Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Who is MoTheHo

• Luke

• Zara

• Mr Carrington

• Lukeā€™s mum

• The dog

• Their next door neighbour

• Some random troll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring man, boring content creator, boring dog dad (even his prop Maggie couldn't save him) boring cleaning, boring food haul, boring vlogs. Boring everything including his girlfriend/housemate/friend/lover/orange thing. Gets free stuff, flogs free stuff. Cries because he can't get house with Orange Thing. He is drying up, even his gurning face fakes a smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iwan did a Poundland shop/haul but it was so chilled compared to Lukeā€™s - itā€™s like heā€™s on speed! šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 4
Hello new thread!! Amazing how many people voted for Zara being MoThe Ho. But I still think it"s Luke.

Reactions: 1
Make a meal for Ā£1.00 but spend nearly Ā£20.00 on ingredients to do it, so laughable he has not got a clue. Luke does not realise that he comes across as a fake privileged knob and just doing what he thinks he has to do because he has been called up on it.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Plonky is at Wimbledon today. Get ready for some nauseating content. #blessed

Reactions: 3
Oh dear. Plonky is at Wimbledon today. Get ready for some nauseating content. #blessed
I know he even said he cried. He cries at anything that is free to him as if to convince the sponsor that he is genuine while whoring himself at every free gift/ad he gets. Most influencers say thank you and review the product or gift or free event as a normal person would but he always has to get so emotional and make it so crass and laughable that you wouldn't even want to go and even look at what is on offer. Also on Sunday we will see his newly painted living room which will be basically be the same colours as last time. Nothing new or a wow factor but same old predictable paint job and everything will look the same. It's just he has been sponsored by some sad company that think he is relevant. I feel so bad for them as it is a waste of money!!

Reactions: 7
Check out "the gram" ..... twit-face has posted THE most nauseating photo, complete with trousers that have had a row with his ankles & black socks šŸ¤®šŸ¤® .....oh and he says "he's grateful".....how many points?!?! šŸ˜…šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Todays lounge makeoverā€¦some are commenting their lounge will be smaller, the amount of layers of paint slapped on the walls šŸ˜‚. And when they eventually move out 15 more layers of white to cover up the dark green! The landlord will have to re plaster at this rate!

• Haha
Not him calling the wall beside the window the ā€œwindow ledgeā€ šŸ˜­

Anyone else think that all of his recent paint jobs look like wards in Victorian hospitals?

• Haha
That green is hideous on all 4 walls. Opens up the "beige" pot, me.. that's going to dull the green. Two idiots pain the whole room before realising it. Lets paint it back to how it was.. a case of, if it's not broken, don't fix it. But Luke is running out of content and did what he always does... paint and reshuffle. Another boring and pointless video. Someone said his room will be smaller hahaha, subs are clocking on!!!

• Haha
Did they really re-painting the green room with another green colour? What gets me is that within 6 months he regrets or changes all his decisions; furniture, wall paint, curtains, house, clothesā€¦ hopefully Maggie will last the time!!

Reactions: 5
I think heā€™s re painted that room 3 times while Iā€™ve been deciding what colour to paint my spare room šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who is apparently ā€œnot gayā€ heā€™s sounding and acting more camp than usual! And also his video where he says heā€™s the best looking manā€¦. Get a life heā€™s nothing special heā€™s more ugly than good looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who is apparently ā€œnot gayā€ heā€™s sounding and acting more camp than usual! And also his video where he says heā€™s the best looking manā€¦. Get a life heā€™s nothing special heā€™s more ugly than good looking!
I wasnā€™t sure if he was being serious or taking the piss? šŸ¤”

I wasnā€™t sure if he was being serious or taking the piss? šŸ¤”
No he was deffo serious! Heā€™s so far up his own arse how could he be joking. Remember when motheho said ā€œyou wish you looked that good in white dieselsā€ā€¦ classic luke!

I haven't even clicked on the new video yet but the thumbnail already irritates me. Acting like a snob once again. Desperate to run in circles he wouldn't be accepted into anyways.

He makes me feel ill with all his Arse licking it's just not normal who does that? Mr C don't and he goes to most of the same events as Luke. There is something not right with him always has been but it looks like its getting worse. Zara does not help as she flames his ego. Probably does so as he flames hers keeping her as a princess or as she calls herself a Queen which is probably true as she always looks as if she is in drag!! Where were his friends for his birthday? No where to be seen. Poor old Luke he even had to big himself up on his birthday insta stories which showed him for the true narcissistic personality that he is. It must be so hard every night getting his head out of his arse before going to bed!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.