Lydia Millen #127 Ignore Ukraine, it's a hair jounrey (sic) yet again!

Lydia's hair journey has ended. She's leaving it alone...for now. How long?

• A week

Votes: 118 35.8%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 74 22.4%
  • 3 weeks

Votes: 43 13.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 69 20.9%
  • 2 months

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • 3 months

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 6 months

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220228_223100.jpg

Our thoughts are with the people of Ukraine and anybody who has loved ones there. Flag and national flower of Ukraine.

Congratulations to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the thread title which received 58 votes!

* Elsie has not mentioned the war in Ukraine. We now have some 'borrowed' word salad about staying silent if you don't know what to say. She's not an expert on geopolitical wars. Instead she's providing escapism...and deleting comments.
* She has not supported Milla, a Ukrainian brand she is working with.
* She put out a vlog called "The end of my hair jouNRey" a week after the end of her hair jouRNey. She understands her problems may be trivial but she thinks this will help others. Nobody has hair like yours, Elsie!
* The vlog documents two appointments with Despina, between which she was "living life as a brunette". The second appointment was 9 hours. It looks the same.
* @Julia123 found a vlog from July 15 2021 which shows her "benchmark hair". It is blonde. At that stage she hadn't seen Despina for some time, as she was in Greece, even though she's been going to Despina for "7 years".
* She said she's elevated Despina through her channels. We would feel sorry for Despina but we think she's a witch too.
* Elsie is donating her vlog ad income to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that makes wigs for children. There were very few ads and no link to the charity.
* Seems the Millen-Morons were accompanied to the Carton House Hotel, co Kildare nr Dublin, by bestie Cawwie and Man Bun. It was a holiday. Elsie IS working with Fairmont Hotels but clearly couldn't persuade them to sponsor the video.
* No sooner had Elsie decided that she was "back in the saddle", then we were treated to a photo of her new velvet riding hat and a photo of a saddle, she was following a Milton Keynes riding supplies shop, she had bought Cawwie lessons and was back on a horse at a private riding yard owned by fan girl Claudia. For a slothy sloth Elsie, you don't hang around!
* We saw footage of Elsie 'riding'. The experienced riders on the thread commented on short stirrups, stirrups facing the wrong way, tight reins, riding the horse's neck, feet in wrong position, poor posture, "horse show" hat, turningand the horse by the reins, and inappropriate hair and make up. A natural!
* Romeo the horse bolted. She broke a nail. She's probably not insured. Try harder Romeo.
* She needed to show Romeo "whose" boss. We know who is the boss!
* Elsie showcased some 'spring' outfits from her Karen Millen collaboration. Not for spring in the UK though!
* Elsie modelled a bikini. If you are short with wide shoulders and a big bust, best avoid high waist, low cut leg, bandeau style with wide shoulder straps.
* She made it to #15 on the Blogger List. Frow was #1 for the 5th year.
*Elsie admitted she used to bore herself to sleep when she edited her own vlogs. Now you know how we feel!
* She visited her "Iranian family". Her step mother is Iranian. Maybe not mention Iran at the moment....you know, that geopolitical war!
* She's reading 'English Etiquette'. It must be a very long book.....we're waiting.
* She had a Creative Friday meeting with Lauren Costly. There was sage.
* Work replacing the (perfectly good) raised beds has started. She's not doing the work.
* Amelia, Josie, Freddy, Tamara and Lorna Luxe have all been abroad. There was a Rodial dinner for influencers in London. No invite for Lidl?
* While Elsie was doing "self care" we noticed the fern in her dressing room had died.
* There are 7 Globy kits for sale on eBay....
* Josie has been kitted out for The Cheltenham Races by Holland Cooper. Jealous Elsie?
* Ali had to walk the dogs while she was riding. He doesn't like walking and didn't want dogs.
* He has been off exploring with his adventure boys. Grab happiness where you can, Ali!

In other news
🏆Congratulations to @SlothySloth on her job offer
😍We were delighted to see @NomDePlume again
❤We are thinking of @CarrotSunshine

20220301_134139.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I wish for brands to see this - she has openly admitted to blocking a humanitarian crisis right now; same as what she probably did when it was the BLM movement back in 2020. If she's so affected by what she sees online, she shouldn't be online. Go back to watching care bears and eating porridge. She can't even bear to see other influencers doing well so she mutes. This blocking of Ukraine has got to be one of the lowest and most narrow-minded moves (besides creating a gang group against Nicky). WHY is she still a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this has angered me beyond belief. I feel better writing this but I have been a lowkey follower since 2014 and I am at my wits end that she hasn't lost it all by now. My patience is wearing thin ha!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
View attachment 1095947

Our thoughts are with the people of Ukraine and anybody who has loved ones there. Flag and national flower of Ukraine.

Congratulations to our wonderful @Milking Keynes for the thread title which received 58 votes!

