Lunatics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they hated Gordon chasing him in his car! He's loved up here mind & he loves being in Newcastle. The fans have really took to him.
I'm a sucker for the scouse accent I love it. I always say to him I'd fit right in love me rollers in & full glam for aldi & duck it even the corner shop! 😬
---

He's not aged well has he! Love Colleen she comes across so well all about her boys 💜
---

Stress does really affect it.
My oldest rang tonight & said mam did yous have your nails done last week I said yeah he said well why haven't you put your pics on your fb..I said I didn't want to set them off. He went off it. He said you always do it stop living your life worrying about them 2 arseholes because they dont care if they upset you 😭

He's wicked evil hope he never gets out
I’ve knew Anthony since he was a kid, we’re family friends with his dad, he has a little half brother who is severely disabled and he dotes on him constantly taking him all the shirts round and getting him the games bless him 🤣 All the rest of that team are scruffs, I’d love to give Pickford a skinhead with his little dinosaur arms 😒 You’d deffo fit in down here Lottie I could just imagine it 🤣

I’ve calmed down now I’ve had a shag x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve knew Anthony since he was a kid, we’re family friends with his dad, he has a little half brother who is severely disabled and he dotes on him constantly taking him all the shirts round and getting him the games bless him 🤣 All the rest of that team are scruffs, I’d love to give Pickford a skinhead with his little dinosaur arms 😒 You’d deffo fit in down here Lottie I could just imagine it 🤣

He really does come across lovely. He loves his little song too! Ah honest I would you know!
We hate pickford too 🦖🦖🦖 don't know how he keeps getting picked for England he's shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I always say this when pickford is #1 how the duck

I'm still up ragey listening to music... And you're away feelin better for a shag! Class! 🤣🥂🤣🥂
---
See what I mean about Everton fans being dirty scumbags
That’s a scouser who’s wrote that all over social media
bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell you what that glitter documentary is 🤮 mind. Him & Saville are just the tip of the iceberg.

That detective that lost her job after that big Rochdale grooming scandal Maggie Oliver is on there speaking about it.... what a bleeping woman!
---
Lottie... It's the new taylor swift album 😩 im listening and ranting at him (he's just bowed out) that no one could write an entire album about Matt Healy ffs.

I haven't listened to it yet. My playlist is mainly house music with crazy tit in-between.
I'm talking tupac biggy snoop & prince then bleeping Beyonce Arianna. Then the beatles the rolling stones & pink Floyd 😆 I'm all over the place! Oooooh & a bit of Rick Astley & Raye 🙄

Well I hate his mother Denise so he can duck off anorl! With her put on posh accent now I'm ranting 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also that baby reindeer thing her name is all over twitter &the actress is the spit of the actual woman 😧

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Becki giving me the dry boke looking at her thread.

I just can't get over her head it's almost like it's a whole living being, her big massive head and the exercising ffs does she honestly think throwing her hands out is going to burn off the 20000 cals she eats in a day. Sorry but there's no need to be such a fat bastard with food like that. She must have lost burgers in her skin folds fro. 2019

• Haha
Becki giving me the dry boke looking at her thread.

I just can't get over her head it's almost like it's a whole living being, her big massive head and the exercising ffs does she honestly think throwing her hands out is going to burn off the 20000 cals she eats in a day. Sorry but there's no need to be such a fat bastard with food like that. She must have lost burgers in her skin folds fro. 2019
Here's me thinking wor Jolie is. On about bleeping Martha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don't think I've ever been so bleeping gobsmacked in my whole entire life 😧😧😧😧

So now I'm not calling his ex the Texan iykyk I'm calling her Martha 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell you what that glitter documentary is 🤮 mind. Him & Saville are just the tip of the iceberg.

That detective that lost her job after that big Rochdale grooming scandal Maggie Oliver is on there speaking about it.... what a bleeping woman!
---

I haven't listened to it yet. My playlist is mainly house music with crazy tit in-between.
I'm talking tupac biggy snoop & prince then bleeping Beyonce Arianna. Then the beatles the rolling stones & pink Floyd 😆 I'm all over the place! Oooooh & a bit of Rick Astley & Raye 🙄

Well I hate his mother Denise so he can duck off anorl! With her put on posh accent now I'm ranting 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also that baby reindeer thing her name is all over twitter &the actress is the spit of the actual woman 😧
I think I'd need some wine to get through that Glitter doc, things like that make me too het up and sick.

Your music taste is called eclectic! I'm ashamed of my taylor swift listening but my liked songs on Spotify show a better me for my music game 🤣 who knows what I get on my morning walk, music roulette and only 6 skips cause I don't pay for premium! Eek.

Aye Matt Healy and his maw can gtf. Denise Welch could have been Taylor Swift's mother in law, how mad is that! And when I think of his dad I think of him as lesley in Benidorm rather than Auf Wiedersehen, pet 😩

I've still to watch that baby reindeer, loads of people been saying the guy is sketchy though so that's put me off a bit. Don't know if it's just victim shaming though.

• Haha
My oldest rang tonight & said mam did yous have your nails done last week I said yeah he said well why haven't you put your pics on your fb..I said I didn't want to set them off. He went off it. He said you always do it stop living your life worrying about them 2 arseholes because they dont care if they upset you 😭
He’s a good one 🧡

• Heart
Here's me thinking wor Jolie is. On about bleeping Martha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don't think I've ever been so bleeping gobsmacked in my whole entire life 😧😧😧😧

So now I'm not calling his ex the Texan iykyk I'm calling her Martha 😬

He's just come down cos I'm laughing & said it
I think I'd need some wine to get through that Glitter doc, things like that make me too het up and sick.

Your music taste is called eclectic! I'm ashamed of my taylor swift listening but my liked songs on Spotify show a better me for my music game 🤣 who knows what I get on my morning walk, music roulette and only 6 skips cause I don't pay for premium! Eek.

Aye Matt Healy and his maw can gtf. Denise Welch could have been Taylor Swift's mother in law, how mad is that! And when I think of his dad I think of him as lesley in Benidorm rather than Auf Wiedersehen, pet 😩

I've still to watch that baby reindeer, loads of people been saying the guy is sketchy though so that's put me off a bit. Don't know if it's just victim shaming though.

Ah you need to watch it it's Lauren!
---
He’s a good one 🧡
He is he's sick of their tit! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Liz Liz hasn’t cracked a joke for hours and I'm highly concerned 😟

@Lizzy 93 everything ok at home girl??? Not breaking down crying are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liz Liz hasn’t cracked a joke for hours and I'm highly concerned 😟

@Lizzy 93 everything ok at home girl??? Not breaking down crying are you?
😭🤣I was just about to start another game on loz’s thread
I’m trying to do some work
Because since loz’s threads exploded in January I’ve never recovered 😭😂
Literally still behind😂 fml

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone been to drayton manor? I moaned over burger there more than once 🤤😋
Not been yet !!!

Something made me moan the other day but I can’t quite remember what 🤣😝
No it was something I made but I cannot fukin remember I just remember wanting to eat the next days one as well 😭

• Haha
Has anyone been to drayton manor? I moaned over burger there more than once 🤤😋
Ive been several times i dont know why they closed all the good rides and rebuilt to more child friendly ones. Its gone way too overpriced for what it is (probably because im an adult so i dont enjoy it anymore😭😭😂😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.