Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

krakus

I really like the concept of her styling reels, but lately I haven't been a fan of what she's been putting together. Polly Sayer has been doing a better job imo.

Reactions: 3

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Nope, getting the dullard boyfriend in on the action doesn't disguise the fact that it's another ad...and yet more cream, tailored trousers.

Reactions: 2

w8g

VIP Member
She doesn't do trends?! Who is she trying to kid?

Her whole feed is just a QVC channel.

• Haha

saraw

Last year, when I first discovered her channel, I thought she had a few good ideas. After a full year, I can confidently say that she keeps repeating the same 3 advice over and over again. Balance. That's all she has to offer. If one piece is baggy then wear a tight piece on top. Wow. Groundbreaking. It's not even a good practical advice. One would think you'd look like a clown if you wore skinny jeans with a tight fitting sweater.

I saw a video of her with a thumbnail of a video wit long pleated white skirt and clicked immediately since I was thinking of investing in one. Her advice? Don't style it with a long top. If she had tried to learn about fashion and style since I first discovered her, just a few online classes and one book maybe, I'd have respected her. I hate how she gets a huge following by being so lazy.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Everything is an ad now! She has veered so far from her professed objective:
"A guide to maximising your wardrobe using key pieces you already own. Style, not fashion."

Now going for trend pieces when she professed to avoid them. So many similar pieces styled in the same, rather ageing manner.
Still, the money appears to be rolling in. :rolleyes:

Classychick

Chatty Member
I think with her amount of followers if they were real and organic she could have been very famous and well know !?but does many of your friends know or follow her ?

I like Josefine H. J. A good example of influencer who's collections are selling out fast ( na-kd) ones

Dino37

I’m confused..she doesn’t do a H&M haul because she doesn’t want to buy unnecessary clothes but then does a KM haul of clothes she definitely already owns similar versions of? Happy to do a haul if it’s paid for!

Renata

VIP Member
Everything is an ad now! She has veered so far from her professed objective:
"A guide to maximising your wardrobe using key pieces you already own. Style, not fashion."

Now going for trend pieces when she professed to avoid them. So many similar pieces styled in the same, rather ageing manner.
Still, the money appears to be rolling in. :rolleyes:
I cannot stand it when she keeps saying “at the minute”

What school did she go to?

Famous and earning loads but cannot speak properly. It’s such a horrible new trend.

Every video is heavily sponsored so we get expensive brands which we wouldn’t buy. Again only targeting 1% of her audience. She is become a shopping advert.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Does she think we're idiots?
Cold indoors but want to take your coat off? Pop a cardigan over your roll neck. 🎉 🍾
Sheesh!

saraw

I like her and her style a lot but she's not knowledgeable enough to give people advice on style in general. Maybe her specific style. But anyone who wants to dress in a more feminine, bold or interesting way has nothing to learn from her.

I also love her accent, can't get enough of it.

passporttophd

Not only does the collection look uber cheap and ill-fitting, but most of the pieces look like carbon copies of items she already owns and repeatedly uses affiliate links for. I don't get what's the point of this sad collection if she also acknowledges that there are other similar but higher quality pieces available elsewhere??

Reactions: 1

Renata

VIP Member
I like her and her style a lot but she's not knowledgeable enough to give people advice on style in general. Maybe her specific style. But anyone who wants to dress in a more feminine, bold or interesting way has nothing to learn from her.

I also love her accent, can't get enough of it.
I agree. Her style wouldn’t suit anyone practically,

It’s a style that works for her views and camera only.

Can she stop saying “at the minute”?

Reactions: 1