• Guilty

Votes: 245 42.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 61 10.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 278 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on from #8

Please look at the Wiki for information regarding the case

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Typed this reply on last thread but it closed before I finished.

Appreciate that,
I wonder what the likely hood of 2 out of 5 babies surviving air embolus would be.

on a side note you’ve made this wiki and it’s great do you do this sort of thing as a job?if so Is there anyway to support your work? It’s been so useful to me.
Thank you. I’m not currently working (stay at home parent). So I can be flexible around anything else I need to do. Next week will be harder to keep up as it’s half term. It took a bit of time to build initially as we’d already had 4-5 days of trial before we got the page and I wasn’t sure how best to organise it. but honestly now it probably only takes 15 mins max to copy each day into it. Other little tweaks like what I just did only took about 5 mins.

Reading and posting on the thread takes the most time but we are all in that boat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a gander at a few of the FB groups/comments and people are jumping on each other for the least thing. 😬

I know we’ve had our differences but it’s nice to see the sniping has reduced massively here. I enjoy following the discussions and hearing everyone’s thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing I keep coming back to is that in some of the deaths (eg. the insulin poisoning) there is no doubt that someone had deliberately tampered with the baby to harm them.

Therefore someone working on that ward has to be responsible.

Both with evidence, witness accounts and statistics LL is the most probable suspect by a huge amount.

In the cases of child A and B, I can see that the evidence is not overwhelming so far. However as we proceed through the case I think that will change drastically.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They’re not leaning towards guilty in the fb group I’m in. You’re even getting: Pray for Lucy ❤❤❤.
I suppose I should change groups before I get another stint in fb jail 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just had a gander at a few of the FB groups/comments and people are jumping on each other for the least thing. 😬

I know we’ve had our differences but it’s nice to see the sniping has reduced massively here. I enjoy following the discussions and hearing everyone’s thoughts.
Personally I avoid fb for cases, the star trial sealed that for me

Reactions: 13

I agree, those groups are terrible. I remember some class mate was accused of something awful on a dodgy looking pitch fork type website and a friend of mine questioning whether the website was credible, they got completely piled on and accused of defending this person, when they weren’t at all!! They were just using their bloody brain and didn’t want to blindly jump in publicly condemning someone! As you can tell I hate Facebook 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"He said such a finding is not found in cases of 'natual causes' death in babies."
"or "very occasionally" outside of hospital in 'sudden unexpected death in infants'."

This is confusing me, could be the reporting though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m gutted I really don’t have time to keep up with following this. Would anyone kindly do a short recap of what’s changed opinions in the last few days?

Reactions: 6
They’re not leaning towards guilty in the fb group I’m in. You’re even getting: Pray for Lucy ❤❤❤.
I suppose I should change groups before I get another stint in fb jail 😂
I just love your name and Avatar 🐑, it makes me giggle everytime I see it, which is very much needed in such a horrid case as this ❤

• Haha
I thought he was to do with the prosecution but he seems to helping the defence in his answers imo
But he has helped the prosecution? His finding was that the air was administered. The defence asked if there were other reasons the air could be there post mortem and he has truthfully stated there could be. Obviously he doesn't believe it did happen post mortem as that wasn't his conclusion at the time. With all medical evidence, there can be a second opinion. It comes down to who and what the jury believe.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, the Radiologist answering ‘Yes’ to possibilities isn’t answering the question of probably.
He’s already given his account of what he thinks happened in this particular case.
The probably of something happening could be 1 in 10,000, but that still makes it a possibility.
I’d like a bit more clarity on these points.

• Heart
I’m gutted I really don’t have time to keep up with following this. Would anyone kindly do a short recap of what’s changed opinions in the last few days?
If you look at the wiki and concentrate on the sections about child a and b. That’s mainly what we’ve been hearing about over the last few days I’d say that was your best to for catching up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.