Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Christ! Just how much Botox and fillers has she had?! Does she think it makes her look younger?! She’s looking awful! 😱 🦆

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I've always thought hiring people to take the decorations down would be more useful than people to put them up. Putting them up is the fun bit!
Definitely! Someone to wrap presents and cook Xmas dinner would be useful too. It would be lovely to only have to do the fun parts and someone else does the hard work lol

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Yep 💯 her new management are telling her to do this so she can come across more home maker ish .....biggest laugh ever!!!!!!

Ellabella

VIP Member
I don't think the house is even up for sale. If you Google it, last listing was in 2013 when they bought it.

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
He's an investment banker I think it's for barclays. He didn't quit really he took time out. He was going to leave but he was given a job offer so he took some time out to travel the world!! She doesn't do anything really. She claims to be a travel journalist but can't name a single place where she's had any of her work published. She does the pyramid travel agent thing. Years ago she spent time at the playboy mansion, says everything you need to know about her really.
Thank you x

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Fucken hell 🙈 that you tube clip! The doc was running out of ink! This woman is raising 3 daughters and a son, how embarrassing! Random doc fingering her most private parts to better herself, there is another name for that!