luna and mamafran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else follow this twit? she is full of herself and ignorant, every one of her posts there are people asking her questions and she blanks them. i just can’t get my head around how people can be so rude . rant over!

Reactions: 3
So glad there is finally a thread for her! Cannot stand how rude she is, thinks she’s a proper insta celeb! Also her little girl is super cute but is definitely going to grow to be a right little madam like her mum.

So glad there is finally a thread for her! Cannot stand how rude she is, thinks she’s a proper insta celeb! Also her little girl is super cute but is definitely going to grow to be a right little madam like her mum.
I quite like her (sometimes), but jeez, she’s not the first person to ever have a baby 😒 When she gives parenting advice, I do roll my eyes 🙄

Luna is feral. The kid rules the house 100% and she never responds to people's questions! Kayla hun she only wants to know where your outfits from, it's not tailor made just tell people FFS 😵

Reactions: 4
I've always thought that about her acts likes she's the first person to have a child. bangs on like it's some child genius. yawn don't follow anymore

Reactions: 2
What about this business she started, selling the most hideous keel away from naked flames kiddies outfits, that died a death after about a month? Took advantage of her large following and then stopped it without much of an explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
here she goes again... ignoring people’s questions like her tit don’t stink. she’s got one of them faces you really wanna punch. rude, ignorant witch. she annoys me so much!

Reactions: 5
Another trashy wannabe working minimum hours and living off of their partners hard work, seems to be trend these days between the “mummy bloggers” 🙄
I’d become a Mummy blogger, but honestly, my life’s not that exciting - I do however enjoy working minimum hours and spending my hubbies hard earned cash - I’m sure however, I’d be more interesting than this perma-fanned, too tight bun, tracksuit wearing, parent expert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just looked her up. I really don’t understand how these people get so big 🤷‍♀️ What do they have to offer?

Reactions: 1
just looked her up. I really don’t understand how these people get so big 🤷‍♀️ What do they have to offer?
She originally had all her followers because she was a slimming worlder and lost tit loads of Weight and was a gym addict.. Then she had Luna and changed her insta name. And sacked off slimming world.. And then found all her fellow mummy blogger crew instead

Reactions: 4
She originally had all her followers because she was a slimming worlder and lost tit loads of Weight and was a gym addict.. Then she had Luna and changed her insta name. And sacked off slimming world.. And then found all her fellow mummy blogger crew instead
Ahh ok that makes sense

I think the kid looks abit better nd wears more normal clothes these days. I remember when it was 2 and still wearing them big poofy dresses knee socks and ridiculous head bonnets like a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I don't want to be mean and people would bash me for it but it's not the cutest kid that's all I'm saying 😂