Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s your interpretation, I personally found I did hear evidence of her involvement, and we will continue to do so tomorrow. Not everyone sees the same, so I appreciate that you’re not seeing what I am, but I think there’s been plenty of posts on thread tonight from other posters, that most certainly do feel they’ve heard evidence of LL’s involvement with G already
What evidence did you hear?

We haven’t really got to the ins and outs of the evidence yet though. We’ve just heard the sequence of events and the parents statements.
Indeed

candyland_

VIP Member
In one of the courtroom sketches LL is shown with a notepad and papers in hand. Probably is insignificant but I did wonder whether she could be making notes and reading up on the evidence in preparation for taking the stand?
On the podcast they said she occasionally passed a note to her solicitor.

slingo16

Chatty Member
I get what you're saying, but I don't think they're suggesting she attacked Baby G because she hit that milestone, i think they have just highlighted and focused on the 100days to get the Jury to see just how far this baby had come, before LL got their hands on her. 10 days, 100 days, 200 days I don't think that bares any significance on when LL would attack, they just want to highlight it was a celebration she had in COCH, one that LL very well may of joined in on, and then days later she had the bare faced audacity to harm her.
So have I misunderstood I thought the baby was attacked on the 100th day, but you said “days later” are you saying the attack took place days after the 100th day celebration?

PsychoticPrincess

I think they didn’t know the extent til they did further tests, especially as they didn’t realise at first what had caused these “events”, once they did the scans and more investigations they realised how severe it was, at least that’s how it looks on the update from Mersey hack above
On CS it says it was after the scans. Regardless, it’s still such an inappropriate thing to say.

OldBlondie

VIP Member
It’s reporting as baby was fed at 2 by milk and meds and then vomited (I’ve a feeling over fed accidentally by her nurse) and then transferred to Lucifer Lucy who went on to do her evil works after seeing she wouldn’t be caught out because prev nurse caused the vomit
They’re saying LL attempted to murder her at 2am, suggesting it was LL that did it?

slingo16

Chatty Member
I dont think it was or can be a mistake. Her feed was documented, before feeding a baby in neonatal you would check 1) when they was last fed 2) the volume of their feed. You'd also verbally double check it with their named nurse.
The overfeeding was a deliberate act to harm baby G.
You may well be correct, but I don’t think it’s been established that it couldn’t be a mistake. Somebody said the insulin incident could have been put down to a mistake and if that can be possible then it’s definitely possible to over feed a baby imo