Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Im all about Tamara's vlog this year. So far I have seen on her Vlogmas London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Graubünden (Switzerland)... everything so Christmassy, nice places, nice outfits, nice beauty products, nice events, nice ads...

So far on Lydia's Vlogmas I have seen her office, her living room, her mum having a crisis, a weird under ground place where she did her hair, a Lydia being rude to Carrie, to her husband, to her mum, to her viewers...

I just came here to say is hard and painful to watch a Lydia's vlog, after watching a Tamara's vlog 🙊
Totally agree, I don't even like Tamara but at least it's interesting!

Oh jesus christ - just started watching - wtf is the comedy sketch between mother and daughter (caweee and pinocchio) in the kitchen? Her vlogmas is shocking this year. I'm sure there will be more to say as i go along!

Eating her dinner in a fucking coat because Carrie's house is too cold - Carrie must be putting arsenic in her food, why would she put up with her?

Shout out to us about the silk scrunchie in Carries hair!

Carries tree decorating was much more enjoyable than pinocchios - CAMPAIGN FOR CARRIE TO START VLOGMAS!

Carrie "what video shall we watch?"

Pinnochio "me me me me me me me"

I thought Carrie's tree looked lovely and that cow couldn't say one nice thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I can’t hold back any longer! Long long long time lurker. I can’t be the only one who felt utterly filthy after watching Aldi try to feed Lumi/Lummi (depending on how pretentious she is feeling) her own eye bogies. All the while dirty Millen filmed and cackled like a hyena. Why oh why would you ever do that but even worse- class is as suitable Flogmass material?? Thank god they don’t want kids! 🤢
FAB20C3F-3C17-4A13-B4DC-F8C71312CE09.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lydia, seeing as you listen to me, I hope you learn something from Patricia's vlog, and please stop lying, bullshitting and wasting all our time putting out crap for vlogmas. If this is all you are capable of then just do one vlog per week, oh and apologise to your Mum you disgusting cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chick_pea

She does let things slip in her vlogs, and if Carrie was a good assistant or whatever her title is, she would edit out the dodgy comments for her, quite telling that all these things stay in the vlogs.

Giving pr products to family for christmas
Recording vlogmas days/weeks/months in advance, and mentioning the day on the vlog
Admitting she has to piece the vlog together later - so she probably doesn't actually record a specific vlog, just random crap she bunches together to make a vlog.
She says she doesn't hoard things, yet has tons of makeup/skin care she doesn't need, then shows us 10 By Terry Serums and powders, a whole box of By Terry products, not to mention the huge bag of Huda stuff she had last week. Why not make herself look a bit better and say that a big bag of products are going to Smartworks, or a refuge or do a giveaway.

I'll tell you why not, because she doesn't care.

Everything about her is sly, sneaky and underhand. So no doubt it is true she's been buying viewers. She has no representation so of course she's not getting much in the way of PR gifts, that coupled with her lazy approach to work and turning things down, she's hardly in demand these days, not exactly a hard worker.

Anyway looking forward to the New Years Eve Party off - Claire is having a party and so is Lydia! - I presume Lydia will be filming that next week!
Lydia’s lack of care for her lies coming out is sheer hubris. It really is quite perplexing and disgusting to watch.

I doubt anyone who knows her actually watches her. I can’t even be bothered to hate watch (appreciate you all immensely for keeping us updated 😂) She is so dull, boring and unpleasant.

It’s so low to give people her P.R gifts for Christmas. Utterly thoughtless. That’s something you give away for no reason at all because you have plenty and want to bless someone else. Giving it as a gift shows you have no thought for others and won’t bother to spend the time picking something and spend your money on them. Totally agree she could have given it away to charity. Lots of people get nothing at this time of year. She really is the lowest form of life.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I guess Lydia was inserting her mother, Ali and Carrie into her vlogs as she sincerely believes that they are somehow beneath her. In her opinion they are less wealthy, less attractive, less smart. And she uses them to stand out. She was rude to Ali to show the world that her husband is submissive to her, condescending to her mother to draw attention to the fact that she managed to achieve more in life, criticising her friend’s house/tree/food to show how much more luxe she is. Narcissists have quite a low self-esteem. They constantly feel the need to put others down. It makes them feel better about themselves. Too bad it worked exactly the opposite to what she expected.

