Lucy Letby offtopic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellas I’m literally buzzing tonight! Going through all my holiday wear, you know the stuff that you wouldn’t wear on the school run but totally fine while you are abroad kinda thing 😆…. Well I’ve just found my old fave pair of denim shorts, the sort that shows your bum cheek off a bit 😋 that I wore in my 20’s, and they still bloody fit!!! Now question is do I let my cheeks out next week and take them with me 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited - I mean this week !!!!!!!
get them packed in the case and wear them every day 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s all the fighting for me. It’s ruining it.

I know we had our moments but I don’t think it was ever that bad.
There’s a lot of ‘it’s very inappropriate to mention murder on this thread and I think we should stop using that word now.’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of the posts in the old threads would be like speaking in tongues to the newbies.. 'whats the matalan reference?' 😂 my darling you've not seen the half of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s just pray no one Google’s the thread and ends up finding all them pics of mr tumble with his penis in an exhaust

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Perhaps the thread title on the other thread should be. Read the wiki before asking stupid questions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh help. duck me I regret going back in there. Everything is on fire. The people who don’t know what Matalan is about are the least of it 😂

And yes @oldjamfan I birthed a human out my vajayjay, I’m def not a bloke 😂 (no disrespect to the c-section mummas and child free vagina owners meant)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps the thread title on the other thread should be. Read the wiki before asking stupid questions
Yeah, or a disclaimer posted every ten minutes to say stupid bleeping questions won’t be answered, please refer to the wiki 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope it's ok I park my ginger arse here. Home now, trying to catch up but the main thread is moving too fkn fast. Not sure if it's me, but the thread feels different since last week, and find myself reacting and wanting to bite on some of the posts.

On a lighter note, wow BNE is way more handsome in real life, did u talc him up good this morning @DellaC 🤭🥰 and @docmum, BM ain't too shabby either!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I got a well nice photo of my kids the other week, all together and smiling for once, sent it to all my family and got it put in a frame for my bedside, only for my fella to point out my little tit 8 year olds got his middle finger up in it 🤣
The can be sneaky bastards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.