* Elsie has not mentioned the war in Ukraine. We now have some 'borrowed' word salad about staying silent if you don't know what to say. She's not an expert on geopolitical wars. Instead she's providing escapism...and deleting comments.
* She has not supported Milla, a Ukrainian brand she is working with.
* She put out a vlog called "The end of my hair jouNRey" a week after the end of her hair jouRNey. She understands her problems may be trivial but she thinks this will help others. Nobody has hair like yours, Elsie!
* The vlog documents two appointments with Despina, between which she was "living life as a brunette". The second appointment was 9 hours. It looks the same.
* @Julia123 found a vlog from July 15 2021 which shows her "benchmark hair". It is blonde. At that stage she hadn't seen Despina for some time, as she was in Greece, even though she's been going to Despina for "7 years".
* She said she's elevated Despina through her channels. We would feel sorry for Despina but we think she's a witch too.
* Elsie is donating her vlog ad income to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that makes wigs for children. There were very few ads and no link to the charity.
* Seems the Millen-Morons were accompanied to the Carton House Hotel, co Kildare nr Dublin, by bestie Cawwie and Man Bun. It was a holiday. Elsie IS working with Fairmont Hotels but clearly couldn't persuade them to sponsor the video.
* No sooner had Elsie decided that she was "back in the saddle", then we were treated to a photo of her new velvet riding hat and a photo of a saddle, she was following a Milton Keynes riding supplies shop, she had bought Cawwie lessons and was back on a horse at a private riding yard owned by fan girl Claudia. For a slothy sloth Elsie, you don't hang around!
* We saw footage of Elsie 'riding'. The experienced riders on the thread commented on short stirrups, stirrups facing the wrong way, tight reins, riding the horse's neck, feet in wrong position, poor posture, "horse show" hat, turningand the horse by the reins, and inappropriate hair and make up. A natural!
* Romeo the horse bolted. She broke a nail. She's probably not insured. Try harder Romeo.
* She needed to show Romeo "whose" boss. We know who is the boss!
* Elsie showcased some 'spring' outfits from her Karen Millen collaboration. Not for spring in the UK though!
* Elsie modelled a bikini. If you are short with wide shoulders and a big bust, best avoid high waist, low cut leg, bandeau style with wide shoulder straps.
* She made it to #15 on the Blogger List. Frow was #1 for the 5th year.
*Elsie admitted she used to bore herself to sleep when she edited her own vlogs. Now you know how we feel!
* She visited her "Iranian family". Her step mother is Iranian. Maybe not mention Iran at the moment....you know, that geopolitical war!
* She's reading 'English Etiquette'. It must be a very long book.....we're waiting.
* She had a Creative Friday meeting with Lauren Costly. There was sage.
* Work replacing the (perfectly good) raised beds has started. She's not doing the work.
* Amelia, Josie, Freddy, Tamara and Lorna Luxe have all been abroad. There was a Rodial dinner for influencers in London. No invite for Lidl?
* While Elsie was doing "self care" we noticed the fern in her dressing room had died.
* There are 7 Globy kits for sale on eBay....
* Josie has been kitted out for The Cheltenham Races by Holland Cooper. Jealous Elsie?
* Ali had to walk the dogs while she was riding. He doesn't like walking and didn't want dogs.
* He has been off exploring with his adventure boys. Grab happiness where you can, Ali!

In other news
🏆Congratulations to @SlothySloth on her job offer
😍We were delighted to see @NomDePlume again
❤We are thinking of @CarrotSunshine

View attachment 1095961
Thank you for the beautiful images to start off our new thread as we stand as one with our courageous Ukrainian friends and thank you also for the summary at a time when you least feel like detailing Elsie’s limitlessly trivial existence. So much appreciated. ❤

I wish for brands to see this - she has openly admitted to blocking a humanitarian crisis right now; same as what she probably did when it was the BLM movement back in 2020. If she's so affected by what she sees online, she shouldn't be online. Go back to watching care bears and eating porridge. She can't even bear to see other influencers doing well so she mutes. This blocking of Ukraine has got to be one of the lowest and most narrow-minded moves (besides creating a gang group against Nicky). WHY is she still a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this has angered me beyond belief. I feel better writing this but I have been a lowkey follower since 2014 and I am at my wits end that she hasn't lost it all by now. My patience is wearing thin ha!!!
Imagine having the blessing of freedom of expression and using it to block and silence.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I know she is vile, I didn't know she was so vile she would block the word Ukraine. That is abhorrent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I had a thought about Lydias stand on Ukraine. I just wondered if after her visit to her Iranian family she has decided to stay quiet on the situation because she actually sides with Russia. Could it be that her Iranian family has monetary ties to Putin. You know how she is always so enamoured of her Iranian stepmom. Just a thought and could be way off base but it would explain her ignorance.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe how disgusting her behaviour is regarding her blocking of the word ‘Ukraine’ on her social media. It’s abhorrent. She is a piece of tit.

This war could well come our way and then what will she do when people don’t have an interest in her and can’t finance her life as they’re running for theirs.

