Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
In other news, I’ve just seen someone post a picture of their order and it was £180++ 😳. Honestly these people should have their money taken off them😂 also they left their order number on the picture, not a very wise idea if you’ve spent that much😳.
On Lockets???

Reactions: 1

K9Drea

LOLA after dark- all the things you wish you could say on fb
Tin bath evacuees
LLL camel toes and FOMO woes
Vaseline up your camel toe, there are free crap gifts, so go go go
Lucy Locket Loves not telling the truth so you can show everyone your foof
Licky Lockets camel toes and FOMO hoes

NalaJayne

I contacted trustpilot to tell them that I didn't want to give LLL my details and ask if I could verify my experience was true with them directly, or anonymously. They told me that that was my choice to not share the info, but that I was at risk of having my review removed. It got removed yesterday, so I wrote another today, and it got removed again straight away without even asking me for additional information.

I don't really understand this email. They didn't explain how I can verify my experience with trustpilot directly, so I don't have to share it with LLL?

How have you guys managed to get anonymously verified? I'm a bit confused tbh.

Attachments

starlet_robyn

oh well, their call I suppose. I get more bothered by people from that funky fit jumping on every post. Feels like every time someone posts they are recommending them, beginning to think they’re a cult like the lickys, and then there was the woman with the boxes who was posting loads about them too. Don’t think she’s still going now. And the bloke selling the leggings. Jimmy? Johnny!? All he ever posts is plugging stuff he never seems to contribute from what I’ve seen.
Suppose nobody is ever 100% happy with a group.
She doesn't do the boxes now, she just wanted shot of the bits I think. She's started her own group so that will solve that issue haha