Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImNotMean

Okay super sleuths..... someone needs to find the photo of her out to dinner with Ali ...... I wanna say sushi or Chinese where she wore the gucci jacket out after being at meetings in London with her flared jeans and 70s glasses, white shirt and horrible scarf on her neck!!!!

how can she say she never wore it and how can she wear it without taking the tag off
I think now everyone will think whatever she wear her outfit will always leave the tags on (so she sell it away “as if all are brand new” 🙄🤢🤮
Liar always Lie⬇
she’s been a LIAR at the very beginning (always & as usual)
76FB3706-686A-4DDF-9168-8A3E0153BD9D.jpeg

While trying on ⬇
D6ECF715-6718-48A8-A386-2C70134306A9.jpeg

She wear it while she is vlogging! ⬇
F3FD452F-BA8E-46DD-A1BD-B78D3CE8AAE1.jpeg

And still said with tags & NEVER WORN ⬇
540A4319-E0C0-4616-8519-40E24209CC02.jpeg

Chinese people call “a dog can’t stop himself from eating shits” 💩 = bad habits!
so LYDIA can’t stop herself for not being a LIAR 🤥
EA7C7823-6829-4EAE-A21C-0B3C3AEF082F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ZoeStars

Hi all,

I’m a new poster but have been reading your posts for a while. Lydia is so wrong in stating she will mark everything as an ‘ad’. I follow someone on Instagram and she uploaded a great story a while ago about ads and gifts. It really isn’t difficult to understand so I’m unsure why Lydia continues to confuse her followers.

66207BD3-D208-4EE5-B20B-5183883E31B0.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
On her new vlog “there’s an air ambulance so it must be a bad crash I know I’ll vlog it!!” Next day oh we’re stuck in traffic again HAHAHAHA horrible cackle. Literally has no clue how to act like a normal human being
God yes, that pissed me off. Her face was saying 'I'm so annoyed we're going to miss the train and miss seeing our friends', yet she thought I best do the correct thing and strained herself to say 'of course we're grateful it's not us and our thoughts are with those affected' like it was scripted. Then filming it! That's someone's loved one there. Someone whose life may be gone or changed forever and she's filming it for content and getting irked that she's missing the train.
My husband was involved in a serious accident and had to have the Air Ambulance come out. He had extensive injuries that still impact us today and if some jumped up vlogger had filmed the scene, was giving a running commentary and complaining about being stuck in traffic, I'd want to slap them silly!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They threw a NY party in the “new“ bungalow last year....

how long is it going to be new.

dear tattle life.
im still friends with Alex And kids do like me/I like them
the end.

"you've all got lives, well most of you have" - would you say that to your audience?
i laughed 😂😂😂
she pays her friends to stick around and her cats hate her so much one fucked off and got killed.
her husband gets excited by the electrician and she gets invited NOWHERE by NOBODY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi. I never comment but I had to create an account to post this. Did someone here write this? The reference to Cinderella made me think it came from someone here. Spot on by the way. 👍🏼👊🏻

20200105_144042.jpg

20200105_205315.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!
I'm a professional kitchen designer, I would like to contact her and offer a freebie design :ROFLMAO: to see how she responds LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
God he's so CRINGE!!!
Meetings in London apparently, said he has on a new whistle 🙄
Emma Hill pointed out in one of her older vlogs, its not a 'meeting' as we would think of BUT just the flogger sitting having a coffee or sandwich 🥪 with a PR
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A SUIT AND PRETEND YOU WORK IN THE CITY 😂 you flog crap and lie for a living you twat, same a your wife.
Screenshot_20200109_205728.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Such a shame nobody got her some intelligence, compassion, kindness, honesty, courage, integrity, creativity for Christmas...

