* We cannot stop laughing at Lidl's huge velvet riding hat and Farrah Fawcett hair.
* Riding has "set her soul on fire". Her leggings have burnt our retinas.
* Cawwie had a 6 hour appt with hairdresser Ruby on Tuesday. It looks dreadful. Cawwie cried. Lidl filmed #content. Shade was thrown at Nicky Lazou 🍌
* Cawwie is too British and polite to say if she doesn't like something. But not above trashing Nicky 🍌.
* International Women's Day. Lidl pranced around in Intimissimi undies with her bolt ons on display. Years of struggle undone in one reel.
* Surgery with private surgeon Dr Malucci is scheduled. The bolt ons are coming out.
* She has swelling in her breasts but says her GP wouldn't touch implants.
* We are bored with the kitchen garden journey.
* She's removing the pink climbing roses from her pergola. They don't go with her colour scheme!
* She's had bespoke pointed posts made. Don't trip up!
* She's having a holm oak hedge. Privacy loving neighbours paid .... allegedly.
* Lidl has an antique French chandelier in the Greedhouse. Her 'tradesman husband' hung it.
* She was potting up plants on the butcher's block. Shame you don't have a Greedhouse!
* She's hosting 'meals' (if you can call Domino's pizza a meal) in the Greedhouse. Shame you don't have a dining table.
* She's washing the dogs in the en suite. Shame......I'm boring myself now!
* She's walking across fields. Yawn. I am bored.
* The woman who refused gardening advice has suggested a closed Facebook site for her "gardening community". She asked for names for it....our @MichiganGal nailed it with "Dead Plants Society".
* She's manifesting spring....spring candles, spring foliage ' install', spring cleaning products.
* The candles cost Β£470...she got three in case stocks were low.
* @hello.petal.flowers "installed" spring autumnal dried hops and a dried up wreath. Hee hee!
* Ali cleared his closet of clothes for the refugees. Only short elderly Ukrainian's need apply.
* The 'solid oak' coffin beds have been installed, complete with irrigation. No more weak wristed poncing around with a watering can.
* @Namima is tracking who she's following in instagram...she foresees a French holiday!
* Frow, Grossie and Lidl all have wonky eyes #fillers
* We admired @Mkr53 and @EnglishBreakfastTea genuine Hermès bags.

In other news
πŸ₯•β˜€We are pleased @CarrotSunshine is still safe in Russia and are thinking about πŸ’™πŸŒ» @curiouser&curiouser who has family in the Ukraine
πŸ—ΌFrow has joined Hypesight talent agency. She was at the Baftas in a couture dress and Bulgari accessories. She's been in Paris for HermΓ¨s AW@2/23 presentation.
πŸ‘­Frow and Amelia Liana were at the Remarkable Women Awards.
🌼Grossie has postponed her wedding until 2023...when the garden looks nice.
😍Robin Gallant has had her fillers dissolved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
bleeping kitchen garden!!!!!!!!!! ARrrrggg! Why cant it just be a garden, or a blossom or oak? It has to be European bleeping Plum Blossom or whatever other bollocks she is blathering on about. Having a spring install?????? Oh my god it is not an Art Gallery. It is so pretentious. But then she shows her true self by smearing dominos over her sage green table runner ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»
Day 20 of the war against the Ukraine and a week since the last thread. We continue to think about the people of the Ukraine and anybody else affected.
πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™πŸŒ»πŸ’™

Congratulations to @Londondiva for the thread title with a massive 94 votes! Woo hoo! You've arrived! πŸ†πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

* We're trying to find escapism in Lidl's content. It's like trying to find a working toilet in the Bunga!
* There's a skeleton in the MG's cupboard. True.
* The MGs are "no longer defined by their jobs". So they have jobs?
* She feels like a twit vlogging on her own. Only then Lidl?
* We are so over the riding. But not as much as Romeo....
* Fan girl Claudia Bennett is helping Lidl with #content .
* Even teeny tiny Ali has mounted a horse pony!
* We cannot stop laughing at Lidl's huge velvet riding hat and Farrah Fawcett hair.
* Riding has "set her soul on fire". Her leggings have burnt our retinas.
* Cawwie had a 6 hour appt with hairdresser Ruby on Tuesday. It looks dreadful. Cawwie cried. Lidl filmed #content. Shade was thrown at Nicky Lazou 🍌
* Cawwie is too British and polite to say if she doesn't like something. But not above trashing Nicky 🍌.
* International Women's Day. Lidl pranced around in Intimissimi undies with her bolt ons on display. Years of struggle undone in one reel.
* Surgery with private surgeon Dr Malucci is scheduled. The bolt ons are coming out.
* She has swelling in her breasts but says her GP wouldn't touch implants.
* We are bored with the kitchen garden journey.
* She's removing the pink climbing roses from her pergola. They don't go with her colour scheme!
* She's had bespoke pointed posts made. Don't trip up!
* She's having a holm oak hedge. Privacy loving neighbours paid .... allegedly.
* Lidl has an antique French chandelier in the Greedhouse. Her 'tradesman husband' hung it.
* She was potting up plants on the butcher's block. Shame you don't have a Greedhouse!
* She's hosting 'meals' (if you can call Domino's pizza a meal) in the Greedhouse. Shame you don't have a dining table.
* She's washing the dogs in the en suite. Shame......I'm boring myself now!
* She's walking across fields. Yawn. I am bored.
* The woman who refused gardening advice has suggested a closed Facebook site for her "gardening community". She asked for names for it....our @MichiganGal nailed it with "Dead Plants Society".
* She's manifesting spring....spring candles, spring foliage ' install', spring cleaning products.
* The candles cost Β£470...she got three in case stocks were low.
* @hello.petal.flowers "installed" spring autumnal dried hops and a dried up wreath. Hee hee!
* Ali cleared his closet of clothes for the refugees. Only short elderly Ukrainian's need apply.
* The 'solid oak' coffin beds have been installed, complete with irrigation. No more weak wristed poncing around with a watering can.
* @Namima is tracking who she's following in instagram...she foresees a French holiday!
* Frow, Grossie and Lidl all have wonky eyes #fillers
* We admired @Mkr53 and @EnglishBreakfastTea genuine Hermès bags.

