Lucy Letby offtopic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh fellas, I posted my sim confession then had to spend 2 hours chasing my feral one year old (because my husband has still got effin man flu and is still useless) so didn’t have chance to check this thread, but I’ve just had a read through and I’m howling. I love you all (especially the other Sim psycho killers 😂).

The other thread is pissing me right off. Sick of the same Qs being asked again and again and again 🙄 Honestly who just jumps on a tattle thread with no background knowledge and starts asking a million questions. They have no tattle etiquette 😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh fellas, I posted my sim confession then had to spend 2 hours chasing my feral one year old (because my husband has still got effin man flu and is still useless) so didn’t have chance to check this thread, but I’ve just had a read through and I’m howling. I love you all (especially the other Sim psycho killers 😂).

The other thread is pissing me right off. Sick of the same Qs being asked again and again and again 🙄 Honestly who just jumps on a tattle thread with no background knowledge and starts asking a million questions. They have no tattle etiquette 😤😤😤
It’s all the fighting for me. It’s ruining it.

I know we had our moments but I don’t think it was ever that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you guys just going to leave the newbies in the old thread figure out how to create a new one?🤣😭
I just came here to say that I’ll make the new thread here and then conveniently won’t be available to make one over there tonight. I’m saying no more!

leftover domino’s reheated from last night for me because it tastes better reheated and I’ll worry about my cardiovascular health another day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fellas I’m literally buzzing tonight! Going through all my holiday wear, you know the stuff that you wouldn’t wear on the school run but totally fine while you are abroad kinda thing 😆…. Well I’ve just found my old fave pair of denim shorts, the sort that shows your bum cheek off a bit 😋 that I wore in my 20’s, and they still bloody fit!!! Now question is do I let my cheeks out next week and take them with me 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited - I mean this week !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You're in my neck of the woods! Hope you've got your waterproofs and midge spray!
I was only there briefly to pick something up. I used to have to go to Renton for work purposes a few years ago. I hope that’s not where you live 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just came here to say that I’ll make the new thread here and then conveniently won’t be available to make one over there tonight. I’m saying no more!

leftover domino’s reheated from last night for me because it tastes better reheated and I’ll worry about my cardiovascular health another day
Might be a bad idea because they might try and all come over here instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fellas I’m literally buzzing tonight! Going through all my holiday wear, you know the stuff that you wouldn’t wear on the school run but totally fine while you are abroad kinda thing 😆…. Well I’ve just found my old fave pair of denim shorts, the sort that shows your bum cheek off a bit 😋 that I wore in my 20’s, and they still bloody fit!!! Now question is do I let my cheeks out next week and take them with me 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course, there’s no age limit on a pair of batty riders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let the cheeks feel the breeze 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% do it!

Christ it’s getting hot again 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yaaaaasss so happy for you, go for it

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Edited - I mean this week !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’ve convinced me!! the kids are saying no way 🤣🤣🤣 But duck em these bad boys are coming!! Might even send you a snap while I’m over there 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.