• Angry
Why is it that when someone has a “negative” opinion about someone they are either jealous or lonely. Maybe we just see Lydia for who she is, rude, lazy, any product pushing (because they pay me), all about me type of person. I too have a bigger house than Lydia and have just seen the light that she is all about creating a false image and its her job to sell products. That’s how she makes money. Get real Lydia fans. She uses you to MAKE MONEY, simple. Just look at Ali posing in a suit and tie????? drinking coffee. Since when does he ever wear a suit? It’s all about creating a false image to sell, sell, sell.

Long time lurker here and I finally joined after seeing how poorly Lydia Elise Millen treated Carrie last night- the whole thing was uncomfortable to watch and disgusting behaviour to a so-called friend and employee. Unfortunately, I think either Cal or Carrie will be punished for us seeing how badly she really treats her 'friends' as she will undoubtedly play victim- remember, Lydia, you can't blame editing, as you can't edit in what you don't do. I knew Carrie and Lydia had a strange dynamic (and more chemistry than her and Ali), but I can't understand why Carrie allows herself to be treated in that way. I'm around the same age as them, and if any of my friends behaved in that way, they wouldn't be around for much longer - let alone how she publicly shames her mother whatever chance she has. I've watched Lydia Elise Millen (thinking of SEO results of any company foolish enough to work with this narcissistic megalomaniac) and she has to be one of the most unprofessional, self-involved and ungrateful influencers and seems to criticise everything, if she can. The bratty behaviour she displays for a 31 year old woman is pitiful- and don't get me started on the deliberate lisping. Also, at this stage it's abundantly clear that she's started to buy followers on YouTube and Instagram. I can't understand why Victoria from IntheFrow would willingly associate herself with Lydia. I think most people now just secretly hate-watch Lydia. To end on a positive note, I enjoy Sophie Shohet and Claire Chanelle's content.
Well said, and welcome x

Last edited:

TimeForChange

Long time lurker here and I finally joined after seeing how poorly Lydia Elise Millen treated Carrie last night- the whole thing was uncomfortable to watch and disgusting behaviour to a so-called friend and employee. Unfortunately, I think either Cal or Carrie will be punished for us seeing how badly she really treats her 'friends' as she will undoubtedly play victim- remember, Lydia, you can't blame editing, as you can't edit in what you don't do. I knew Carrie and Lydia had a strange dynamic (and more chemistry than her and Ali), but I can't understand why Carrie allows herself to be treated in that way. I'm around the same age as them, and if any of my friends behaved in that way, they wouldn't be around for much longer - let alone how she publicly shames her mother whatever chance she has. I've watched Lydia Elise Millen (thinking of SEO results of any company foolish enough to work with this narcissistic megalomaniac) and she has to be one of the most unprofessional, self-involved and ungrateful influencers and seems to criticise everything, if she can. The bratty behaviour she displays for a 31 year old woman is pitiful- and don't get me started on the deliberate lisping. Also, at this stage it's abundantly clear that she's started to buy followers on YouTube and Instagram. I can't understand why Victoria from IntheFrow would willingly associate herself with Lydia. I think most people now just secretly hate-watch Lydia. To end on a positive note, I enjoy Sophie Shohet and Claire Chanelle's content.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
The most hilarious part of tonight's shit show has been
Lydia: "I feel like you should go into school to learn how to take care of your hair, nobody teaches you that!".

Good Lord, Lydia, you seriously get worse by the minute! I wish you could go to school so you can get a job and stop embarrassing yourself online.

