Lucy Letby Case #53

Are you….?

• Ginger

Votes: 55 13.0%
  • Not Ginger

Votes: 369 87.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jury are still out deliberating

last thread:

Last poll results:

A7F9B529-6740-4F7E-86B9-34B251D8BE39.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning Tattlettes,
When's it gonna stop pissing down?

Voted I ain't ginger

Reactions: 15
The gingers haven’t awoken yet 🤣
---
Surely this has got to be the thread to see a verdict 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The gingers haven’t awoken yet 🤣
---
Surely this has got to be the thread to see a verdict 🤞🏼
This ginger is up. Last of my nightshifts last night, so I'm powering through. I'll be in bed by 7pm.......and I'm confident we'll have a verdict this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not ginger.

It would have been my nephews 10th birthday this week so very emotional for me. Hoping we see a verdict early in the week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Not ginger.

It would have been my nephews 10th birthday this week so very emotional for me. Hoping we see a verdict early in the week.
Thinking of you my lovely and your family 💕it’s so clear your nephew was really wrapped in love by you. We’ll be here should you need us xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not ginger

Apparently my paternal grandmother (who died before I was born) was ginger so I can claim ginger heritage.

I don't think we'll get a verdict today (repeating myself from the last thread).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning fellow Tattle inmates …
those of you who are longtime Tattlers -Q for you: is this one of the longest / long running threads on here?
We are definitely a chatty and caring bunch who can fill a thread while we bite our nails in anticipation of seeing justice.
As I’ve not ventured into other threads I am curious as to what other circumstances have brought random strangers together to chat for such a long time … 😂
Also : agree with a previous comment that I’m sure a verdict will be returned this week. At least every fibre of my being screams let it be so - and let it be unanimous G

Reactions: 16
Not ginger (not anything these days 😵💫😉)
The only day this week where I won’t have access to t’internet during the day is tomorrow, so I expect the verdict to be announced then!
Can’t believe we are almost in August already!!!
Have a great week Tattlers ❤

• Heart
How do you vote if you’re a heavily disguised ginger? Asking for a friend…

Verdict will be today as I’m off somewhere Oval shaped for the day… will keep up where I can

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What do you choose if you’re an accidental ginger? Home dye kit gone wrong and all that??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning fellow Tattle inmates …
those of you who are longtime Tattlers -Q for you: is this one of the longest / long running threads on here?
We are definitely a chatty and caring bunch who can fill a thread while we bite our nails in anticipation of seeing justice.
As I’ve not ventured into other threads I am curious as to what other circumstances have brought random strangers together to chat for such a long time … 😂
Also : agree with a previous comment that I’m sure a verdict will be returned this week. At least every fibre of my being screams let it be so - and let it be unanimous G
No there are some mega threads out there.

Jack Monroe is on thread #532
Harry and Meghan are on thread #369
Katie Price is on thread #302

• Heart
  • Haha
Not Ginger, Ginger but my Nan was Ginger, my dad is mixed, my mum’s black, the kids dad is black yet my daughter was born with blue eyes. The dominant gene is definitely on the more ginger/fair side. 🤭😂

So fella’s am I in the Ginger crew or not ? 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
How do you vote if you’re a heavily disguised ginger? Asking for a friend…

Verdict will be today as I’m off somewhere Oval shaped for the day… will keep up where I can
Ooh lovely! I hope you see some play (and plenty of wickets) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.