Lucy Letby Case #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugs as prescribed 🤗🤗
Not drunk, but my absence from the threads last Saturday was partly due to having a few too many at a garden party, tripping over and nosediving, forward pike with twist, straight into the pond. Head to toe in chickweed and slime.
Hope that helps.
Omg this is worse than @Della eating a caterpillar from her bra! Hope you’re ok!
---
Guys I have top news today from work about her!!! But can’t relay it in case it jeopardises the case or gets back from my work that I’ve said anything. But oh my GOD guilty as sin!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Urgh. Need a hug tonight guys. One of those days. Anyone free?

Dominos and Fortnite/movie night here. Anyone got anything exciting planned? Any drunk posters to watch out for?
Here’s a virtual hug all the way from Scotland x

I’ve got an exciting weekend ahead. Not!
I would normally be glued to the test match but I can’t see there being much play. So I’ll be on laundry duty, batch cooking and hoping for a FaceTime with my grandson ❤

Edit: My youngest son (father of said grandson) is also a doctor. Which makes me feel sooooo old! He teaches med students around the hospitals of central Scotland at the moment.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 23
Here’s a virtual hug all the way from Scotland x

I’ve got an exciting weekend ahead. Not!
I would normally be glued to the test match but I can’t see there being much play. So I’ll be on laundry duty, batch cooking and hoping for a FaceTime with my grandson ❤
Off topic (LOL) bit I love your handle and your tattoos! Thread we’re moving to fast yesterday.

@xhc___ 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 we shall reconvene on this post verdict! ☕
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic (LOL) bit I love your handle and your tattoos! Thread we’re moving to fast yesterday.

@xhc___ 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 we shall reconvene on this post verdict! ☕
Thanks. I love wearing my Jam t shirts on holiday and getting ‘mod nods’ from men and ladies of a certain age 😉😂🍻✊🏻
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh. Need a hug tonight guys. One of those days. Anyone free?

Dominos and Fortnite/movie night here. Anyone got anything exciting planned? Any drunk posters to watch out for?
Sending all the love to you. You deserve it. Sounds like you've got the perfect night in going on though!

I've had a stinking fortnight and felt so low and flat this week. So this evening me and my little man went to a nice restaurant. We shared some calamari, he had a pizza and i had ravioli and we talked about all the things that he's proud of from this school year. Now we're snuggling as he's watching Harry Potter for the First time and, for tonight at least, the world feels like a much brighter place.

I hope the weekend brings you, and everyone else, peace and happiness 😘
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 30
Hugs as prescribed 🤗🤗
Not drunk, but my absence from the threads last Saturday was partly due to having a few too many at a garden party, tripping over and nosediving, forward pike with twist, straight into the pond. Head to toe in chickweed and slime.
Hope that helps.
Oh my word, I promise I didn’t laugh hope you were ok!
Yes! A qualified professional (that’s all I can say!) but wow, seriously guys she’s guilty as sin and let me just add an allitt fan ……..!!!!
oh wow! I have been so wondering this for a long long time and I’ll say that the second I mentioned it to my mum (yes the family member I’m always trying to be ambiguous about by calling they/them like she’s Sam bleeping Smith 🤣) said “so she’s a copycat killer”
I have always thought too far fetched but.. even just the twin thing had me thinking.. was that to one up on Allitt? She tried to kill twins but didn’t manage. Jesus. Really hope when all the disturbing details come out, the Facebookers, social media “scientists”, Nutty Professors and Green Goblins feel embarrassed and shut the duck up!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I found it weird they made zero mention of her internet search habits whatsoever (excluding the Facebooking of course). I wonder if she searched and read a lot about Allitt but it was agreed it would not be used. For the pure reason loads of people will have searched Allitt online, myself included.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 27
Sending all the love to you. You deserve it. Sounds like you've got the perfect night in going on though!

I've had a stinking fortnight and felt so low and flat this week. So this evening me and my little man went to a nice restaurant. We shared some calamari, he had a pizza and i had ravioli and we talked about all the things that he's proud of from this school year. Now we're snuggling as he's watching Harry Potter for the First time and, for tonight at least, the world feels like a much brighter place.

