Luxefamily5 #9 All we see when she “travels” is her tits, nips and overfilled lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is Mr Lalji buying the multi-millionaire gifts?! Surely she can buy that herself and pay her way. Oh that’s right Rach! It’s a PYRAMID scheme!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously, the amount of plastic waste this moron produces!!! I’m sorry, but when my son was 8 and went away on school trips, he certainly didn’t need individual (plastic) bagged outfits for each day. How utterly ridiculous. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed the filming herself fake laughing and flicking her hair whilst being on a pod cast hahahahha. She’s comedy gold she really is. What goes through her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the filming herself fake laughing and flicking her hair whilst being on a pod cast hahahahha. She’s comedy gold she really is. What goes through her head 🤣
Not alot to be honest.

She's been taken down .......yeah taken down everyone.......taken down.......did she tell you she's been taken down.......right down......taken down........
Tell me no fucker in your house listens to a word you say without telling me no fucker in your house listens to a word you see......Luxey will go first.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not alot to be honest.

She's been taken down .......yeah taken down everyone.......taken down.......did she tell you she's been taken down.......right down......taken down........
Tell me no fucker in your house listens to a word you say without telling me no fucker in your house listens to a word you see......Luxey will go first.
Surly not Luxi never gets ill

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really does see herself as Lady Bountiful doesn't she. Buying people who do well scamming a pair of Jimmy Choos. Handing the peasants gifts they could only ever dream of .Could anything be more indicative of the shallow scamming world in which she chooses to do business?. Let's be honest, she could never do well in the real business world, hell she had several failed attempts at businesses, famously documented on her "nothing more than a photo album" of an account.

Reactions: 3
She really does see herself as Lady Bountiful doesn't she. Buying people who do well scamming a pair of Jimmy Choos. Handing the peasants gifts they could only ever dream of .Could anything be more indicative of the shallow scamming world in which she chooses to do business?. Let's be honest, she could never do well in the real business world, hell she had several failed attempts at businesses, famously documented on her "nothing more than a photo album" of an account.
What else did she try previously?

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with temu rach’s lips - they are soo bad!! How does she not look in the mirror and think god I need to get down the nearest clinic and get these dissolved at the next available opportunity!!

Attachments

I can’t cope with temu rach’s lips - they are soo bad!! How does she not look in the mirror and think god I need to get down the nearest clinic and get these dissolved at the next available opportunity!!
They're awful and they are so dry . I'm sure they must be sore .

If you look at her latest pics and zoom in her face looks nothing like the one we see in her stories- it must be some filter she uses! Lips still present but she is so filtered compared to her own pics which show her in RL! I don’t get, what do her ‘ agents’ think when they meet her and she’s not got the same face 😂

Reactions: 2
If you look at her latest pics and zoom in her face looks nothing like the one we see in her stories- it must be some filter she uses! Lips still present but she is so filtered compared to her own pics which show her in RL! I don’t get, what do her ‘ agents’ think when they meet her and she’s not got the same face 😂
Agreed! The pics on the grid were awful - I don’t think I would recognise her in the wild 🤣