Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest my little boy (2) has only been in the garden for a little while today because it is wayyyy too hot he was sweating his head off in his pool!

Reactions: 2
Yea it’s fucking horrible how does england get to 30 degrees ffs pls go back to 15

Reactions: 1
I’m so sorry. She really does have an acid tongue

Probably but all she’ll say is he’s too pale to go out and he doesn’t enjoy the sun or something
He’s probably allergic to the sun like he is meat

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s actually posted a video I agree with
The smacking one ?
Yeah I agree on that one too , smacking a child that's my biggest hate ever , it winds me up more than anything, going back quite a few years ago , my child was 2 they told me there step mum shouted and smacked there bum , I broke her nose !!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.