Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
My eyes bleed! Had to read it three times and I'm still not sure what she means? Are Ali, Cawwie etc. banned from her blogs henceforth? My gosh!!! Get over yourself!
Basically, whenever someone else is in her videos, people comment that she treats them like shit. So instead of taking a good look at herself and thinking 'why are so many people are seeing this, what am I doing that makes people think I'm being mean to them' instead, she will no longer feature Carrie, Cal, her mum, Ali etc, so that she can't be accused of treating them like shit.

Completely narcissistic way of dealing with something. I hope her turning the comments off leads more people here to see the light!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am a very sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor. However, I would NEVER offer my negative opinions over a friend's cooking or their decorations. I ALWAYS find at least one nice thing to say. It isn't hard... simply say, "your tree is so colorful and bright with those ornaments!" I don't have to like anything in my friend's home. It belongs to them and I LIKE THEM, so I have no opinion on their decor. I only offer my opinion if I am directly asked. Even then I rarely criticize. I just say something like, "That lamp is nice, but maybe a different color would look better here." It isn't difficult to NOT be an asshole to your loved ones. It just shows how shallow Lydia is and wrapped up in portraying a phaaar-fect life.

Reactions: 29
Just a weird vibe in the Vlog , Carrie and
Lydia are always backbiting, it’s quite a stressful friendship to watch. I think Lydia should give vlogmas a miss next year, if you have to start recording these in November to get the rubbish content of 10 minutes chopping ingredients then you really shouldn’t bother.

Reactions: 28

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Why don't you ask your bestie (cough) Vicsta 😏View attachment 64068

We called it didn't we. And Lydiamillen home is following Bite around the World - the grazing table company Victoria used, cos I followed them too (i like looking at food!!)

So that is a clear outright beg to that company because she follows them, asking for free food for NYE. Disgusting!

Actually annoyed me so much, if they do gift her the food i will email them and say i was going to use them for a huge party, but now i've seen they are giving food to wealthy bloggers i will go elsewhere!

Happy Saturday x

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh fucking hilarious "i left my camera in the car, silly me, so good to catch up with Erica"

Erica her fucking imaginary friend!

• Haha

charlottepickles

Wow, this vlogmas is showing how little she has going on. She rarely leaves the house, and when she does she is so manic and embarrassing.

I also don't understand how there are four (4) people in that house who create YouTube videos for a living and not one can manage to figure out Lidl's video quality. I'm not even talking about the lack of content and editing. Literally basic audio/visual standards are not being met.

She filmed a 15 minute "baking segment" where the camera was not focused on the food. The video basically looks like security cam footage spanning the entire room. And the sound is echoing and cutting in and out. Put on a fucking microphone and get one of the people you pay to film what's actually happening. It's really not that difficult.

• Haha
  • Heart

influenzalife

Oh my god why would she embarrass her mother like this.. her breasts and stomach were on full display..

And the fake way she kissed Ali lol. I unsubscribed to her channel. Goodbye.

• Heart

Peach97

VIP Member
So, in her wardrobe of “things that never get used” is the hairspray she was raving about a few weeks ago and the L’Oréal stuff they sent her. Wow, she truly is the dumbest alive. No shame what’s so ever.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
the rampant consumerism is disgusting.
I posted this on Frows thread, her MyTheresa haul was nearly £2300 quid. And that’s with some pieces reduced right now.
She then go paid to flounce around lisping in yet another pair of boots and cosy jumper. I’m so over it, it’s so fucking vulgar it’s hard to watch at this point.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
In my head this is a backhanded compliment....so fucking boring it puts you to sleep.

9BCDE60F-DB32-44F9-91AC-E6CBBC346E92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lola Faith

VIP Member
None of us are jealous of her
None of us aspire to be like her
She is misleading, disingenuous, fake, fraudulent, nasty.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
she’s turned her comments off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 because someone told her to say thank you to Carrie and she replied “but this is so much more fun” and some TROLL asked why she was wearing a fucking coat at dinner 🤣🤣🤣

Lydia you give us so much content 🤣😂🤣
Is this the hate she’s talking about....

