Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoop D O Double G

Wants advice on festive snacks and drinks then goes on to rhyme off a few of said festive snacks and drinks... Advice or engagement you’re needing hun?? 🙄

Reactions: 3

michelle1990

VIP Member
anyone else follow this twat? she is full of herself and ignorant, every one of her posts there are people asking her questions and she blanks them. i just can’t get my head around how people can be so rude . rant over!

Reactions: 3

Wambam

She’s annoying as hell but some of these comments regarding a 3 year old child are below the belt

Reactions: 2

Wambam

oh bore off 🙄 i’ll say what i like, the kid does look like chucky, always one do gooder that has to open their big mouth
No love I just don’t insult kids and if you think it’s acceptable to do so I think you need to re-evaluate your life

Mimimad

Once again asking for advice but never says thank you!!!

So chavy and Luna is such a brat

michelle1990

VIP Member
She asked for Cornwall advice etc and after being there recently (well July) with my 3 year old and 7 month old I gave her loads of good places to go etc and also advised her to steer clear of some rubbish ones and she completely ignored me. So when she did that q&a on the way down there I asked if she got my messages and she still fucking ignored me. Such an arrogant cow
made me laugh how she had the cheek to ask for advice when she ignores everyone who asks her anything, i literally can’t stand her. Rude, ignorant bitch x

leon19

I've always thought that about her acts likes she's the first person to have a child. bangs on like it's some child genius. yawn don't follow anymore

michelle1990

VIP Member
Your opinion your entitled to it as am I but when I see a bunch of grown women saying a 3 year old looks like Chucky and she’s not the cutest of kids makes me feel very uneasy slate the mother all you like but leave a 3 year old out of it
oh bore off 🙄 i’ll say what i like, the kid does look like chucky, always one do gooder that has to open their big mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
Okay, the filter she’s using now is giving me a Headache - not sure what she’s dressed herself as to go to the pantomime - scary sister perhaps??

Reactions: 1