Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
CEO and COO??!?!? Of what? Opening cardboard boxes, moving shit around the house a million times, prancing in front of a mirror trying clothes on and yapping about absolutely nothing.

Her stupidity is just mind blowing.

And recently she talked about taking 2 weeks off and not "going into the office". More fraudulent statements. What a bullshit artist. She's trying to make out like she has an important job and is doing important things like an actual legit business, when "going into the office" is actually her trotting down to that little room in her basement dungeon, wearing her nasty robe and looking at bookshelves with fake books on it.

No, Lydiot, going into the office is real women like the rest of us that actually work jobs and work for real companies with real CEOs and COOs, dress up and actually have to bloody travel somewhere each morning to "go into the office"!

What a dumb bitch, seriously.

Someone constantly lying and perpetrating that what she does, what she has and who she is, is more than the facts, points to a very insecure, unfulfilled individual trying to make her life, house and job more than what it is. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Reporting to CEO
Assisting COO

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

oh Lydia, you absolute nutter.

- applicant must know where to buy the best value red bull because Lydia is cheap!

- applicant must be able to giggle and lisp like a little bitch (male or female)

- applicant must realise truly strong, difficult women have 3 periods a month that make them cry (but usually that’s only when they haven’t been invited to an event) And therefore must bring Lydia gifts and shower her with praise.

- applicant must be able to beg like a bitch on her knees to all and any brands.

- must weigh more than Lydia.

- must be short.

- must be slightly dim so lies fly right over their head.

@Georgeeee
you put your left shoe on, your right shoe off.... I was hella lost in that conversation so bounced for a bit 🤣 if you come into my house and I know you shoes off, if I don’t know you I’m fucking cursing you under my breath..... 🙂

close knit, fun and forward thinking digital team.........
lydia you’re describing your tattle life thread. You don’t work here.

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I remember a friend telling me they had a couple round for dinner who are total tight arses. They brought a bottle of wine round, but my friend didn’t open it for the meal. At the end, the woman picked it up going “as you didn’t use this, I’ll take it back home”.

I mean, wtf?!
Can see Lidl doing that.
Wow! Totally something Lidl would do!
I have a friend very similar - multi millionaire, no mortgage, huge house, well paid jobs, expensive cars paid cash, parents are multi millionaires - invite us for dinner, ‘ oh thanks that would be lovely’ - ‘cool I’ll go shopping for food this afternoon and if you bank transfer me half the cost’ errrrrrr ok...... (they’ve been to ours for dinner multiple times and I’d never dream of asking for money to cover costs!! Some people are tighter than a coat of paint and Lidl’s one!

• Wow

Katieb555

And we were all kids once ourselves. Taking children to visit countries other than the one you live in is how you break down barriers and expand a person's horizons.
I never ever thought I’d want a baby, then I had one. It’s people like Lydia and Carrie who made me hide away in my house for the first 6 months maybe longer because I couldn’t handle the looks of hate off people when ever he made a noise. I don’t want to hear a baby cry a whole flight but it’s one of those things. FYI Carrie and Lydia I can’t be arsed with my own baby crying just as much as you so don’t try and talk down on those who have decided to have a baby as if they are any lower than you two just because you baby eachother

• Sad
  • Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
Playing make-believe is fun! I'm the COO of Dog Food at my house. My fussy Pomeranian won't promote me to CEO until I feed her a dinner made entirely of cookies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Literally-Lou-Lou

Okay super sleuths..... someone needs to find the photo of her out to dinner with Ali ...... I wanna say sushi or Chinese where she wore the gucci jacket out after being at meetings in London with her flared jeans and 70s glasses, white shirt and horrible scarf on her neck!!!!

how can she say she never wore it and how can she wear it without taking the tag off
What a great memory!!! I am a novice at this, but I did a quick search and I found a pic of her in the car with that lovely outfit ... definitely the same blazer!! How can she tell such blatant lies when there's photo evidence everywhere on the internet? Some sucker is going to purchase that grubby thing assuming it is brand new. smh

Lydia in Gucci.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Was this trip with DG? It looks like DG. Such a wonderful and inclusive brand!!
Yes it was a press trip with @dgbeauty and her attempt at promoting the lipstick was to hold it like a cigarette? Weird.

He's the pic again showing the lipstick (but with a little photoshop). 🙂

Screenshot_20200105-183530_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

beahunny

Chatty Member
Maybe the joke is on us and Lydia and Carrie have given themselves accurate job titles?

Lydia = CEO (Chief Entitled Officer)
Carrie = COO (Chief Oblivious Officer)

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I had to prop my eyes open with mini toothpicks to get through Ali's vlog too. Yes, don't waste your time.

However, what irks me are these Youtubing Instagramming hypocrites trying to pretend they are not narcissists and actual care for animals and the environment yet their entire lifestyles and livelihoods are filled with closets and closets of clothes upon shoes upon more material stuff that all end up in landfills. Yes, we all have to be better about our consumption and accumulation of materials but these "influencers" ( and I say that sarcastically), are the epitome of greed, materialism and gluttony. From the free stuff they get from companies and touting products they don't believe in just so they can get a freebie or cash, is honestly so disgusting.

