Lucy Letby Case #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t clicked the press conference was held at the Royal Society of Medicine, even with their tweet yesterday distancing themselves from Letby.

Shows the level of desperation that they chose to hold it there, as if it offers them more credibility than hiring a conference room in a hotel!

How are these people not embarrassed by their publicity stunt?

it will be interesting to see which media outlets, if any, report on DE’s statement. Shows the level of media bias supporting a baby killer if they don’t.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 24
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
 
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
Oh shush 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This whole publicity stunt is infuriating. Did McDick even bother to consult the families before getting his "experts" to publicly spout alternative theories about their babies deaths? Does this curd of a man understand how distressing it must be to hear this. It made me feel sick how he was trying to humanise LL by saying how awful it must be for a 34 year old woman to spend the rest of her life in prison, whilst stripping the babies of all humanity and treating them as public property.

I was appalled by the speccy eggheaded wick making baseless allegations of manslaughter against the Dr who treated baby O. How dare he be allowed to spout these accusations completely unchallenged. I honestly hope hevis sued for defamation.
---
Crime Scene 2 courtroom have shared the transcript excerpts from Dr. Marnerides about the attempted cannula aspiration at McBurney's point of Child O during his resuscitation. Proving it was discussed at the trial.

In today's press conference, consultant neonatologist Richard Taylor asserted that Child O died from shock after a perforated liver:



At 28:00 in the above stream, he expresses surprise that this was not discussed at trial.

This is surprising, because it was discussed at trial

u/spooky_ld provided a link to an existing Crimescene 2 Courtroom video from prosecution closing speeches, where the jury is reminded of evidence given by Dr. Brearey and Dr. Marnerides about this aspiration.

With permission from Crimescene 2 Courtroom, here are the pages (in red from direct, in blue from cross), where this evidence is discussed in detail.

Also, Crimescene 2 Courtroom is still uploading new content about Lucy Letby from time to time - right now he is doing a series on her direct exam by Ben Myers. Make sure to check it out in thanks for these images! _

View attachment 3321698View attachment 3321699View attachment 3321700View attachment 3321701View attachment 3321702View attachment 3321703View attachment 3321704View attachment 3321705View attachment 3321706
This is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. The reporting wasn't very detailed for this important part of the trial. So there was a big haematoma on the underside of the liver! Poor baby!
 
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 10
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 29
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
🤣 hahahaha, it really amazes me how many people who know absolutely nothing about the case will happily disrespect murdered babies and their families online. Like you’re defending a baby murderer, wtf is wrong with you?
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
That woman gave up the right to a life when she murdered and inflicted life changing injuries on those babies. Prison is too good for her.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It boils my piss to see the Mail stanning for this woman every single day.

What bleeping planet are they on?

Yes, wrong convictions happen but it seems this case is a pretty sure thing from where I sit?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 23
🤣 hahahaha, it really amazes me how many people who know absolutely nothing about the case will happily disrespect murdered babies and their families online. Like you’re defending a baby murderer, wtf is wrong with you?
I’d love to know how many of them would leave their own babies with Letby.
---

BBC reporting on Evan’s statement
 
  • Like
Reactions: 24
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
You are either a bleeping clown or a troll (or both).

Hopefully you’ll stay true to your last two sentences here and bore off.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
Can you explain why you think this way please?
which bits of the evidence in the 10 month trial has made you think this?

there is a great wiki on here that you can reference but I would love to hear specifically the evidence that were presented during the trial that has contributed to your doubt of her convictions please?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 29
You are either a bleeping clown or a troll (or both).

Hopefully you’ll stay true to your last two sentences here and bore off.
Both but definitely popped by to just goad. hilariously sounds smug too, as if the publicity stunt press conference actually means something significant 😂

Has made no contribution to the thread as far as I can remember and offers no contribution now other than the “free the baby killer” balls 🤢

Plenty of pro-baby killer echo chambers around if this thread isn’t for her anyway.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Both but definitely popped by to just goad. hilariously sounds smug too, as if the publicity stunt press conference actually means something significant 😂

Has made no contribution to the thread as far as I can remember and offers no contribution now other than the “free the baby killer” balls 🤢

Plenty of pro-baby killer echo chambers around if this thread isn’t for her anyway.
They were on the assisted dying thread too fuming about the people who were in agreement with the bill. I mean it’s no secret that we are all in agreement here with the outcome of the LL trials so they only could’ve come on to get a rise. Maybe they should stick to Reddit or X
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22
Confirmation that all the money John Sweeney is raising is for John Sweeney.

