Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone's commenting on how difficult it will be to drive the LD... She won't drive it - it's a prop!!

Reactions: 25
She really doesn't deserve that dog. She is not a dog person at all. Dogs are more work then cats. They need more attention and are more child like. You need patience for little puppies. I love both but I have two cats (see picture) I am too busy to give a dog the attention it would deserve. Poor Porter

Reactions: 30
And when they get old it is even harder, very needy, not sure if they are coming or going, slow , generally exhausting…, health issues, financially very demanding ( Snoopy is nearly 16!)

Reactions: 28
Thing is the great suggestions you made for content entail actual WORK. Lydiot is the laziest cow there is. The most work she wants to do is turning the camera on and off. Other than that she just goes about her day yapping and doing jack shit.

You would think though that anyone with half a brain who sees their career spiraling to its end would change paths and put in some major extra work, right? Not Lydiot. She's a proud, difficult woman. A self-righteous twat so everyone else is wrong. Let's see the regret she has when her YT and IG are dead and over.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 823641
Or maybe it's saucisse for "why did I have to be bought into this family that doesn't provide me with toys, blankets, and meals on my regular schedule"
She does not deserve Porter, or rather Porter does not deserve her. You are so right, he needs a loving family who put him first, not an evil bitch mother who shouts at him, forgets to feed him and laughs when he’s crying for his toys. She really is hateful beyond words.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 823805
I’m confused. Can she not count? Or can I not count???
Never question yourself in context of Lydia @MrMiserable-Gordon - Lydia meth math only works in a parallel universe.

This is so pathetic!
Clearly trying to bring out receipts to show it was her idea first.
I said in this in a previous thread, but I'll restate it: these people have not matured past the age of 15, and even that might be a stretch.

--

Bravo @Muff_Puff
Brilliant edit

Reactions: 33
I just caught up on her last two vlogs. Two(ish) words spring to mind: manic and camel-toe.

Reactions: 36
I hate this room so much. I love black walls I think it can be very dramatic and moody but in your main living room? Odd. Also, is it me or do the ceilings seem very low? The black seems very out of place with the "cottage" vibe and it doesn't flow with the rest of the home.

Reactions: 29
OMG you are so talented. hilarious
Can we follow you? Lol This is brilliant!

Don’t you plant garlic and other things in now?

Reactions: 15
I aint guiding her I'd rather smash my head against a brick wall
And I feel like she’s already knocked this off 3 different ways with KM and has a TON of this type of lewk in her closet that she never wears #returned. Bored of her and the HC country costume from head to toe
Can remember wayback in 2013-14 lol getting about what 6 bags of KM stuff lol, but thats when least was half decent stuff haha

I just caught up on her last two vlogs. Two(ish) words spring to mind: manic and camel-toe.
....and for me comatose BOOOOORRRRREEEEEDDOOOOMMMMMM!!!

I'd far rather watch paint dry, is far more entertaining!

View attachment 823805
I’m confused. Can she not count? Or can I not count???
*confuzed look on my face* what the genuine fffff? She needs a brain transplant urgently!!!!

Nah definitely is not you who can't count, it makes about as much sense as trying to see through mud and thats putting it lightly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ugly dress and what is with the wide hem at the bottom. Looks cheaply made for $625.00!!!

Those are two different jackets in similar fabric aren't they? Or do I need to go to Specsavers? Funny how good the jacket looks on the model and how carp it looks on Elsie!
The jacket she is wearing in the Jimmy Choo AD is different than the one she links and shows on Instagram where it says Tap to Shop. The linked jacket has straps and buckles on the sleeves and that gawd awful high buttoned collar.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.