In other news
πŸ₯•β˜€We are pleased @CarrotSunshine is still safe in Russia and are thinking about πŸ’™πŸŒ» @curiouser&curiouser who has family in the Ukraine
πŸ—ΌFrow has joined Hypesight talent agency. She was at the Baftas in a couture dress and Bulgari accessories. She's been in Paris for HermΓ¨s AW@2/23 presentation.
πŸ‘­Frow and Amelia Liana were at the Remarkable Women Awards.
🌼Grossie has postponed her wedding until 2023...when the garden looks nice.
😍Robin Gallant has had her fillers dissolved.
Brilliant! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ₯° Since you called her heartless waves sausage thing a hose recently, this came up on my feed

CE7BDFCC-5605-4767-A2E8-5232BD9AD39D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d love to see a video of Lydia’s β€œouttakes/didn’t make the cut” and I don’t know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping kitchen garden!!!!!!!!!! ARrrrggg! Why cant it just be a garden, or a blossom or oak? It has to be European bleeping Plum Blossom or whatever other bollocks she is blathering on about. Having a spring install?????? Oh my god it is not an Art Gallery. It is so pretentious. But then she shows her true self by smearing dominos over her sage green table runner ffs.
I think that all of these vloggers got stuck watching Downton Abbey and hence the need to be pretentious and have a kitchen garden - whereas most cooks in the countryside have always had a kitchen garden but they just called it a "garden" - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look who she's just followed. Thoughts?

I personally feel a bit icky if she's not mentioned Ukraine at all and will suddenly adopt a dog to make her look like an angel.

Someone with good intentions adopting one of these dogs would always be a great thing to do, but I just worry that her motive is content..

Screenshot_20220315-173509.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Lydia’s entire families net worth probably couldn’t buy Amelia’s house. Amelia is really good friends with Phillipa Cadagon and the Cadagon family pretty much own the majority of real estate in Chelsea. Wouldn’t be surprised if Amelia got a good deal on her house because of her contacts.
I feel like Lydia tried so hard during hair gate to be friends with Amelia but Amelia genuinely has friends and life outside of Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I personally feel a bit icky if she's not mentioned Ukraine at all and will suddenly adopt a dog to make her look like an angel.

Someone with good intentions adopting one of these dogs would always be a great thing to do, but I just worry that her motive is content..

View attachment 1127397
Maybe she is going to be generous and send some money?? Hopeful thinking I suppose!

• Sad
  • Haha
Lydia is only having her breasts done because her cement fake boobs are soo not classy/posh. Like the classy lady she has become. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 1127397

She won't adopt a dog from there - she won't do that to Porter and the puppy. I have a dog adopted from Romania and although I love her with all my heart, they mostly do have issues, abandonment, food etc. Lydia could never take on that commitment and care enough for an animal with lots of needs, she is way to selfish, at most she will send them some old blankets!

Are we to assume todays story was old and she is having surgery this week, it sounded like it from the vlog last night???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The way she thinks she’ll be on bed rest after the surgery is laughable. I bet a lot of us here have had c-sections in the past. I’ve had three; up and walking the same day, caring for tiny newborn, no decent sleep, etc. and…it was fine! Managed to shower by myself every day, care for the kids, live pretty normally while just managing the pain for the first week or so! Yes with the help of a lovely husband but, really, she has no grasp of reality. And I’m sure csections go through a lot more layers than breast augmentation does. *Tip - don’t Google what actually happens until you’ve finished having babies!!*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

View attachment 1127397
If she adopts a Ukrainian dog after having two pedigree puppies from UK breeders I will be furious. Virtue signalling alert!

• Heart
Nicky has just posted on her stories a pic of some wonderful blond hair and not Barbie cotton wool leeuk!

And it is called Β« spring hair Β»πŸ˜‚
Did you notice Amelia shading Nicky by saying her hair is sooooo much better than a year ago…..?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1127397
Likely a massive attempt at a PR stunt. Though if she decides to help through money donations, all the power to her. No need to bash a person who wants to donate to a cause, no matter how cunty that person truly is. And Lyds is a class A bleep.

Also, she sounded and looked like a complete turd in the latest vlog. What are talking about, my deluded donkey? You rely on everyone to bow down and supply you with whatever you deem necessary. You will be doing the same jackshit you do all the time anyway. Just why in heavens are you complaining you won't be able to take care of yourself? Slightly outta touch...

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The way she thinks she’ll be on bed rest after the surgery is laughable. I bet a lot of us here have had c-sections in the past. I’ve had three; up and walking the same day, caring for tiny newborn, no decent sleep, etc. and…it was fine! Managed to shower by myself every day, care for the kids, live pretty normally while just managing the pain for the first week or so! Yes with the help of a lovely husband but, really, she has no grasp of reality. And I’m sure csections go through a lot more layers than breast augmentation does. *Tip - don’t Google what actually happens until you’ve finished having babies!!*
I've had breast surgery (cancer) but not a mastectomy, fortunately. As I've said before, there's is a very good blood supply to that area, it heals quickly and there is little pain, just discomfort. I went home the same day.
It will be interesting to see how she reacts!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.