Lunatics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Lads aka the Echo Chamber Gang 🤭
Do we all have kids with men who cheat? 👀
Do we idolise Annie’s Kids? 🤨

All My Love
✨Tattles Finest 💅

FYI I care about all your personal lives!
@Lucyxxxx I hope all is okay? 🎀
@Jolie1988 How you feeling after your run?
@Lottiew1 Hope you’re feeling a little better after the engagement fiasco?
@Lizzy 93 Hope you’ve had a shag & are in a good mood?
@LittleOne27 How’s the work load this week? Friday tomorrow 😅

Big shout out to the rest of the Clique 😏

P.S I think this thread is the funniest by far!
✨ Naughty & Nasty
✨ Chavs discussing Chavs

I'm ok posted the card yesterday so let's see if he gets in touch! Got the baby & gf coming today so I'm looking forward to cuddles 😬💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm ok posted the card yesterday so let's see if he gets in touch! Got the baby & gf coming today so I'm looking forward to cuddles 😬💜
Even if he doesn't get in touch, you did the right thing, were a better person and certainly a better person than me!
You should enjoy your baby cuddles, you deserve it ✨ 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hello gang. Not read through but seen i been tagged a few times. Currently going through the most traumatic time of my life. Had a serious FALSE accusation made about me and my whole life is crumbling to bits rn. Once my name is cleared I will go into the ins and outs. I know we don't know each other in RL but I hope u guys know I'm not what I'm being made out to be. Feel very frightened and alone.
Omg😨 stay strong❤ no idea what to say but we are with you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Luce, so sorry to hear this. I know we’re only in your phone, but know we’re here for you and you’re not alone. Sending love and strength xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god Lucy that sounds bleeping terrible! I'm so sorry you're having to go through this and in your condition too, whoever did it I hope they're thoroughly ashamed of themselves! You said you're feeling alone, do you have support? Your partner? You're not alone here. I hope you clear your name as soon as possible and can put things right x

• Heart
Aw Lucy that’s horrendous! I will admit that’s one of my biggest fears in life to be accused of something I haven’t done! As in this life mud sticks! It’s the injustice of it all that would get me! Stay strong! 💪🏼 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stay strong Lucy
We've got your back ❤

• Heart
Aw sorry to hear this 💖😫😫 stay strong sending you hugs 🤗 xxxxxx

• Heart
Omg that's awful to hear!
Hopefully whatever it is gets sorted asap, you really don't need this when pregnant and got your babies to look after as well🥺
Take care of yourself x x

• Heart
@Lucyxxxx we are missing you over in the fellas. You are a diamond of a lady and have always had such good advice for me in situations. I and the rest of the Fellas and Lunatics are here for you 100%

• Heart
Ah Lucy I’m so sorry all this is happening especially at a time that’s supposed to be your happiest. As everyone else has said we’re all here for you, don’t let any bastards get you down ♥

• Heart
Well this is tit! I'm so sorry someone is taking the piss. You're a lovely lass & we are all here for you! You just watch what you're doing you're in a vulnerable position being pregnant!
Wish we could reach out properly ☹
I hope you've got support at home pet lots of love 💜
---
Even if he doesn't get in touch, you did the right thing, were a better person and certainly a better person than me!
You should enjoy your baby cuddles, you deserve it ✨ 🥂
I'm not holding my breath but I shall report back 💜

• Heart
Hey Girly I’m sorry to hear you’re going through something as awful as it sounds especially when you’re pregnant.

Just know we are all thinking of you & this is a safe space no judgment. You’re definitely not alone we all will support you through this time. Do please come on to vent if it’s getting too much in RL ✨🫶

• Heart
Hello all my lovely lunatics…I’ve missed you guys…XX
---
Hope your ok…we’re in the same boat with going through traumatic times… we just need to keep fighting through it… hold your head up high + keep going…XX

Last edited:
  • Heart
hope you’re ok babe chin up we’re all only ever a post away xxx

• Heart
---

Hope your ok…we’re in the same boat with going through traumatic times… we just need to keep fighting through it… hold your head up high + keep going…XX
Omg I have missed you both !
Not great with my words at times but honestly we are all here for you both

Does anyone else get a lump in their throat in here reading about one of our loons?
It’s awful
Ffs man

• Heart
  • Sad
Omg😨 stay strong❤ no idea what to say but we are with you xxxx
Oh Luce.
I don’t know you IRL but I know that you are a great mom who always puts her kids first and would fight tooth and nail for them
You are funny AS duck , strong, fierce and kind
And you WILL get through this
Sending you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Omg I have missed you both !
Not great with my words at times but honestly we are all here for you both

Does anyone else get a lump in their throat in here reading about one of our loons?
It’s awful
Ffs man

Totally 💜
---
---

Hope you're ok pet 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.