She needs to fall now, I wish there was a way to make all brands and influencers and everyone aware of this, it’s disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I had a thought about Lydias stand on Ukraine. I just wondered if after her visit to her Iranian family she has decided to stay quiet on the situation because she actually sides with Russia. Could it be that her Iranian family has monetary ties to Putin. You know how she is always so enamoured of her Iranian stepmom. Just a thought and could be way off base but it would explain her ignorance.
We discussed the Iranian link at the weekend on the last thread because she posted a reference to her mum in law’s nationality apropos of nothing. I’m not sure if there are monetary ties but she might have been advised by mum in law to stay quiet on the subject. The post did seem timed to send a subliminal message but with Elsie who really knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I messaged Estée Lauder about her blocking users from commenting about Ukraine. Probably won't get anywhere but I'm honestly so annoyed and distracted by what's going on to think properly. I don't think she deserves that much attention from my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her blocking the word 'Ukraine' is a new low I never fathomed possible for the bleep.

duck her and her bleeping daffodils.

This is vile. If she cannot see how egregious her blocking it is, then she's past the point of moronic.

She's honestly at a new level of narcissism and despicable.

Not even trying to be funny but I hope all her hair bleeping falls out.

Some may consider this wish shallow, but the only way for this witch to understand some level of devastation is for the one thing she has obsessed about for over 2 years, to all just break off and fall the duck out.

I hope she fucks with it more, which we know she will, and this time it just all snaps off.

I have no question, she will call Despina this week and ask for another session. Let it all fall out.

She's evil.

Can we message brands informing them of this? Do you guys just do it on IG? The blocking of "Ukraine"...this everyone needs to know how bleeping self-centered and fucked in the head she is.

What are the most recent brands....Hair Gummies, Jimmy Choo,(thanks @Wophie for messaging EL)....I literally can't recall any other brands right now. I'm beyond livid right now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
i must have missed something, has she actually stopped people commenting on Ukraine, what has she said

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the beautiful images to start off our new thread as we stand as one with our courageous Ukrainian friends and thank you also for the summary at a time when you least feel like detailing Elsie’s limitlessly trivial existence. So much appreciated. ❤

Imagine having the blessing of freedom of expression and using it to block and silence.
Thank you.
What a great platform for good she has......shame....

Did you like the tee shirt she's wearing in the pic (sorry I can't do photoshop)? I though it was appropriate but it should read 'unstable nightmare' !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe how disgusting her behaviour is regarding her blocking of the word ‘Ukraine’ on her social media. It’s abhorrent. She is a piece of tit.

This war could well come our way and then what will she do when people don’t have an interest in her and can’t finance her life as they’re running for theirs.

She needs to fall now, I wish there was a way to make all brands and influencers and everyone aware of this, it’s disgusting.
Yes, the war could escalate very easily 😣
If she thinks this won't affect her, she's wrong. Yesterday, I went to buy some fabric from somebody who usually sells on line and she said already people had stopped buying. I filled up with fuel and the price has gone up. This is the start.

i must have missed something, has she actually stopped people commenting on Ukraine, what has she said
She can set up ' trigger' words that flag up in comments.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I highly doubt her family has that type of money to be linked to Putin. Personally I think she is staying quiet because she is either A) too thick to make any sort of sensible or educated comment B) has zero emotional intelligence so is unable to make a believable statement or C) combination of both A and B

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I messaged Estée Lauder about her blocking users from commenting about Ukraine. Probably won't get anywhere but I'm honestly so annoyed and distracted by what's going on to think properly. I don't think she deserves that much attention from my brain.

THANK YOU for contacting them! I want to reach out to brands working with her aswell and inform them of how utterly disgusting she is for blocking out peoples voices about Ukraine and if they want to be associated with her after her actions.
What she has done is VERY DIFFERENT from just being quiet and the usual dumb cow she is.
Blocking the word Ukraine send a very strong message on how she feels about this war.
Is there a list of brands?
She needs to be cancelled….seriously!

Karen Millen/bohoo
Chupi
Estee Lauder
Farfetch
Who else?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So she managed to show how extremely insensitive she is. Basically you don't need to know politics or anything about wars to be able to feel sadness, anger and fear about the current war. That is a stupid excuse only people who don't even want to care about others use.

I saw many actual content creators who canceled all content on all socials. I saw some posting only information on how to help. Those are the people we should support in future and not these who think they are doing a charity work by showing us what they do and how better their life it than ours.

If you hear real stories from people who have families there you just cannot even think about listening to that crop these influencers call job and entertainment :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I highly doubt her family has that type of money to be linked to Putin. Personally I think she is staying quiet because she is either A) too thick to make any sort of sensible or educated comment B) has zero emotional intelligence so is unable to make a believable statement or C) combination of both A and B
To be honest she should say as little as possible about things she doesn't understand. I'm still angry about her bandying words like 'geopolitical' around. I don't want to discuss Putin but he's an ex KGB thug and bully.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
THANK YOU for contacting them! I want to reach out to brands working with her aswell and inform them of how utterly disgusting she is for blocking out peoples voices about Ukraine and if they want to be associated with her after her actions.
What she has done is VERY DIFFERENT from just being quiet and the usual dumb cow she is.
Blocking the word Ukraine send a very strong message on how she feels about this war.
Is there a list of brands?
She needs to be cancelled….seriously!

Karen Millen/bohoo
Chupi
Estee Lauder
Farfetch
Who else?
First of all the ukrainien brand mila should be contacted!🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.