41437B98-B9F7-4D93-B5E0-1519BFAF527F.jpeg

She really can’t handle the fact people like cawiees house and personality more than Lydia’s (not exactly hard, that’s not a compliment cawiee)

• Haha

Chick_pea

She is the epitome of rudeness and behaves like a spoilt 5-year-old. Her response to that comment, just reinforces that
UGGGHHHHHH tried to watch but good heavens. How is this content? Filming yourself in a dark car talking about what you’re going to do. Then filming yourself scoffing down food. The quality of the content and filming is so low for someone with her amount of numbers. No wonder she has to buy a thousand followers daily. This is absolute 💩

If there is one thing I cannot abide it is grown ass women carrying on like children. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy when people don’t take themselves too seriously and have a sense of humour. This however is inane and embarrassing.

If this is the type of content Lydia enjoys consuming I’m not surprised she’s dumb. It literally makes you stupid. There is nothing of value let alone entertainment.

A so called luxury and lifestyle blogger gets sent 3 packs of biscuits. Says it all really....

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
For so long (embarrassingly long) I was trying to keep up with the influenzas, buying shit I absolutely didn’t need, just because I thought I needed this stuff to be stylish and chic. No way I can afford anything designer, so I bought the nearest things I could manage. Then I realised, I’m bloody disabled and the furthest I go is into Wigan town centre or my hydrotherapy sessions! In fact, I now use my knock-off Neverfull, which still cost me £40 that I can ill afford, as my swimming bag! 😂😂😂 This awful pressure to buy, buy, buy is DISGUSTING!! I feel tricked and so angry with myself that I allowed them to stealth influence me. I hope it ends soon but I fear we’ll have to put up with influenzas for some time to come...

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
I ask myself the same question....she has absolutely nothing to say...she is sooo boring...although maybe not as boring as Frow, whose thread is moving at a snail's pace.
At least Claire Chanelle, love her or hate her, is travelling and spending her own money, rather than sit around waiting for somebody to pay her to brush her teeth! 🤣
Frow is irritating but at least she goes to places and I have to admit I really do like a lot of her house and decor (although the bathroom tiling annoys the hell out of me). At least it shows some personality. Lydls house is like her personality... Beige, dull and tacky!

Seriously though Lydl is early 30s with all the free time in the world. Whether she's loaded or cash poor or whatever... Just go and fucking do something! Shove some jeans and a hoodie on and go for a spontaneous walk and brunch with your husband! Book a cheap flight to somewhere in Europe and stay in a cosy air bnb and EXPLORE! DO SOMETHING!!! I don't even mean just for channel or content purposes, its just really quite sad that she's just doing fuck all in life. And the more she slobs around in the bungalow, the more disconnected she'll become from real life. Case in point... The homeless blog, with her prime display of plain ignorance

Reactions: 26

Flix16

I think it’s hilarious that Lidl and her minions think we’re jealous of her and her lifestyle. Ooooh yes, I’m so jealous of not having any friends, a gay husband that would rather cut his dick off than have sex with me, a bungalow funeral home and no sense of dignity.
I mean, I won’t lie there is part of me that sometimes wishes I could make bank by sitting on arse everyday like this lazy bitch. Especially after working a 60 hour week. Then I remind myself I’m actually earning a living by doing something worth while and that involves helping other people.
The thing is, in theory I should be her target audience. In my early 30’s, own my own home with a decent income. I like to splurge every so often on the odd designer or “lux” item (with my own money may I add - no freebies or vouchers). Yet I would never buy anything this scrounger recommends!!
Anyone with any sense of morality or style would never look to Lidl for lifestyle or fashion advice. She’s a bottle of buckfast trying to dress up as champagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Just watching Amelia's vlog, she did a charity sale of beauty products, she said all her friends who are bloggers donated stuff, I know Estee did, and she raised £5000 for Charity - bit different to Lydia using all her gifted stuff as christmas presents. You know what they say...charity begins at home!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25