Lucy Letby offtopic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh jammy I feel like you’re my thread dad and @DellaC is my thread mum 😂❤
Well I don’t have any daughters. My PA at work is my ‘work daughter’ as she’s the same age as my oldest son, so you can be my ‘internet daughter’ 😉

Edit: unless you’re a geezer obvs lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ I’m just having a skim of the other thread. Mainly just looking out for usernames I know.

Does anyone know if her parents were at court today? Why does Dr NoName have anonymity again? Sorry I can’t be bothered to read any of the discussions on this but how do we know she was murdering babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LL off topic thread number 2: The wrong fellas have got a new thread and you can only come in if you're not a tit head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ I’m just having a skim of the other thread. Mainly just looking out for usernames I know.

Does anyone know if her parents were at court today? Why does Dr NoName have anonymity again? Sorry I can’t be bothered to read any of the discussions on this but how do we know she was murdering babies?
I thought you were genuinely asking then, and assumed I was on the other thread 😂 then I recognised your name!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My 2 yr old dropped something this morning and said “oh tit🙃
I always find it hard not to laugh when one of mine swears. They both sound very proper and polite when they speak and they have sort of American-like accents, so when you hear “SHITE!” out of nowhere it’s really something 🥲🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I don’t have any daughters. My PA at work is my ‘work daughter’ as she’s the same age as my oldest son, so you can be my ‘internet daughter😉

Edit: unless you’re a geezer obvs lol
YouDirtyOldMan2160x2160.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg once I had 2 families
One had its kid took cos I went to work and left it
Then I made the other family adopt a kid, and it was the kid that had been took, when worlds collide
I’ve never played sims but feel like I’ve missed out now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LL O/T thread 2: Gingers, Turkish delight and a place where we can talk utter shite 😂

Haha am only jesting...off to dish up.

Whatever the new title is can we not use her full name?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG this reminds me of when my oldest was about 3. He sidled up to me one day and said “Daddy is there a swearie word beginning with the letter ‘C’?”
“Yes” I replied, “And it is the very baddest swearie word of them all and I don’t ever want to hear you use it, ok?”
About two hours later he tapped his mum on the shoulder and asked “Mummy, why is c-r-a-p such a bad word?” 😂😂😂

Around about the same time my team conceded a last minute equaliser against Newcastle in a live SKY match. Later that night he asked his mum what a “bleeping lucky Geordie bastard” was 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve got through two multipacks of Turkish Delight today. Always liked it but hadn’t had it in years since it was spoken about on these threads😳🤣

Am I still welcome to join you guys?😬🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I got a well nice photo of my kids the other week, all together and smiling for once, sent it to all my family and got it put in a frame for my bedside, only for my fella to point out my little tit 8 year olds got his middle finger up in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Letby, who lived alone with her cats at her semi-detached property in Chester, Cheshire, wrote: “Please help me, please help me (doctor’s name). I trusted you with everything. (Doctor’s name) I loved you.”

Off to look at the notes and deduce if my snooping adds up again. I saw an initial badly blurred out that made me go aaaah I’m correct before.

Reactions: 8
Are you guys just going to leave the newbies in the old thread figure out how to create a new one?🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.