• Haha

Lenusi87

I guess she used the click bait title because even she knew if she called it, Watching Carrie Decorate her Christmas Tree, people would give it a pass.
Gotta give it to her, she took the suggestions YouTube team gave her to town. The length of her videos, clickbait titles, screenshots for the videos. I'm just looking at her videos from a year ago and it's such a difference. She looked better, has more interesting content, travelled, had a waaaay better wardrobe, exercised, her and Ali were hugging, had a really nice relationship. Wtf happened in such a short span of time? How does a house change you so much? I'm astonished!

Squishypotatoes

Why don't you ask your bestie (cough) Vicsta 😏View attachment 64068
This shameless beg is just...I have no words. No doubt some gullible company will gift her (of the million pound mansion!!) the meal....while those in actual need go without.
This whole gifting business just needs to end...it's honestly disgusting, when you think about how many people go without even the basics.
I've stopped buying from brands who gift influenzas, I'd be much more impressed by their charitable activities and how much they give back to the community!

NotATrollLovely

beg for hair for mummy....not step mummy...the first one..the one I don’t like” vlog.....
lydia being a condescending bitch about her mum who never listens to her despite her stellar advice...

IM A PAYING CUSTOMER....IM PAYING.... IM PARTING WITH ACTUAL MONEY.

“i told her I would do this once she sticks to it“

she’s so fucking triggered about handing over cash she will do a full upload about her tragic hair and embarrass her for the Adsense 😐
classy Lydia, classy.
I come out of the woodwork only when something really makes me go "SERIOUSLY?!", which with Lydia is often but as it is always the same ol' stuff I don't get my panties in a bunch too often :)

But the thing with her mother (mind you, I only watched first 3 minutes so far), I've seen this in an Insta stories post and it made me so mad. I went back to take a screenshot and post it here but was too late; I got the feeling that when she wrote (and now mentions in her blog again) that she is paying for the hairdresser, that it isn't all about fighting back on how she begs for everyting. I got it more along the lines of "obviously I'm paying for my mom whom I, princess Diana, am helping as she could never afford such a luxury as a hairdresser (obviously everything I get done is a luxury so getting hair done by someone must be the privilege of the rich only".

So Lidl went on Facebook to discuss with hair professionals whether they could go and educate her mother... Firstly, if you were planning to pay, you'd just call a salon and book an appointment for her, who needs to have a discussion about this beforehand on FB? Everyone can help, just tell them what it is, it's not a serious and complicated issue Lydia, it's just a hair mishap. And no disrespect to anyone who is a hairdresser or a hairstylist but seriously...it's hair. Yes, you need to know quite some stuff but a client most definitely doesn't need a lecture on it. You go to the bloody salon, they fix whatever mess you've done, you pay a max £200 even if it is a fancy one, and they will tell you in 5 min while combing your hair what you did wrong, what you should have done and what to do now. But no, of course a good hairdresser is like an investment advisor and Lydia runs in the posh circles who can afford one so her poor pleb of a mother has to come to her on her knees to get Lydia to help. And then Lydia sits there and lectures her as if her mother is an idiot. How can you be so condescending to your own parents? To me this segment was really just using her mother to show herself as a selfless all knowing saint but it came out so wrong, surely every last normal follower will see this. Or is everyone who is left a bot or like that Youtube lady (bless her, though)?

Rant over :) Bitch!

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Chick_pea

Look at this moron - if she was so good at seeing through people it shouldn’t take her long to see Lydia’s true colours. Like most of us here, we really liked her for a while until she became such a nasty greedy beggar. And for the record, I am certainly not jealous. I have a decent job, bigger house than Lidl, a husband that fancies me, and enough self respect not to beg for freebies an attention!
EXACTLY!

😂 I honestly think this glorification and worship of Lydia says more about her viewers than her. It’s funny because having seen some of her followers they are either wannabe bloggers or slightly unhinged ... I won’t mention names 😬

I love blunt and sarcastic people. I enjoy banter. What Lydia does is not banter. I think it’s very telling if people think her relationship with Carrie is beautiful. They probably treat their loved ones with contempt as well.

I found the line about rubbing her happiness in our faces quite hysterical 😂 I mean ... happiness? Lydia? Really? Does she mean that fake, hyper, constant giggling? That’s not joy (it probably needs medical intervention 😅).

