Lucy Letby Case #64 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Lucy Letby will be sentenced on Monday 21st August at 10am.

Continue discussions here…

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Did anyone else vaguely follow along with that insane reddit poster who (laughably) called themselves "The Scientist", was hyper-sensitive to criticism and reason, then threatened the r/lucyletby mod before being banned and creating their own splinter sub?

They are still screaming into the void and have now created their own word salad website, found via Twitter: https://rexvlucyletby2023.com/

Judging by the disclaimer, it seems they are suddenly at odds with old Dicky after being all buddy buddy in the past 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’d better get a whole life order. I don’t want to think of her having another moment of comfort or solace, not after the grief she has caused. I hope she experiences distress and fear every day of her life from now on, until she descends to the 7th circle of hell where she belongs.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She must surely get a whole life order - as well as punishment for what she's done (there could never be enough), she would not ever be safe in a general population or even in any type of women's prison near children and babies.

Reactions: 17
Can’t quote the previous thread but these names should not disappear any time soon, I hope they are all held to some kind of account, and I hope they sleep terribly every single night of their lives

Names to remember...
Ian Harvey
Tony Chambers
Alison Kelly
Karen Rees

anybody else?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
If she doesn’t get a whole life order then I will absolutely be writing to the attorney general and would suggest everyone else does the same.

but I have faith and trust in boss man goss and believe he will do what’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Can’t quote the previous thread but these names should not disappear any time soon, I hope they are all held to some kind of account, and I hope they sleep terribly every single night of their lives

Names to remember...
Ian Harvey
Tony Chambers
Alison Kelly
Karen Rees

anybody else?
Karen Rees is now Karen Moore. I wonder if that’s a name change because of marriage/divorce or whether she’s trying to hide. One of them, might be Harvey, has moved to France. I think the parents are right to be concerned that they won’t be compelled legally in the inquiry. Seeing as the extent they went to in order to hide what they’ve done is looking rather extensive 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Karen Rees is now Karen Moore. I wonder if that’s a name change because of marriage/divorce or whether she’s trying to hide. One of them, might be Harvey, has moved to France. I think the parents are right to be concerned that they won’t be compelled legally in the inquiry. Seeing as the extent they went to in order to hide what they’ve done is looking rather extensive 😡
Yeah Harvey has fucked off to the south of France. I discovered yesterday a close friend of mine has known him since they were a kid. Said they always thought he was an arrogant twit with a mutton dressed as lamb wife.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
The last line of that Times article boiled my blood. ‘Karen Rees, now Moore, could not be reached for comment, but is understood to dispute the account given by Dr Brearey’ 🤬
---
This has probably been shared, but from the Mail’s YouTube:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why do I have a horrible feeling it will be found out she was sleeping with other people at the hospital and Trust and this fed in to her being protected?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The last line of that Times article boiled my blood. ‘Karen Rees, now Moore, could not be reached for comment, but I’d understood to dispute the account given by Dr Brearey’ 🤬
---
This has probably been shared, but from the Mail’s YouTube:
I think her actions speak louder than any account. She continued to put Letby on the shift rota. Nobody made her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I want to know how her Dad was in a position to get involved tbh. I’ve never worked in the NHS but I can’t imagine it’s a place where if I did work within it I’d go crying to my mum and dad and he’d go storming in to confront the big bad bosses who were ‘picking’ on me.

It’s the sort of thing pushy parents do at school when their little angel doesn’t get picked to be star of the show/sports team.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Morning Fellas -

Will we get through a thread before tomorrow or are we having a new one for sentencing tomorrow? #65 Sentencing?

Hope everyone is doing ok and reaching out if they feel like they’re struggling. I’m a NICU mum and it all caught up with me yesterday but I feel better today. Hopefully justice will be served tomorrow to the families who have an answer.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thinking of ol' Dicky, I've read a number of posters talking about Lucia de Berk as likely actually guilty of the crimes she was exonerated from. I only know the case from, what feels like 5 billion years ago, Ben Goldacre's Bad Science blog. He made it out to be a complete misuse of statistics and that there was 0 evidence that the deaths involved were unnatural. Does anyone know a good write up of why she might still be guilty?

Reactions: 10

Names to remember...
Ian Harvey
Tony Chambers
Alison Kelly
Karen Rees

anybody else?
Duncan Nichol - and he needs stripping of the apparent knighthood that he has immediately imo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I want to know how her Dad was in a position to get involved tbh. I’ve never worked in the NHS but I can’t imagine it’s a place where if I did work within it I’d go crying to my mum and dad and he’d go storming in to confront the big bad bosses who were ‘picking’ on me.

It’s the sort of thing pushy parents do at school when their little angel doesn’t get picked to be star of the show/sports team.
It’s really not a good look is it? Definitely has to be something more going on there with the parents getting involved and her having the level of protection she did. Doesn’t add up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.