Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaccie1988

Thing is. She’s showed the messages SHE wants us to see to get her point across. How do we know the business haven’t been messaging to say there have been delays etc. She’s honestly so vile what does Andrew see in her l, I do wonder if he knows everything she gets up to online/ on her podcast. I hope her followers don’t start flooding this woman’s page with abuse like she wants them too.
hi, totally new to this so hopefully I’m doing it right 🙏🏻 If there’s somewhere else I should write this please tell me 🙈
I own the company you guys are discussing here and just wanted to say you are 100% correct in the fact we have every single message thread between us and the delightful Luisa zissman, we actually have her bespoke building in our workshop that we have tried to deliver multiple times to which she’s now refusing after I called her out on her disgraceful podcast, she owes us a lot of money for the building in question, the £500 deposit doesn’t even cover the workshop lads labour for a day let alone the admin, materials etc etc
It makes no sense at all for us to not deliver her building, it’s how we make our money, the £500 doesn’t touch what we’re owed in anyway
Iv had thousands of people commenting and messaging awful awful things since she did this, even had people tell me to fall in front of a bus 🙄
She’s gone to the extent of fabricating profiles claiming they are unhappy customers, we have never dealt with those people, we have nothing to hide and never once agreed a set date, we never do as they can change, she infact postponed her building to December after contacting us to say her base for the building wouldn’t be ready until the end of November 🤦🏻‍♀️ We then had all but one staff member test positive for covid meaning we couldn’t get to her in December, she agreed to January and even wished us a merry Xmas, all along we were unaware of her podcast until a fan told us on our page, she then proceeded to do what she’s done because I confronted her
I hope that explains it some for you all, I built this company from scratch on my jack jones with no backing from a single person , Iv put everything into it and have 1000’s of happy customers but this woman has set out to , in her words ‘f*****g ruin’ me
But I’m still holding on 🙏🏻
kind regards
Adelle & team 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

rhobh17

VIP Member
For all my gripes re Luisa she does do a hell of a lot for charity - yes I know this isn’t a rave thread and I’m no fan. But she does put her platform to some decent use at times.

*runs off to take cover from you all 😂😂*

Reactions: 33

jaccie1988

@jaccie1988 are you still here? Can you give us any sort of update or clues at an update? Or if it is going to court and you can’t say anything, get a “friend” 😉 to join and spill 😂
Hi guys

I’m here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Waiting on a court date

last correspondence from her, apparently she’s never had and dealings with us, don’t know who we are, yet she made two direct payments to us for here deposits on her buildings 🙄 and has one building installed at her house by us 🤦🏻‍♀️

but she’s never had any dealings with us regarding this

so it’s still ongoing

she tried so hard to ruin my business, it didn’t work, we are still taking daily orders and have a full order book until September 🙏🏻

we have a fantastic reputation thankfully that myself and partner work so hard for

il keep you updated with our results 😎😎

@jaccie1988 are you still here? Can you give us any sort of update or clues at an update? Or if it is going to court and you can’t say anything, get a “friend” 😉 to join and spill 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
This week's pod - someone just 'happened' to write in regarding their issues with school mums in a situation that mirrored Luisa's. Contained within that was Luisa making the odd comment here and there, but you could tell she had been supressed in her ability to discuss anything. This was echoed later in the pod in her 'rant of the week' which made me chuckle as its subject matter was 'Freedom of Speech' ... yes she is really that dumb and hypocritical! Stand out comments include:

"You do know there is no such thing as freedom of speech"
"You cannot say what you want to say, and that F's me off"
"Previously we talked on our pod about that You Tube Family, and it got taken off because they threatened legal action against us - and thats wrong as they've put something out there for people to comment on - and then you cant f'ing comment on it because they get the ass with you ... because they disagree with our opinion on it, its like you're f'ing censored - im sick of that. There is no such thing as freedom of speech and it F's me off".

Yes really. Weren't we all threatened with legal action, well in actual fact told it has been actioned - for the very reasons she's given. She's happy to take positive comments but not negative. So now her 'rants of the week' contradict one another - if brains were dynamite eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Wonder how this opinion goes down with her Mummy blogger circle? I agree with her 100% but some of her mates have made careers off this shite
Honestly I dont think she will care and whatever her faults I bloody applaud her for saying it. The truth hurts. They know it happens, how can any parent know this and still put their kids out there. As she says, watch the show, i hope at least some of the morons that blindly follow do and start to question whether they want to be a part in in.

Reactions: 29

SunshineRae

VIP Member
NGL i stand with her on this..... the MAJORITY of cars require more than £29 of fuel from bottom to empty. Sure, some are less but in reality most people fill up when they have about 50 odd miles left, rather than running on fumes. Obviously there will always be exceptions but by and large i agree with her.
You are missing the point. Some people might not be able to afford more than £15/20 quid at a time. Some people might only need that amount to get them through the week/next 10 days so are filling up with what they will actually use. Some people might only need that to completely fill the rest of the tank before setting off on a long journey. There are so many reasons people may be filling up by less than what ever fancy car drivers are used to. I really think people should reserve judgement on random people at petrol stations at the moment. We are all in the same situation but no one knows what any other persons personal situation.

Reactions: 27

Tweedledumb

Sorry I know this isn't a rave thread but hats off to her tbh. Personally I don't think there is an ulterior motive, but even if there is, clearly a lot of vulnerable people are getting a lot of help and kindness regardless and that's always a good thing.

I am a charitable person but I don't think I would ever leave my family and my home to travel to war torn Ukraine and Moldova.

