Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi lovely people. Sorry for being MIA. My life went a bit wild. I'm only just back in London after 4 weeks.

Long and short of it is, I went on holiday, had a spat with Mr J, ended up in a thing with a school mate from Scotland, I snogged him when I was 13. He is hot now, anyway, fucked off to Scotland for 2 weeks and ran into my separate school crush and things happened with 2 school mates. I came to my senses and drove back to London 3 days ago.

I am proper in the dog house. Dunno what's going to happen from here.

Honesty don't do things by half's. I wanted to move back to Scotland, now I don't.

Heads a mess and it's my own fault.

Don't feel sorry for Mr j cos this all kicked off when he was messaging another woman, apparently it was 'innocent'

Lauryn who? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi lovely people. Sorry for being MIA. My life went a bit wild. I'm only just back in London after 4 weeks.

Long and short of it is, I went on holiday, had a spat with Mr J, ended up in a thing with a school mate from Scotland, I snogged him when I was 13. He is hot now, anyway, fucked off to Scotland for 2 weeks and ran into my separate school crush and things happened with 2 school mates. I came to my senses and drove back to London 3 days ago.

Honesty don't do things by half's. I wanted to move back to Scotland, now I don't.

Don't feel sorry for Mr j cos this all kicked off when he was messaging another woman, apparently it was 'innocent'

Lauryn who? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Omg hope you’re okay πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reply to @Lottiew1 previous thread
Appalling he put the gf before his only child & grandkids. He's made his bed though nobody bothers with him now. Even his sister cut them off he's a bleep so is she. She doesn't bother with her oldest son spoke volumes about her imo as she was on her own with him for years before she got with her next victim & had more kids πŸ’œ
There's a special space in hell for these people πŸ”₯

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lauryn who? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Just hope you're okay ✨
And also funny how innocent it is when it's them.
Jusy saying ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
To put things in context, I am absolutely fine. If you think messaging someone else is fine then deal with the consequences.

The 2 back home ain't innocent either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lauryn who? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Hope you're ok pet lamb bleeping men!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In more detail the 1st guy from school offered me a shoulder to cry on, behind his fiancee back.

School mate number 2 told me he was divorcing his wife only for her to message me asking what I'm playing at.

I drove back down to London

duck it

Better Goss than our LG slag

Sorry but I'm callous I don't care, don't duck with me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In more detail the 1st guy from school offered me a shoulder to cry on, behind his fiancee back.

School mate number 2 told me he was divorcing his wife only for her to message me asking what I'm playing at.

I drove back down to London

duck it

Better Goss than our LG slag

Sorry but I'm callous I don't care, don't duck with me
Doesn't sound callous to me at all.

• Heart
They were all messaging me

1 & 2 and Mr J are on my FB and I posted beyonces Irreplaceable song on my FB before driving to London.

I'm a witch πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
---
Wait til @Lizzy 93 comes on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
School mate 1 was like I remember a party at yours when we were 15 and you were shagging my pal and I wished it was me.

Well he got his bleeping wish 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They were all messaging me

1 & 2 and Mr J are on my FB and I posted beyonces Irreplaceable song on my FB before driving to London.

I'm a witch πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
---
Wait til @Lizzy 93 comes on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
School mate 1 was like I remember a party at yours when we were 15 and you were shagging my pal and I wished it was me.

Well he got his bleeping wish 🀣🀣🀣
The texas song "in demand" is playing in my head right now 🎢
---
Here, joles, on this thread you're just lucky you have people to go back to that don't have restraining orders ✨

• Heart
The texas song "in demand" is playing in my head right now 🎢
---
Here, joles, on this thread you're just lucky you have people to go back to that don't have restraining orders ✨
That's my favourite song 🎡. How did you know lol xx

Lol no restraining orders am ignoring messages.

We have all been friends so long they know what I'm like. Very flighty.

Anyway, am fine what's new? I'm so behind cos I was in demand haha xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's my favourite song 🎡. How did you know lol xx

Lol no restraining orders am ignoring messages.

We have all been friends so long they know what I'm like. Very flighty.

Anyway, am fine what's new? I'm so behind cos I was in demand haha xx
That was the chosen song for my recovery ✨ sharleen always pulls it out... The restraining orders wasn't a dig against you btw my rambling sometimes doesn't add context.

Oh newssss.
I'm a lazy (drunken, wallowing) bugger.
Kudos to all that recap ✨

• Heart
That was the chosen song for my recovery ✨ sharleen always pulls it out... The restraining orders wasn't a dig against you btw my rambling sometimes doesn't add context.

Oh newssss.
I'm a lazy (drunken, wallowing) bugger.
Kudos to all that recap ✨
Ohi don't take offence doll. Don't be daft.

Hope you're OK xxx

• Heart

Lauryn who? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
LOOOOOOOOOOOL what a fukin entrance
Tell me moreeeeee

Bayyybeeee *American accent ***

@ThisishowIlivenow
@scotall
Honestly love you both
I was sitting at my sisters thinking of my loons
Loads of WKD made me think of @Lottiew1

This Fred is for us to discuss whatever we want so never feel bad
Chin up my gorgeous girls
I dunno if I cba to read about that toxic gal tonight (LG)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me moreeeeee

@ThisishowIlivenow
@scotall
Honestly love you both

Aww Lizzy lou lou I've missed you. What else do you want to know 🀣🀣

Can't shut my bleeping legs me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Wish I could show the messages without outing myself 🀣🀣

I wasn't just a slag

I was a total m&s slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell me moreeeeee

@ThisishowIlivenow
@scotall
Honestly love you both

Don't ruin your night with that toxic witch! duck her and enjoy! 🫢🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 11