Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lyd should go into pub management she could run a local pub with Whispering Angel on tap and a lap dancing pole and shot girls in the downstairs part.

Reactions: 50
I fully agree - I mean even back then I got slight mean-girl vibes, but still enjoyed her content and mostly her Style, look - what had happened! How on earth would you think the styling in the second pic is better? Just Because of the Hermes stuff?? Do not get it. —- Lids please explain ;0)

Reactions: 28
I love you already! Made me laugh this morning, welcome

Tbh I don't think VB looks that bad at all, especially at 47 y/o. I know she was also a victim of cements tits but that 90s photo is from 30 years ago! We're talking about Lydia's drastic transformations from 3 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I agree - leave VB off the list. She has not succumbed at all - in fact her face is, realistically, way thinner with age since the Posh days.

My objective is to age like Gillian Anderson. Flawless beauty and nothing noticeable done and expressions intact. Mind you, I saw her do What’s in my Bag with Vogue on YT, and she had a small bag of chocolates that she hadn’t touched and wondered if they were ok as had been there for weeks. Reminded me of Lisa Rinna famously allowing herself one chocolate almond as a special treat!

Reactions: 33
Yeah, because a black bag is such a great fit for a floral summer dress...fucking fashion influencer my ass

Reactions: 46
As much as I find her fascinating to watch, I can’t help feeling that I am watching a slow deterioration of someone’s mental state and it is actually very sad.

Can you imagine living a life where literally everything you do is contrived, and “curated” to portray a certain image, and literally nothing you do has any authenticity at all. I feel like years ago there was a time when influencers were women with an organic following, living their life and along the way mentioning the products that they truly loved and valued. What Lydia (and others) are doing could not be further from that and it is so sad to watch.

She is playing a role that she has created. The lady of the manor, in her ruffled high necked modest dresses, in her country “mansion” with organic produce growing in her mortifyingly expensive greenhouse which she purchased for show. As the role evolved, every last scrap of her true self has been slowly erased. Her true style, her true preferences, her true hobbies…her true face. I don’t for one minute believe that Lydia is truly happy. Who could be happy going to bed at night knowing that everything they do is inauthentic and fake, and that is all for show and for views?

Sadly it seems that nobody in Lydias life is honest with her. They are all enablers, caught in the orbit of a truly unwell narcissist. Even the “experts” she credits with saving her, like her life coach are her enablers. She doesn’t need a life coach who will big her up and push her to keep realising her damaging dreams.

She needs a fucking good therapist. She needs to stop buying constant stuff. She needs to get off social media. She needs to get out there and volunteer and find some actual meaning in life. And she needs to go back and find her true self. It is truly a horrible car crash… but I can’t stop watching.

Reactions: 78
I think she's happy with what she sees in photos and videos...I think her idea of what she actually looks like in real life has been warped with all of the photoshopping and filters.
I totally agree with you and I think she’s even said she’s happy with what she sees and we all are just crazy!! But I think we’re just honest more like it!!! We’re actually her best free therapist’s and she doesn’t even know it!!! I know her and Ali listen to everyone on here but only to the things they want to and not so much with anything when it comes to the Botox and filler’s!!

Reactions: 23
Oh she’s so very FOND of herself and her wonderful way of thinking. She considers herself lucky because we plebs haven’t got the creativity time to get cheapies over a “table scape” that will never be used!
What’s is she classing as ”the right outlook“? Lydia your way in thinking is warped, you are delusional and there is no warmth or detail in that kitchen. It’s basic AF.

Reactions: 25
Oh she’s so very FOND of herself and her wonderful way of thinking. She considers herself lucky because we plebs haven’t got the creativity time to get cheapies over a “table scape” that will never be used!
Reminds me of Kelly thinking Season 3 RHONY

Reactions: 14
Elsie, the tablescrape is a hot mess and in my humble opinion not much thought has gone in to it... Hold that thought there, lovely.

Reactions: 32
Elsie, the tablescrape is a hot mess and in my humble opinion not much thought has gone in to it... Hold that thought there, lovely.
Just done purely for instagram photo's, but just looks a mess.

Reactions: 16
Have you not seen the video of VB on This Morning about 3 days back? She looks dreadful. Frozen face, clownish mouth from too much filler and just overall really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 39
Guys I don't often post, but interested to hear thoughts. Charlie seems a bit too close to our darling Lydia right? Or is it just me ...
No lots of flirting going on. Think toothy will get the hump very quickly & Ali will just stand back - he is spineless & frightened of the banshee. Many a friendship has ended in my circle of friends due to a woman like Lydiot thinking she can have anybodies other half.
Starts of all fun & laughs but always ends in tears.

Reactions: 26

(1) she can't spell background
(2) the "Autumn sun" is wearing the dress?
(3) the colour and pattern are seasonal, just because she's seasonally illiterate doesn't mean that KM has to make the same clothes 4x for her to wear in each of the wrong seasons

Reactions: 44
I agree - very disrespectful and never ends well plus she has shot herself in the foot yet again as there will be no more trips away with them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.