Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on luxefaimily5 it is that a dig at Lusia
Not sure about this but lf5 on her stories saying people who dont want their kids on social media but yet put them on there with pineapples or other emojis on their face are getting removed šŸ˜‚ .we all know luisa covers her kids faces even her friends do it when her kids are on theirs lol

I really liked LF5 when I wrote this thread but I think sheā€™s vile. In the space of two months since I made the thread sheā€™s mocked domestic violence, thinks women canā€™t be pilots and would walk off the plane if two women pilots were flying it and called someone a ā€˜ghetto mumā€™ she is SO offensive

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Lol have you read her latest post Meet The Laljis? Sheā€™s a travel writer yet writes like a 5 year old. Pathetic and thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 3
Blatant dig at Luisa in L5s stories today - something like imagine having to sleep with some horribly old guy for the rest of your life so you can look like youā€™ve got it all on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LF5 did an assumptions and answer thing tonight on her videos feed, and someone said that they assumed she was ok with her husband seeing other women when heā€™s away from her! Understandably she didnā€™t like that very much and they got a bit of a mouthful back!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
LF5 did an assumptions and answer thing tonight on her videos feed, and someone said that they assumed she was ok with her husband seeing other women when heā€™s away from her! Understandably she didnā€™t like that very much and they got a bit of a mouthful back!
Thatā€™s a horrible thing to say, glad she gave a mouthful back. I know sheā€™s unpleasant but that would be awful to hear.

The perils of being a social media addict do bite one on the arse.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t see the issue. She asked for assumptions about her and someone gave one šŸ˜‚ she didnā€™t pity the women that she took the piss out of for being victims of domestic violence. (Wasnā€™t me that wrote it by the way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

I donā€™t see the issue. She asked for assumptions about her and someone gave one šŸ˜‚ she didnā€™t pity the women that she took the piss out of for being victims of domestic violence. (Wasnā€™t me that wrote it by the way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)
I donā€™t follow her and didnā€™t listen to it, I think itā€™s pretty low to ask but if she was open to any questions then sheā€™s got to accept the chance that might happen.

Iā€™ve watched her after seeing comments here and she does seem pretty unpleasant, if you dish it out youā€™re going to get it back at some point.

Whatā€™s most interesting is that she chose to answer it... wonder what the deeper meaning to that is? All women out there, beware?

Blatant dig at Luisa in L5s stories today - something like imagine having to sleep with some horribly old guy for the rest of your life so you can look like youā€™ve got it all on Instagram
So noticed this. Sheā€™s got a point though. Itā€™s becoming more and more obvious that luisa has an ā€œarrangementā€? That, or sheā€™s playing the husband like a fool so she can have the Instagram life.

I think Luisa is very pretty. Not a criticism of her looks - as I donā€™t like it when tattle jumps on looks. I look like the back end of a bus, but then I donā€™t put my face online. Anyway.

That ginger spice outfit was dreadful. Geri Halliwell looked like a drag queen in her 90s heyday, and the look did similar for Luisa.

Whats the thing with LF5 and the travel agent thing? Someone enlighten me? How has she given someone the business model to be a independent travel agent???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.