She could have easily done a generous donation or started a justgiving to just send money and that's it - which would obviously still be really good.
Many wealthy people do nothing to help and would rather spend their time and money on themselves and their family. She doesn't have to do this.

Reactions: 26

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Don’t like her. Active on this thread. But what she’s done is incredible. Whether for it’s her public image or not I don’t care as people are benefitting. As I said on the luxefamily5 thread when it was brought up. NoHun was out of order, perhaps her delivery was off but she is allowed to be upset and vocal about Ukraine without it being racist that she’s never mentioned other wars. There is always war and persecution somewhere, no one wants to go on instagram for endless discussion of political issues and death and destruction. There are news accounts to follow if that’s what people want to see. She has close links to Moldova. What’s NoHun doing other than moaning can’t stand him. She’s not just virtue signalling getting upset lying in silk pjs like most influencers. She’s gone above and beyond. One thing I’ll give Luisa is that she’s quite self-motivated and if she’d spend a little less time bragging and maybe take aid work more seriously I think she has a lot to offer. She’s got common sense, confidence and a get shit done attitude. Oh god quick Luisa moan about your kids and your sports cars so I can go back to disliking you. Won’t take long I’m sure.

Reactions: 24

vvvvvvvvvvv

so true. There is no excuse to be putting children online, showing them in the bath, their bedrooms/bed, being exploited by the very people meant to protect them and no, it’s not the same as child models/actors.
Wonder how this opinion goes down with her Mummy blogger circle? I agree with her 100% but some of her mates have made careers off this shite

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
While I agree with a lot of what she’s saying I find her covid rants a bit hypocritical. We were told to stay at home and you went to Dubai with your entire family for 3 months then came back via a different country so you didn’t have to isolate? Don’t know why she’s pretending she’s sacrificed loads when she hasn’t!

• Heart

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Her former “best friend” Luxe did a post the other day and in it about people criticising her.

“I surrounded myself for years with people who let me believe I wasn’t enough.. my husband didn’t earn enough.. I wasn’t rich enough.. (yes I remember at the time a once best friend stating I’ve met a guy he’s richer than Shak I win)

She’s got to be talking about Luisa?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Potatohead

What a horribly judgmental post on ger stories last night. Calling everyone who doesn't top up a full tank "petrol wankers". Filming the car in front because they "only" put in £26.
She's a tone deaf idiot. Luissa you are in an incredibly privileged position where you can put £100+ in your car without thinking twice. Many a time I only have minimal money to put in my car to get me from A to B as £10/£20 was all I could afford until pay day.
She's honestly disgusting.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I'm going to be honest. She is just a cheap women who won the lottery. She looks ridiculous at high net worth events and completely out of place. Money can buy you flash, but it certainly can't buy you class.

Debarkle

Chatty Member
Not always Luisa’s biggest fan but what she is doing is amazing! I don’t mind when people talk about their charity work - it often prompt people to donate.

I think how they were on the pod this week and then they start talking about the orphanage and then asking people to donate was absolutely shocking.
“Oh we went to our second 15million house then came back to our 13 million house to our Sunday roast cooked by our private chef. Then we went to claridges and stayed there and then we had an argument about what car we were taking shopping. But please can everyone donate we really need the money etc”

IM SORRY, what?! Have a bit of a reality check love.

Reactions: 23

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
She’s been reposted by one of the blog pages saying she should have left this in the drafts. I’m sure she’ll be moaning about all the people moaning about her

View attachment 1118665
I was looking for this thread exactly because of this post. I am Iraqi, born in London and lived here all my existence. I don’t think she is able to comprehend how damaging that post is. I know the majority of white people couldn’t give a shit about Britain’s engagement in destabilising my home country, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen etc. Whether that’s indirectly by supplying arms to Saudi Arabia to support their proxy war and terrorism. Or by joining a coalition and bombing the fuck out of cities in said countries, killing most inhabitants. Just to put it in perspective. So far it has been estimated that around 6,000 Ukrainian lives have been lost, and it is week three of the conflict. On the first day of the invasion of Iraq approximately 20,000 Iraqis were killed. This is known to be downplayed, as missing persons reported to local authorities on day 1 of the illegal invasion totalled 57,000. So yes Luisa, you inept, unfortunate looking piece of shit. We will carry on saying what about this country and what about these people. You will never, ever be able to relate to what has happened in these nations and you most likely will never have to experience losing half of your family, and listen to your grandparents scream their last words seconds before a US missile landed in their neighbourhood. So you can take your irrelevant self, fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of. And not compare/speak about the atrocities happening till this day in the Middle East. Unless you’re advocating for Bush, Blair, Brown, Cameron Clinton, Obama, Biden to all be held in the International Criminal Court for war crimes THEY ALL have commited, unless you are exposing the US AND UK administrations at the time for using ILLEGAL pipelines to ILLEGALLY take unaccounted amounts of oil out of Iraq, unless you are bringing awareness to any humanitarian causes in this part of the world, please Luisa carry on. But if not, kindly shut the fuck up ❤🥰

• Heart

nicca

Does anyone else find it annoying when Louisa is telling a story and Anna says “stop” and “go on” “yeah yeah” like an excited donkey, then comes the over exaggerated laugh. She has her head fully inserted inside Louisa.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Another thing in the pod I found bizarre was Anna’s analysis of Molly-Mae backlash. Her words “Where I do leap to someone’s defence … this tear people down by media … do we really need to tear someone down so harshly that it will affect them. I mean no one, I couldn’t cope with the amount of backlash she’s been getting about this …”.

But yet they were both more than happy a week or two ago to feed an independent business owner (the stable/barn) to the wolves, not worrying how their public tearing down would affect her (or her business) and how she’s coping.