I hope the weekend brings you, and everyone else, peace and happiness 😘
This sounds pretty glorious and so glad it’s helped brighten a crappy fortnight. You sound really lucky to have each other 💕
---
I found it weird they made zero mention of her internet search habits whatsoever (excluding the Facebooking of course). I wonder if she searched and read a lot about Allitt but it was agreed it would not be used. For the pure reason loads of people will have searched Allitt online, myself included.
Can’t say I ever have.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are you sure? Can’t you recall?!

Oh I’ve searched loads of killers online - I’m probably on some watch database!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 30
I found it weird they made zero mention of her internet search habits whatsoever (excluding the Facebooking of course). I wonder if she searched and read a lot about Allitt but it was agreed it would not be used. For the pure reason loads of people will have searched Allitt online, myself included.
yeah @MmmB777 would be screwed if she was ever wrongly arrested for being a healthcare serial killer and they checked her internet history.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 30
Are you sure? Can’t you recall?!

Oh I’ve searched loads of killers online - I’m probably on some watch database!
Sorry I thought it would be an obvious joke as I don’t shut up about my home girl Bev 🤣 I’ve prob searched her on average 29 times a week since this whole thing started 🤣😑
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 27
Sorry I thought it would be an obvious joke as I don’t shut up about my home girl Bev 🤣 I’ve prob searched her on average 29 times a week since this whole thing started 🤣😑
I did think that initially but you sounded convincing as I read it 😆🫣😆
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Oh ok, so they might have witness statements that haven’t been presented in court. I think this might have been something they were talking about. So could she have a load of statements saying how great she was - for the defence that we haven’t heard? Not that that means that much.

I don’t know, I think there might be a political agenda…she is very much wanting it to be a scapegoat theory I suppose because it proves how awful the nhs is and at what length they’d cover up, for substandard care. However, I just think surely they’d be easier ways to do that then this, if that was the case.
---


Yes, there are a lot that do. The problem is the longer this goes on for there is more time to muddy the waters.

in that I mean you start speculating, forget theprosecution and start wondering. Especially as there have been no deliberations this week.
No because it would have to be evidence that was agreed between the parties, e.g a factual summary of something that isn’t in dispute. Can’t imagine the prosecution will agree to statements that say “oh no she was great”. In a simple case for example of a fight outside a pub that the defendant alleges was self defence, a witness who can only say “I saw x punch y outside the pub at about 10pm” that would likely be agreed, because it’s not disputed he punched him, the dispute is that he was acting in self defence, if that makes sense?
i believe they ran through the agreed evidence at the beginning so the jury will have heard about it and be able to refer back, but it won’t be anything dramatic that they weren’t already aware of!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I forgot allitt killed via insulin and tpn combo also 🫣🫣🫣
It’s thought she experimented with other drugs too. Potassium I think. I wouldn’t be surprised if Letby played around with other drugs as well. Yes their methods are very similar including the rather rare occurrence of mixing up methods too. So the way they killed is extremely similar and then the fact they both mixed their methods is also very similar and very rare in terms of other examples of HCSK. Interesting eh 🧐
Increasingly violent too, BA crushed the second twin and broke her ribs.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thank you very much @What’s your point and @MmmB777 for the fab dinner suggestions! That’s given me plenty inspiration now. Cheers fellas!

I have a family favorite for some kind of a steak kebab. It’s not super calorie friendly, so we have it as a treat every now and again or if we have people over.

Diced steak
Boiled rice with turmeric and bit of paprika
Grated carrot
Diced apple (I use pink ladies)
Baby leaf and rocket lettuce or whatever you fancy

For a homemade garlic dip I crush a small clove of garlic in with Mayo. Add milk and whisk until it is whatever consistency you like.Then just lash in some mixed herbs to make it look right posh.

It’s best washed down with a nice bottle of prosecco Rioja, or something similar.

To stay on topic, Lucy will never be getting a shot of my badly packed kebab. Or me dinners😂
This sound lovely..going to try and make it over the weekend :love:
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes! A qualified professional (that’s all I can say!) but wow, seriously guys she’s guilty as sin and let me just add an allitt fan ……..!!!!
My gut instinct said that this case would become a whole lot darker once the verdicts are in but ducking hell....
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
FBE51406-EB48-4950-9218-9E921BE14630.png
Me and my mum always joke about our search history, she got my this for my birthday but it never arrived 😞
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.