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
Only got half way through her vlog but oh my god. Does she realise no one wants to see the inside of her shitty fucking house for an hour? She constantly talks about doing things: shopping, cooking and her spa day and films none of it? How does she think her sitting in front of a camera repeating herself about quitting red bull and wrapping presents is good content. I actually quite like watching people meal prep, or going out shopping or going to get facials etc, it’s far more interesting. Funny how she bangs on about cooking and didn’t even realise she had two ovens, clearly uses her kitchen that much! Also, her presents to Ali were shit. A £200 voucher because her dad used to get his nails done and she wants him to “look after himself”, guarantee that La Mer stuff was gifted and she didn’t buy it. Does she not know her husband well enough to actually get him gifts that mean something or he would use / like? She seems to buy so many pissing clothes yet is constantly wearing the same black dress. God, the energy she gives off is just so truly boring and dense.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
The luxurious, Lydia Millen, sold the marble dining table she had for a year to her followers for double the money, and did not want to negotiate on the price with the person that bought it! I cannot believe the audacity she has, selling used things for more money, she is very smart gotta give it to her, she knows how to make a shit ton of money and beg for things to receive them for free. Question is how are people still not catching on? I saw a comment the other day on her most recent video saying they appreciate how she re-wears her intimissimi clothes, is that what it has come to? we don't appreciate firefighters or doctors we appreciate Lydia who re-wears her clothes? BRAVO

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Carrie really is a bit of a bitch isn’t she.

maybe that’s why Waldo wants his identity kept secret.

Girlfriends a bitch so he doesn’t want to admit he’s dating her,
but she’s ok in the sack and she’s the only COO who cooks and buys wine as part of her job description so it has its perks 😐
She wants child free flights etc how does she think we feel when we are sat in the same train carriage as her and Lydia lisping at each other and acting like twats.

• Haha

Literally-Lou-Lou

View attachment 71023

Why is she making out like she's doing 'them' a favour by basically saying, their time is precious and they only have one spare day in their 'oh so busy' diary but they'll sacrifice it to come down and help out. 🙄

Meanwhile, over on Ali's Instastories... he is giving information on how the public can help but hasn't said anything about them attending themselves.

She probably has no intention of going. Just another statement (lie) to make her look good.

I'd like to see Instastories of them attending and helping out.
No kidding!

I honestly hope that they do take time out of their "busy lives" this Sunday to help out. They clearly have compassion for animals -- especially Ali -- so this is something they could authentically show passion and support for. If they choose to do this, I have some unsolicited advice for Lydia, as this could be an opportunity for her to show some personal growth after the debacle that was the homeless sleep-out:

1. Leave the vlogging camera at home.
2. Arrive wearing clothing, hair and make-up that is comfortable and appropriate for a hard day's work.
3. The whole time there, do your best in the spirit of cheerful service [yes, I'm a mom and this is what I tell my son when he volunteers!]
4. Have fun, but remember this has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Resist the urge to make a spectacle of yourself and make sure the loudest voices are those of the volunteers who put in the time and energy to organize the event
5. After you're back, vlog ad nauseam about it if you'd like, but please don't focus so much on how tired you were, how hot/cold it was, etc. But instead emphasize the positive side of the experience: how many people showed up, how great it was to be a part of the community, inspiring people you met, what impact you collectively had, etc. etc. Use your "influencer" status to inspire others to consider participating in more give-back opportunities in their community and do a little bit to help make the world a better place.

Just my two-cents, if she's open to listening :)

• Heart

Katieb555

Yes. Carrie walks on egg shells round & panders to lydl's every tantruming toddler whim. So isn't it odd that she's so child-intolerant?
A better idea than child free restaurants and flights would be lisp free videos - id rather listen to a thousand screaming babies than their constant lisping or lydias BABBBBBE to Ali

• Haha
  • Heart

Flix16

I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.
I remember a friend telling me they had a couple round for dinner who are total tight arses. They brought a bottle of wine round, but my friend didn’t open it for the meal. At the end, the woman picked it up going “as you didn’t use this, I’ll take it back home”.

I mean, wtf?!
Can see Lidl doing that.

• Wow
  • Haha