IMG_3180.jpeg
 
  • Sick
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I don’t know whether this has been discussed before. But having read through ‘unmasking Lucy Letby’ and through some of the court documents and Thirwall evidence again, I feel Letby purposely self sabotaged her own case.

I think she knew she was guilty and evil and she couldn’t stop herself from harming babies. I think she wanted to lose the case and be imprisoned as it was the only way to stop herself. But she had to be seen fighting the charges in order to protect her parents. We know her parents were overbearing and suffocating. I think she felt more sadness at hurting them than hurting the babies. She knew pleading guilty would destroy them so she went on proclaiming her innocence. But she set herself up to lose by retaining the hand over sheets (which she could have destroyed several times through several house moves and police searches but chose not to), by choosing not to have credible experts in her defence to challenge the prosecution (Dr Hall wanted to testify in her defence but Letby ultimately said n for no discernible reason) and using Lorenzo the plumber as her only expert witness (which was laughable really).

Again, I think she is allowing these new lawyers to challenge the conviction and win an appeal to appease her parents. The scant evidence they have produced kind of fits with that theory. She’s happy so long as her parents and friends think she is innocent and she will do the minimum to keep that facade up.

My opinion only, of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
There's no clearly about it. All McDonald and his sidekick actually did was to misinterpret some of the data (insulin) and make it obvious they hadn't had sight of any of the evidence. You believe in him if you want to, obviously you find bullshitters easier to believe but you need to understand that there is no MoJ, Letby did kill those babies and she will never be released.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
As usual, no ducks given to the families whatsoever. All sympathy reserved for the baby killer. All these idiots think the same. They must have the same malfunction going on in their heads. Letbys wellbeing is placed above everything. 2 trials with unanimous verdicts, 2 appeals rejected but they think she can just have another go.

These type of idiots never relent. Letby could be rejected again, convicted again and lose another appeal but they would just move the goal posts. There's always one last chance for the bleep that decided to start murdering newborn babies.
---
Confirmation that all the money John Sweeney is raising is for John Sweeney.

View attachment 3322371
More fool the idiots that donate to this charade.
---
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
Get yourself back down to the Lucyletbytrials Reddit where all 10 of you can pretend you are 500 strong and pat each other on the back about poor Lucy's struggle.

Weirdo.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know whether this has been discussed before. But having read through ‘unmasking Lucy Letby’ and through some of the court documents and Thirwall evidence again, I feel Letby purposely self sabotaged her own case.

I think she knew she was guilty and evil and she couldn’t stop herself from harming babies. I think she wanted to lose the case and be imprisoned as it was the only way to stop herself. But she had to be seen fighting the charges in order to protect her parents. We know her parents were overbearing and suffocating. I think she felt more sadness at hurting them than hurting the babies. She knew pleading guilty would destroy them so she went on proclaiming her innocence. But she set herself up to lose by retaining the hand over sheets (which she could have destroyed several times through several house moves and police searches but chose not to), by choosing not to have credible experts in her defence to challenge the prosecution (Dr Hall wanted to testify in her defence but Letby ultimately said n for no discernible reason) and using Lorenzo the plumber as her only expert witness (which was laughable really).

Again, I think she is allowing these new lawyers to challenge the conviction and win an appeal to appease her parents. The scant evidence they have produced kind of fits with that theory. She’s happy so long as her parents and friends think she is innocent and she will do the minimum to keep that facade up.

My opinion only, of course.
She hung herself by writing " I killed the babies on purpose" and keeping it for the police to find. That note removes a lot of doubt for the jury.
---
This is part where the pathologist explained, that while there was a puncture mark on the liver, it hadn't bleed so was likely to be a postmortem injury.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 25
She hung herself by writing " I killed the babies on purpose" and keeping it for the police to find. That note removes a lot of doubt for the jury.
---
This is part where the pathologist explained, that while there was a puncture mark on the liver, it hadn't bleed so was likely to be a postmortem injury.
And Dr M has seen photographs where I presume these five minute wonders yesterday didn’t given their admission they had not seen medical reports.

This is why they lack any credibility to me because how can you be so publicly vocal about your alternative opinion when you know and accept you haven’t seen everything the trial experts saw? And they want to preach about confirmation bias?

It’s also possible the photos were shown to the jury to support his evidence but I know they try to avoid it if they can.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is clearly an unsafe conviction that needs looking at again. This is a young women’s like we’re talking about.
No amount of feeling sorry for the parents overrules that!
I might be in a minority of one on here, but this is a bit of an echo chamber really.

I, along with a growing number of people, sincerely hope she gets the case reopened, just like many people before her have, who have been wrongly convicted.
I just hope it doesn’t drag on for years!
Nothing more to say on this. Over and out!
1734454108179.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.