No one has a perfect life but we have watched this woman go from being a reasonably happy go lucky person who seemed genuinely happy with Ali to this. A whining, moaning terror with an over inflated sense of self. I’m sorry lady but you clearly have no discernment.

• Heart

Happyfocker

Opens box " oh the hair dryer I've never used this before"
5 mins later......."so this is the hairdryer I ALWAYS use"
Just saw Inthefrow do this aswell.
"I've just found this. Marc Jacobs sent me this. Love this NEW lip gloss. Proceeds to read the name.
After applying it "This is the lip trio I use all the time". Eh :unsure:. Seriously do they not see this when editing. Makes them look like idiots.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Wow, this vlogmas is showing how little she has going on. She rarely leaves the house, and when she does she is so manic and embarrassing.

I also don't understand how there are four (4) people in that house who create YouTube videos for a living and not one can manage to figure out Lidl's video quality. I'm not even talking about the lack of content and editing. Literally basic audio/visual standards are not being met.

She filmed a 15 minute "baking segment" where the camera was not focused on the food. The video basically looks like security cam footage spanning the entire room. And the sound is echoing and cutting in and out. Put on a fucking microphone and get one of the people you pay to film what's actually happening. It's really not that difficult.

That's so true, how hard would it have been to have Cal filming them both cooking. The whole set up is really so basic, if Cal isn't actually taking photos, surely he could be involved in creating videos more. The baking segment looked like two drunk mates who propped the phone up on the counter across the other side of the room. And so annoyingly with Lydia she never thinks about what she's putting out, she always tells you she's doing stuff but never shows it. Why not show the biscuits when they've been cooked, and a bit of Carrie's birthday. there is no structure or planning, just hopeless and unprofessional.

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past her seeing as she said 'I'm only paying for it if you promise to look after your hair and do what she's advising'.
The whole thing was uncomfortable to watch. Lydia dressed head to toe in designer gear looking like a dressage rider, just to sit on her mums sofa and embarrass her, turning up the Aston, clearly wanting to be seen as 'the wealthy daughter'. The continuous belittling of her mum and making out she is daughter of the year for helping her, her mum with boobs and belly out clearly upset by the whole thing and Lydia doing her OTT manic 'I'm so bubbly' act for everyone. Seriously bad
It was awful, I really felt for her Mum. I have a daughter and I know for sure she would never treat me in such a horrible way. We watched the vlog together and she was really shocked at how Lidl behaved towards her mum. So condescending and belittling towards her. She looks like a member of the SS in those ridiculous boots.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Well this is fun - bet the atmosphere is festive in millen mansion today!

I can't believe Carrie has tweeted now, is Lydia sitting crying into her red bull?

I only saw a couple of comments that called her out for being mean to Carrie - and she was being mean. That wasn't banter, she was rude, ungrateful for her dinner, kept complaining, like a sulky school girl with her mother, that's how it came across. Then most of the comments were really nice and positive about Carrie's tree and home.

Madam's response just exposes her yet again for her true colours. You have to have a thicker skin if you are a youtuber with nearly a million subscribers. Also anyone would watch that video back and know that there would be comments - so what does she expect?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There is more chemistry between Ali and Lumi than Ali and Lydia.....slightly uncomfortable seeing him pawing at her all the time and not his wife.

I said it. 🙃

• Haha

Happyfocker

Seemed like Claire had a few digs at lydiot in her lastest vlog. Mentioning her panelling is real and not just beading. She was also talking about a flooring company that is all over Instagram and how they were so rude. Bet it was who Lydiot used. She also made a point of saying she thinks its important to let us know exactly what is gifted and what she paid for.
Oh and she also made a point of pointing out her floor is solid oak. Where as Lydiots floor is Faux oak vinyl tiles :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
19:10 Carrie is that a silk hair scrunchie in your hair? Carrie: yeah it’s the one you gave me
Let’s start a count of how many times she references Tattle

Reactions: 23