Do they not see how ludicrous and ridiculous they look when one post or video insert here or there about Australia's crisis is negated by their hundreds of other videos and posts of just consuming more and more material shit. I'll only believe their sincerity when they actually tell brands to stop sending them free shit and instead send it to people in need and stop contributing to waste and massive land fills. The more I see Lydiot and Ali claiming to care about the climate crisis yet just promote brands and material crap in the same video, the more nauseous I get.

Their hypocrisy and idiocy is beyond deplorable and disgusting. Don't pretend to give a shit when you're happily draping yourselves in leather and furs and your life is basically standing in front of a home camera talking about material crap and accumulating more and more rubbish that is contributing to the climate crisis. The fradulent act of feigning concern is just to one up other "influencers" that have done the same. They're all a bunch of fools.

No, Lydiot, you don't give a flying fuck about the climate, the poor, the homeless and the dying animals because of your crap filled house and your hundreds of bag and shoes made from the skin of animals that die for your greed. What a stupid, pretentious bitch.

Sorry, my fellow Tattle ladybugs, just needed to get that off my chest. Now I need a cocktail, me thinks.

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Every time I remember her buying blank books for display without a drop of embarrassment, I’m in disbelief.

No, not everyone is a book worm, not everyone is academic, not everyone has an enquiring mind but the fake books are utterly bonkers to me. It’s indicative of this strange influencer world we lived in.

There were always people making themselves out to be something they were not, whilst trying to social climb. But until recent years people were pretending to be more intelligent, curious minded, better educated than they were - lying about the books they had read, the plays they had seen, the schools they attended, the brilliant minded people they knew.
Now the liars and social climbers aren’t lying about something truly admirable like intelligence but rather lying about the cars they don’t own, the designer clothes they don’t pay for and their social media figures.

It’s all social climbing lying, which is repulsive. But there’s something even more distasteful about the way this new ilk of liars go about it.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She looks like she's face planted a curry 😂
Screenshot_20200107_024213_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024238_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024355_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024409_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_024157_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hilda Ogden 🤣 Lidiot in her natural state and yes she looks a state 😯 looks like she has a pair of old knickers on her head.
Screenshot_20200107_025432_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025440_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025426_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025646_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_025751_com.android.chrome.jpg

Those cheeks are out of control 👀😂
Screenshot_20200107_023138_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_023219_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200107_023247_com.android.chrome.jpg

'But Ali we have five bathrooms' Jesus you twat get over yourself 🙄
This vile idiot is just on constant brag mode 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Dollybird9780

Wait. Has she seriously just used words like ‘ when I bought this’ and fully pretending everything in the video was purchased and cost her a lot and then wrote in the description that EVERYTHING was PR!? As in free!? God she is an awful human being.
If any of you have watched ‘you’ she is like the character peaches. Self absorbed idiot and even peaches wrote her work outs in her diary. Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I watched this vid earlier. Exactly HOW MUCH Youtube paid me in 2019 with 500,000 subscribers
This girl is very open and honest about how YT works and how much money she makes from Adsense and shows all her actual stats. Some of her other videos are a bit click-bait-y, but the business ones she does are very informative. Just to give an estimate, she has 500k subs and gets around half the amount of views as Lidl on average, some vids are much less, some more. Just from Adsense alone she will earn $3.8k min a month up to $5.3k (basic average) up to $20k a month just from YT Adsense - not including any sponsorships.
She explains that the pay per view amount depends on the CPM and if Lydia's CPM is similar, then she'll probably earn on average around £10k per month from YT Adsense. Then add on the sponsorship's she gets.

Now, I have no issue with how much she or anyone earns, even if it is disproportionate to effort put in, good for her, whatever. What I have an issue with is the fact she is so tight and is a complete and utter stealth beggar despite earning a decent wage. She is has become so complacent knowing she can sit in her grubby dressing gown in her sterile bungalow and churn out shit content and still get the views and the pay. It doesn't take a genius to work out her approx income or look up her accounts online, but she continues to play the 'we can't afford it' card when it comes to potentially getting things for free when she can easily afford it; Giving PR products to friends and family as Christmas gifts, or pretending she's had to scrape together to buy Carrie a basic Gucci bag. Apparently she can't afford a few hundred quid for cupboards to make a boot area, or a fire pit, or to freshen up 'the courtyard' - she is just a TOTAL LIAR and that's why I hate. It's just disgusting how greedy and tight she is. I would never dream of pretending I couldn't afford food and go to the food bank to stock up my cupboards, while squirrelling away the money for myself, and this is similar to what she does. I'd have so much more respect for her if just for once in her life she was open, honest and cut all the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Can the website she is selling the Gucci jacket on, be notified that she is fraudulently selling it as never worn before? Might be worth them knowing bc it's wrong people will be unknowingly paying high dollar for a used product due to her false advertising. I'm in the US so unsure how it works in the UK.

Gosh, she just gets bloody worse, doesn't she? What a classless, disgusting fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 32