Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w8g

VIP Member
Do we think her followers are bought? The growth looks a bit too consistent over the last couple of months. If you look at other major IG accounts (both influencers and businesses), most are hemorrhaging followers on a daily basis. IG as a platform is quite mature and isn’t growing anymore so I can’t see where these new followers are coming from.

Renata

VIP Member
The brand s she advertises now are not even known in the uk.

They are obviously paying her loads to advertise the clothes. I’m not buying from them!

Classychick

Chatty Member
I'm not sure about her following ? Seems like all bots as it's impossible to gain that much and that quick ?

AshMay

VIP Member
Saw some people mention her in another thread so thought I'd resurrect if anyone had tea!
I do like her style but don't follow her anywhere so don't know much about her

Annealise

Yes I agree @ nycinthesun- her style only really suits tall thin people and wouldn't suit a lot of people. At 5'4 I would look like a bag lady in some of the outfits. I only started following her in the early days because of her neutral tone way of dressing. I've noticed that her bags and shoes are usually high end expensive brands - way out of my price range. I've often wondered how these fashion bloggers afford all their hauls and go on so nany holidays etc.... I realise they get sent some clothes to promote them but was unaware they then send them all back.

Diagoras20

She is a really lovely girl, I used to work with her before she was an Instagram person and she is honestly so lovely, and down to earth. We used to have a proper laugh! She’s worked hard to get to where she is Instagram wise.

Annealise

She has £1000 shoes but her background of videos is extremely basic.

Why not do up your home first?
She shoots the videos in a spare room specifically just for the videos as it has good lighting and also doesn't distract from the clothing.
---
She’s got nothing to smile about… because she’s a fraud 🤣
Why do you say that? I've followed her from the begining and found her early days advice valuable

Renata

VIP Member
She has £1000 shoes but her background of videos is extremely basic.

Why not do up your home first?